EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Ok, so I'm a dirty conformist.
Aury
My hair is a deadly weapon
posted 03-29-2005 12:41:14 AM
Where is everyone? Alliance or Horde? (I'm kinda leaning alliance but I'll see where everyone is)
Lee Taxx0r
Pancake
posted 03-29-2005 01:21:29 AM
Hyjal alliance.
Mr. Parcelan
posted 03-29-2005 03:04:06 AM
NO GAYS IN THE HORDE
Willias
Pancake
posted 03-29-2005 07:11:59 AM
quote:
Mr. Parcelan stopped staring at Deedlit long enough to write:
NO GAYS IN THE HORDE

Shaddap, we need whoever we can get in Crimson Eye.

Most Horde players are on Zul'Jin. Though there are others scattered else where. Also, a lot of Alliance players are on Alleria. (Kat, Fae, Gadani, just to name a few.)

Willias fucked around with this message on 03-29-2005 at 07:12 AM.

Vorago
A completely different kind of Buckethead
posted 03-29-2005 08:07:16 AM
On Zul'Jin/Horde we have in the guild (on top of non-ECrs) Myself, Willias, Briman, Teg, Mr. Flea, Parcelan, Inferno-Spirit and Fizodeth
Bajah
Thooooooor
posted 03-29-2005 09:35:43 AM
quote:
This is what Vorago is doing. This is what I want Vorago to do :

On Zul'Jin/Horde we have in the guild (on top of non-ECrs) Myself, Willias, Briman, Teg, Mr. Flea, Parcelan, Inferno-Spirit and Fizodeth

I'm there, too, when I have time to invest in my little Shammy.

Random Insanity Generator
Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 03-29-2005 10:01:40 AM
I don't think there are any EC left on Shattered Hand, but we were all Horde anyway.
* NullDevice kicks the server. "Floggings will continue until processing power improves!"
-----------------------------------
"That was black magic, and it was easy to use. Easy and fun. Like Legos." -- Harry Dresden
-----------------------------------
That's what playing Ragnarok Online taught me: There's no problem in the universe that can't be resolved by the proper application of daggers to faces.
Damnati
Filthy
posted 03-29-2005 11:29:14 AM
Some Horde including myself and Ian Benjamin in a non-EC but awesome guild on Uther. Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles ftw!

Kuroi Madoushi fucked around with this message on 03-29-2005 at 11:29 AM.

Love is hard, harder than steel and thrice as cruel. It is as inexorable as the tides and life and death alike follow in its wake. -Phèdre nó Delaunay, Kushiel's Chosen

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java the thoughts aquire speed, the teeth acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.

JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 03-29-2005 11:31:12 AM
quote:
Vorago Model 2000 was programmed to say:

Oh sure, ignore the second highest level hunter in the guild whydontcha...

I don't know how to be sexy. If I catch a girl looking at me and our eyes lock, I panic and open mine wider. Then I lick my lips and rub my genitals. And mouth the words "You're dead."
Fizodeth
an unflattering title
posted 03-29-2005 12:02:22 PM
quote:
JooJooFlop stopped staring at Deedlit long enough to write:
Oh sure, ignore the second highest level hunter in the guild whydontcha...

Yeah, and he names the new guy with a level 10 rogue. Take that Joojoo's self esteem.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: