EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Tonight's Shield
Mr. Parcelan
posted 03-23-2005 02:03:18 AM
Movies used because it's the closest thing.

Also, if you haven't seen it and don't want spoiled, maybe you shouldn't read this.

Lots of good stuff in this episode, I thought.

So Gilroy's dead, that's one loose end wrapped up.

It looks like Vic is coming into his own, too.

Meanwhile, Shane's getting his nose into some seriously dirty shit. That could be rough in the future.

Rawlings is turning out to be a pretty badass character.

And is it just me or is Aceveda not only being a huge dick but also seriously freaking the fuck out? The video...UUGHGGUGUGUGUGGUGHGGUGHGUGHGHHUGUGUGHGUGHUGG

Il Buono
You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend.
posted 03-23-2005 09:25:40 AM
Aceveda's becoming an actual character, instead of just a speedbump in Vic's path to profit.
"Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig."
Gydyon
Yes, I am a lawyer. No you can't sue them for that. Shut up, or I'll have your legs broken.
posted 03-23-2005 12:07:56 PM
I post from sunny San Diego!

Vic is gonna do it straight only to find out that he has to bring down Shane, who in turn can bring him down. Decisions, decisions!

This ep was a bit rough even for the Shield, though. I didn't like it as much for that reason, but lots of plot development!

Gydyon
Evercrest Lawyer

Thinking about your posts
(and billing you for it) since 2001

Mr. Parcelan
posted 03-23-2005 05:31:11 PM
I almost forgot about the mustard, too.
Sarudani Miolnir
Old-school poster
posted 03-23-2005 08:51:23 PM
quote:
Parce:
And is it just me or is Aceveda not only being a huge dick but also seriously freaking the fuck out? The video...UUGHGGUGUGUGUGGUGHGGUGHGUGHGHHUGUGUGHGUGHUGG

Way back when Aceveda was running for city councilman, some dirt came up about him being accused of raping his girlfriend in college. He countered by claiming the girlfriend liked rough sex.

Given his history I can see why he would find that video stimulating.

Mr. Parcelan
posted 03-23-2005 09:00:07 PM
quote:
When the babel fish was in place, it was apparent Sarudani Miolnir said:
Way back when Aceveda was running for city councilman, some dirt came up about him being accused of raping his girlfriend in college. He countered by claiming the girlfriend liked rough sex.

Given his history I can see why he would find that video stimulating.

Oho, clever clever. I wrote that off earlier as just being a case of a vindictive girlfriend...but now things seem to be falling into place.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: