EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Follow the Angel
Vinven D`Slyfox
posted 03-21-2005 09:31:05 PM
I can't seem to get past the worm search currently. Tried searching for clues, but maybe someone else will have better luck. Post results here please.

Follow the Angel

On a related note, the Furious Angels of MxO have an excellent video, worth the watch even if you don't care for MxO.

Furious Angels

Vinven D`Slyfox fucked around with this message on 03-21-2005 at 10:25 PM.

BeauChan
Objects in sigpic may be hammier than they appear
posted 03-21-2005 11:19:33 PM
quote:
Mix Vinven D`Slyfox with water, and you get:
I can't seem to get past the worm search currently. Tried searching for clues, but maybe someone else will have better luck. Post results here please.

Follow the Angel

so lost. I'm in the search, and it says that tbone was restricted, and that's it.

Endured by EC for over 7 years and counting...
Vinven D`Slyfox
posted 03-21-2005 11:23:06 PM
I was informed that in that first search of Tbone is the answer. I've watched it several times, looked up info on Tbone, still nothing.
BeauChan
posted 03-21-2005 11:27:24 PM
quote:
How much Vinven D`Slyfox can a Vinven D`Slyfox-chuck chuck?
I was informed that in that first search of Tbone is the answer. I've watched it several times, looked up info on Tbone, still nothing.

The question is, is the access code a number? and if it is, thee's freakin numbers all over the damn place.

Alberd
Pancake
posted 03-21-2005 11:28:09 PM
Are you trying to join the Furious Angels or are you just trying to solve their puzzle? Because if your aiming to join them, I can't honorably give any clues on it away. If your just doing that for the hell of it though, I have absolutely no problems with giving some hints though.

Alberd fucked around with this message on 03-21-2005 at 11:30 PM.

To live by the sword is to die by the sword.
Honor those who honor thee, be merciful to those who show thee mercy.
To those who offend thee and thine, show no mercy.
Vinven D`Slyfox
posted 03-21-2005 11:30:43 PM
quote:
From the book of Alberd, chapter 3, verse 16:
just trying to solve their puzzle

BeauChan
posted 03-21-2005 11:31:28 PM
quote:
How much Vinven D`Slyfox can a Vinven D`Slyfox-chuck chuck?

*nods*

I don't care about joining, I want to explore the outer widths of my mind...

I like mind games, but this one's frustrating.

Alberd
Pancake
posted 03-21-2005 11:37:14 PM
In that case, all the puzzle requires is a bit of logical thinking. You can't go directly to Tbone. You just have to find a roundabout route to contact him. In case your still stumped, the answer is simply to contact another Angel. After that though, your on your own, because that's the only part I've gotten past.

I'm stuck on a riddle that comes shortly after that. "1 is 1. Some say 3 is 1 and 1 is 3, but they also give this another name." Kept me awake for 10 hours trying to solve that and I've still never gotten an answer. Any insight on this riddle is much appreciated.

Oh, and I'm actually aiming to join this faction, so make sure any direct answers are hidden under spoiler tags.

Alberd fucked around with this message on 03-21-2005 at 11:39 PM.

Naimah
In a Fire
posted 03-21-2005 11:56:46 PM
Sounds like the holy trinity to me. Don't know what that has to do with anything though.
BeauChan
posted 03-22-2005 12:06:36 AM
I find it funny that the rating system for the thread is showing up as the "Smith" one for me...

and I cry because I still can't figure it out. (Or rather, how to answer it.)

Alberd
Pancake
posted 03-22-2005 12:11:37 AM
quote:
Naimah had this to say about Punky Brewster:
Sounds like the holy trinity to me. Don't know what that has to do with anything though.

Already tried that, along with trio, trilogy, triplet, and anything else of that nature. I ran out of synonyms for threesome, so now I have absolutely no clue what it could be.

BeauChan
posted 03-22-2005 12:17:12 AM
quote:
How much Alberd can a Alberd-chuck chuck?
Already tried that, along with trio, trilogy, triplet, and anything else of that nature. I ran out of synonyms for threesome, so now I have absolutely no clue what it could be.

Have you tried "triad" yet?

Alberd
Pancake
posted 03-22-2005 12:23:36 AM
All the answers like that seem like that's what they should be at first. But it just doesn't sound like that answer fits in the '3 is 1' part.

At this point I feel like I've exhausted every possible solution concievable. You'd have to be fucking Riddle McPuzzlemaster to be able to solve this. If the answer hasn't come to me by now, I don't think I'm gonna be solvign it anytime soon.

Alberd fucked around with this message on 03-22-2005 at 12:30 AM.

BeauChan
posted 03-22-2005 12:32:01 AM
We must all get different riddles... it just told me to find another contact! I just recieved this:

You will need to get to me on a more secure channel. The machines are constantly monitoring Zions systems, so I cannot tell you how to contact me, you have to figure it out.

Get in touch with our contact, he will assist you.

When true moral being [chung] and moral order [yung] are realised, the universe then becomes a cosmos and all things attain their full growth and development. A single word that could guide one's entire life.

This is the only help I can give you. I hope to hear from you soon.

There's three buttons to choose from, and only one that works: Forward.

Alberd
Pancake
posted 03-22-2005 12:37:04 AM
It does give out random riddles. I made three accounts on there to try to get a riddle I had some chance at solving, but got that same one twice and I can't remember what I got the third time. But it wasn't any easier to solve.
Vinven D`Slyfox
posted 03-22-2005 01:54:42 AM
Beau, think Forward, of what you see.

I happened upon it by chance. Full details inc

It's flash, you can forward it by right clicking and using Forward. I was able to progress that way

Vinven D`Slyfox fucked around with this message on 03-22-2005 at 01:56 AM.

Alberd
Pancake
posted 03-22-2005 02:12:02 AM
YES!!! I finally solved the stumping riddle! I feel so HAPPY now! Turns out I never plugged in 'trinity' for the answer.

Now...

I see from the email you forwarded that our communication is not accidental.

You will need to get a file on the zion network. LightCycle has set up a hidden session for you to connect.

//Connect:ZN-54-F44@SESSION

Not everything is black and white. The source holds the key!A supportive start, like a cosmetic coat, your building is safe.

Now I'm even more lost than last time.

Alberd fucked around with this message on 03-22-2005 at 02:15 AM.

Maradon!
posted 03-22-2005 02:15:27 AM
quote:
Verily, Alberd doth proclaim:
YES!!! I finally solved the stumping riddle! I feel so HAPPY now! Turns out I never plugged in 'trinity' for the answer.

OOOOOOOOOOOOH MAAN THAT WAS SO OBVIOUS

Vinven D`Slyfox
posted 03-22-2005 03:50:04 AM
arg. still at
You will need to get to me on a more secure channel. The machines are constantly monitoring Zions systems, so I cannot tell you how to contact me, you have to figure it out.

Get in touch with our contact, he will assist you.

Detach yourself from Sense perception and learn to depend on pure thinking. The REAL world is unlike anything our sense reveal to us; Sense Experience is false. The world revealed by our senses is not the real world but only a poor copy of it.

This is the only help I can give you. I hope to hear from you soon.

Vinven D`Slyfox
posted 03-22-2005 03:54:31 AM
bah doublepost

Vinven D`Slyfox fucked around with this message on 03-22-2005 at 03:54 AM.

-Yuri-
Pancake
posted 03-22-2005 09:09:09 AM
I just find this all funny because 'TBONE' is probably some 14 year old. The 'background' is hilariously juvenile.
Cobalt Katze
Pancake
posted 03-22-2005 09:53:48 AM
quote:
-Yuri- enlisted the help of an infinite number of monkeys to write:
I just find this all funny because 'TBONE' is probably some 14 year old. The 'background' is hilariously juvenile.

He's a nice guy, actually. As are most of his faction. Maturity goes a long way for impressing me on the internet.

-Yuri-
Pancake
posted 03-22-2005 12:01:44 PM
quote:
System.out.println("Cobalt Katze said this:");
He's a nice guy, actually. As are most of his faction. Maturity goes a long way for impressing me on the internet.

Never said he couldnt be nice. I just doubt he's very old because of the way his background is put.

Lesage
APPROVED
posted 03-22-2005 07:16:28 PM
quote:
Nobody really understood why Alberd wrote:

Now...

I see from the email you forwarded that our communication is not accidental.

You will need to get a file on the zion network. LightCycle has set up a hidden session for you to connect.

//Connect:ZN-54-F44@SESSION

Not everything is black and white. The source holds the key!A supportive start, like a cosmetic coat, your building is safe.

Now I'm even more lost than last time.

I'm right there with you. My question was different, but we now know that the ending result after that initial riddle is the same. But after my "Not everything is black and white. the Source holds the key!" There's some stuff to be highlighted .
It says " To Unravel me
You need a key.
No key that was made by locksmith's hand,
But a key that only I will understand."

Edited due to foregotten words

Lesage fucked around with this message on 03-22-2005 at 07:23 PM.

Premarital sex isn't worth it! You can catch AIDS, or cancer, or testicle weevils, or a bad body image or rickets. You know what IS worth it? Making love to Jesus. Because you can't knock Him up and He'll never ask what you're thinking – cuz He already knows!
^^Good times there!

Still always, Not-Dude.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: