EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Were you disappointed by KOTOR2? (spoilers)
Tier
posted 03-05-2005 10:10:38 PM
(found on Penny Arcade)

Well, your disappointment can only get worse.

Apparently they held out on some ending content, that was all done and ready for release. Wow, way to go.

Lee Taxx0r
Pancake
posted 03-05-2005 10:38:50 PM
I liked kotor2's ending.
DrPaintThinner
Anti-Semite
posted 03-05-2005 10:39:10 PM
I was disapointed with it for other reasons. As explained in this convenient cartoon!

convenient cartoon!

At least I got a super evil atton padwan.

roit, less bash 'is noggin
Tarquinn
Personally responsible for the decline of the American Dollar
posted 03-07-2005 02:23:21 AM
The whole ending was a little bit depressing and the end cinematic was lacking.

But all in all, a worthy part II.

~Never underestimate the power of a Dark Clown.
Y.O.T.C
No longer a Towel Girl
posted 03-07-2005 06:08:09 AM
Someone VERY rich needs to go out and hire all the guys that worked at black isle and shove them in a room with the guys who made Prince of persia:ww and make one fuckass cool action adventure jedi game.

just a random thought.

Oh and having the black isles guys maket he 3rd kotor would be good.

Revan was SO a chick.

Y.O.T.C fucked around with this message on 03-07-2005 at 06:08 AM.

Sean
posted 03-07-2005 09:45:34 AM
I'm disappointed by the impossibly slow and boring beginning and random fucking slowdown/crashes. What gives? The only problems I ever had with the original were purely cosmetic.

Obsidian needs to get its shit in gear.

A Kansas City Shuffle is when everybody looks right, you go left.

It's not something people hear about.

Talonus
Loner
posted 03-07-2005 10:39:58 AM
Here is a website that has all this in an easier to read format, as well as some other missing materials. Areas were cut (namely the HK factory) too. It definitely looks like the game was pushed out the door earlier, as has been said a great number of times, and would have had the capacity to be as good as KotOR had Obsidian been given more time.
DrPaintThinner
Anti-Semite
posted 03-07-2005 05:13:24 PM
quote:
So quoth Talonus:
It definitely looks like the game was pushed out the door earlier, as has been said a great number of times, and would have had the capacity to be as good as KotOR had Obsidian been given more time.

That just means they shouldn't have hyped this game up as much, and then let it fade into nothingness. My expectations were lowered significantly after Atton ran through a mine feild and died while I was trying to clear them.

roit, less bash 'is noggin
Gadani
U
posted 03-07-2005 06:55:08 PM
quote:
DrPaintThinner had this to say about Jimmy Carter:
That just means they shouldn't have hyped this game up as much, and then let it fade into nothingness. My expectations were lowered significantly after Atton ran through a mine feild and died while I was trying to clear them.

That shit happened in the original KotOR.

Gadani fucked around with this message on 03-07-2005 at 06:55 PM.

Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 03-07-2005 07:03:24 PM
quote:
DrPaintThinner attempted to be funny by writing:

Pssssst.. solo mode. Use it, love it.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: