EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Good morning!
Mr. Parcelan
posted 02-04-2005 09:39:10 PM
There is nothing insidious in this thread yet.

How are you?

Steven Steve
posted 02-04-2005 09:54:58 PM
Almost as bad as you look
"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

Damnati
Filthy
posted 02-04-2005 10:03:07 PM
Pretty damn shitty, how about you?
Love is hard, harder than steel and thrice as cruel. It is as inexorable as the tides and life and death alike follow in its wake. -Phèdre nó Delaunay, Kushiel's Chosen

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java the thoughts aquire speed, the teeth acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.

Rodent King
Stabbed in the Eye
posted 02-04-2005 10:08:02 PM
It's Friday, I've got a lot of good times ahead of me in the next few days. Life is good.
My inner child is bigger than my outer adult.
Sentow, Maybe
Pancake
posted 02-04-2005 10:44:30 PM
I'd feel better if I didn't have to work on Sunday.

And if I could find some god damn tin!

Once more into the breach, my friends, once more. We'll close the wall with our dead. In peace, nothing so becomes a man as modesty and humility, but when the blast of war blows in our ears, then imitate the action of the tiger, summon up the blood, disguise fair nature with rage and lend the eye a terrible aspect.
Vorbis
Vend-A-Goat
posted 02-04-2005 10:48:53 PM
Got my SAT score this morning, and drug myself through school despite my illness.

Now I'll be chilling at home, and attempting to get at least 25 over the weekend for my warrior.

I level slow.

Mr. Gainsborough
posted 02-04-2005 10:56:21 PM

I'm feeling kinda fuzzy. It's not bad, but it still feels unclean. THIS MUST BE RECTIFIED.

(This may have been another excuse to camwhore.)

Mr. Parcelan
posted 02-04-2005 11:35:31 PM
Okay, I can clear this up.

Faz, you're upset because your kung fu skills are going to waste. Maho, you're irritating everyone.

Faz, kill Maho.

Nice work, Rodent King, what's so exciting?

Sentow, did you ever quit your bad job?

Vorbis, how's college looking?

MrGains, no.

Zaeron
Pancake
posted 02-04-2005 11:40:25 PM
I have work in 8 hours and 20 minutes. And my girlfriend should have been online about half an hour ago but was not. I am blah!

But thanks for asking.

Mr. Parcelan
posted 02-04-2005 11:45:23 PM
quote:
Zaeron wrote this stupid crap:
I have work in 8 hours and 20 minutes. And my girlfriend should have been online about half an hour ago but was not. I am blah!

But thanks for asking.

WHO ARE YOU WHY DID YOU POST HERE NOBODY KNOWS YOU WHY WOULD YOU POST HERE DO YOU JUST GO INTO PEOPLES' HOUSES THAT YOU DON'T KNOW AND GO IN AND SEE WHAT THEY'RE DOING AND MAYBE HAVE SEX WITH THEIR WIVES IS YOUR GIRLFRIEND HOT AND WHAT'S YOUR JOB DOUBLE CHEESEBURGER, I WOULDN'T HIT IT BUT MARADON WOULD HE'S PRETTY FUCKING DESPERATE

Gunslinger Moogle
No longer a gimmick
posted 02-04-2005 11:47:08 PM
quote:
There was much rejoicing when Mr. Parcelan said this:
WHO ARE YOU WHY DID YOU POST HERE NOBODY KNOWS YOU WHY WOULD YOU POST HERE DO YOU JUST GO INTO PEOPLES' HOUSES THAT YOU DON'T KNOW AND GO IN AND SEE WHAT THEY'RE DOING AND MAYBE HAVE SEX WITH THEIR WIVES IS YOUR GIRLFRIEND HOT AND WHAT'S YOUR JOB DOUBLE CHEESEBURGER, I WOULDN'T HIT IT BUT MARADON WOULD HE'S PRETTY FUCKING DESPERATE

I was doing pretty well, although this kind of gave me a shockupo

moogle is the 3241727861th binary digit of pi

Disclaimer: I'm just kidding, I love all living things.
The fastest draw in the Crest.
"The Internet is MY critical thinking course." -Maradon
"Gambling for the husband, an abortion for the wife and fireworks for the kids they chose to keep? Fuck you, Disneyland. The Pine Ridge Indian Reservation is the happiest place on Earth." -JooJooFlop

Ares
posted 02-04-2005 11:47:12 PM
I have to work tomorrow. That's shit. I have to draw 21 dragonflies by wednesday, that's shit. I have to write an essay for monday.. That's shit... Saw Beau and a few friends, that's shi... Good. I had a fun time. I needed to get out and enjoy myself for once. All I've been doing is work, school, homework, travelling to and from those venues.

It was nice to just blow some time away.

Vorbis
Vend-A-Goat
posted 02-04-2005 11:48:35 PM
College is looking fairly good, I might have a decent chance of getting into my number one college. Only one last semester, and then I'm on to senior year--which might as well be my first year of college. Four APs and one college level course, and whatever else I take.

I'm real excited about it, but sorta sad to see my teenage years dwindling by so quickly.

nem-x
posted 02-04-2005 11:54:26 PM
I'm not liking BUS453 at all.

10 hours a week outside of class just to make business decisions for our fake company. I didn't sign up for this at all.

KestarTheBlue
Pancake
posted 02-04-2005 11:56:11 PM
quote:
nem-x had this to say about (_|_):
I'm not liking BUS453 at all.

10 hours a week outside of class just to make business decisions for our fake company. I didn't sign up for this at all.

Better than MA404-C where you get shafted as the Producer of your groups film because you were sick and have to do all sorts of monetary calculations and discover the class will cost each of you around $500...

My sig is not too big!
Zaeron
Pancake
posted 02-05-2005 12:15:20 AM
quote:
Mr. Parcelan had this to say about Duck Tales:

A lurker, I felt like it, I don't care, I was bored, no, no, ick, yes, answering service, what?

Sentow, Maybe
Pancake
posted 02-05-2005 12:43:53 AM
quote:
Sentow, did you ever quit your bad job?

Not yet, but it's coming, man. Upper management has had a pretty bad attitude in general about my return to school. I only get 6 or 8 hours a week, even though I could do 15+ easily (at times when there's otherwise minimal or no coverage at my position). This was kind've cool at first, since it gave me a chance to get acclimated... aclim... get used to being in school again, but the hilariously small paychecks are going to catch up to me eventually.

Plus, I'm a 23-year old fat male college student who likes video games, fantasy epics, and Warhammer. I work at a place where 98% of the employees are either hot young college girls with no interest in dating me -or- old women with hobbies that include knitting, QVC, and rambling on about their grandchildren with retarded names. After a day of that, I'm so sick of humanity in general that I don't even want to be around people I DO like.

Oh yeah, and It's-Not-OK-To-Be-Single Day is in less than two weeks. I've never liked this holiday, but it's just agonizing when I have to work here. Last year one of our cashiers called her husband and literally demanded that he buy her flowers for the occassion.

FURTHERMORE, our clientele have all gone insane. People in line have started bitching about being sent to cashiers who DO NOT HAVE A LINE. Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over.

I'm praying for the day some dude comes in and accosts one of the female employees in front of me so I can unload some repressed anti-customer hostility.

Anyway, short answer: No.

Seriously though, where can I find some Tin in the Stormwind area? =\

Sentow, Maybe fucked around with this message on 02-05-2005 at 12:44 AM.

Once more into the breach, my friends, once more. We'll close the wall with our dead. In peace, nothing so becomes a man as modesty and humility, but when the blast of war blows in our ears, then imitate the action of the tiger, summon up the blood, disguise fair nature with rage and lend the eye a terrible aspect.
KestarTheBlue
Pancake
posted 02-05-2005 12:49:17 AM
The far side of Loch Modan is a good place to check, sometimes pops up there.
My sig is not too big!
Alaan
posted 02-05-2005 01:01:09 AM
quote:
Sentow, Maybe wrote this stupid crap:
Seriously though, where can I find some Tin in the Stormwind area? =\

I should think Westfall has some.

Edit!

I am doing pretty good. WoW is good. Resume for a possible second job is in. Got an $.80/hour raise recently. Can't complain! Though I am missing the family Super Bowl party Sunday due to working 6PM-Midnight.

Alaan fucked around with this message on 02-05-2005 at 01:02 AM.

JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 02-05-2005 02:18:49 AM
I tried Applebee's for dinner. Their steak and mashed potatoes are good but the riblets were crap. Overcooked and hardly any meat on them. My dad got the fish & chips, which were lackluster compared to Ivar's.
I don't know how to be sexy. If I catch a girl looking at me and our eyes lock, I panic and open mine wider. Then I lick my lips and rub my genitals. And mouth the words "You're dead."
Trillee
I <3 My Deviant
posted 02-05-2005 02:28:37 AM
sick... gunna go to the docs this weekend since it feels like strep throat.
Trent
Smurfberry Moneyshot
posted 02-05-2005 02:41:55 AM
Okay. My left eye has been leaking the past two days which is starting to piss me off.
Elvish Crack Piper
Murder is justified so long as people believe in something different than you do
posted 02-05-2005 03:13:58 AM
I'm good.

I get to go to a Vs. Pre-Release on Sunday.

Then I get to be lazy for the week.

Then I ge to sit in a chair and get 100 bucks on saturday.

Then I'm going to hang with a friend.

Then I ship to boot camp.

(Insert Funny Phrase Here)
Pvednes
Lynched
posted 02-05-2005 03:28:28 AM
I'm doing quite well. Recently, I put a new stereo in my car, have been learning Salsa and Merengue, and am looking forward to going back to uni.
Nicole
The hip-hop-happiest bunny in all of marshmallow woods
posted 02-05-2005 03:29:50 AM
Massively, unbelievably bored. We're talking life-is-boredom bored here. I'm considering playing Nexus again. This shows just how bored I am.

I just spent
my last cent
purchasing this poverty.

Elvish Crack Piper
Murder is justified so long as people believe in something different than you do
posted 02-05-2005 03:35:13 AM
Nexus the top down NRMMORPG where you just press an attack button and every bit of fun in the game is in the pay area, if you can call nexus fun...

You poor poor girl.

Nicole
posted 02-05-2005 03:43:20 AM
My life has become a gray plain of boringness.

Fuck it.

*makes a neopets account*

I just spent
my last cent
purchasing this poverty.

Mr. Parcelan
posted 02-05-2005 03:43:54 AM
Jesus fuck, do I have to solve everything here? God, you anuses. I'll kill you all.

Alaan, sounds like you're pretty stable. Just never mistake stability for happiness.

JooJoo, I think I'll go to Chili's tomorrow. I enjoy their bonless buffalo wings.

Aani, sounds like a good idea.

Trent, if it's leaking important stuff, might want to get it checked out. If it's just tearing up, though, no big.

ECP, you will fail.

Pvednes, give me your Australian women.

Nicole, ye shall write a grand tale and give it to me.

Hostile Makeover
Evil as chocolate covered thistles
posted 02-05-2005 05:01:51 AM
Elvish Crack Piper
posted 02-05-2005 05:22:35 AM
Fail? There isnt anything to fail at in what I wrote.

Therefore you fail.

Alidane
Urinary Tract Infection
posted 02-05-2005 05:44:24 AM
My suitemate is banging some girl in the next room, really loudly.

I want to kill my Software Engineering group for all being fucktards.

Other than that, same as usual...summer is approaching, which means I need a job or I go back to Kansas, which will probably drive me totally insane.

Skaw
posted 02-05-2005 05:48:21 AM
My linkshell killed Kirin in FF11 at 1 AM. It took 2 hours. We started at 11 PM.

I look snazzy in my brand new Osode.

Skaw fucked around with this message on 02-05-2005 at 05:51 AM.

Nicole
posted 02-05-2005 06:11:58 AM
Okay, um, lessee.

Once upon a time (because fuck it, I have no better beginnings) there was... a man. You can call him whatever you want, but I shall call him Trent, because that's the first name my finger fell on and fuck I'm too lazy to think one up.

He was not a rich man, nor a poor man, nor a happy man, nor a sad man. Not terribly strong, nor weak, nor was he courageous or timid. He was almost normal, in almost every single way, except one: all his body parts were sentient.

This was a boon in some respects, as it turns out his feet were the reincarnation of opposed masters of kung-fu who had committed wrongs in past lives, and I mean, jesus, what do you have to do to get reborn as a FOOT. However, it also posed some very real problems. His left hand was a sassy gay black mama, and his right hand was Hitler. Jeez, that has to make dinnertime conversation uncomfortable. Not to mention the inevitable wank desire. Some were gentle body parts, such as his left eyebrow, who spent many afternoons reading to children in parks, and some were mean, such as his buttocks, which spewed acid. And Trent spent many years in company and chaotic harmony with his body parts, talking to them, forging alliances, and using his magic genitalia as cheap pickup lines. But one fateful day, it all went wrong.

For Trent was, despite all that was right but peculiar in his life, unhappy. There was something missing, something he felt was lacking in his existance. After a long period of soul-searching, he found out what it was: boobies. A quick trip to the plastic surgeon, and that was all fixed, but for one problem. His boobies, like his other body parts, were sentient. And they hated him.

After many days of struggling with his breasts, he eventually came to the conclusion that their hate was baseless and, unfortunately, unfixable. They raged and fought against him at every turn. Whenever he tried to cop a feel of his wond'rous new appendages, they would jiggle, droop, and on rare and painful occasions, invert, which wasn't so much painful as really quite freaky. His nipples would sing odes to crack cocaine when he passed policemen; his right breast grew a long, black beard and claimed to be Rasputin; they attempted to lead a mutiny of his chest hair against his head; they wiggled and wobbled and stretched so much that they eventually looked like skin-colored fruit roll-ups. By the end of a week, his breasts had exhausted him... but Trent was torn, for he loved those breasts, and did not know what to do.

It, like all bad stories, ended up in therapy, which showed some initial progress, but then the breasts realized the true depth of their hatred for poor Trent, and rebelled by splashing in his morning cereal and playing his penis like a one-note xylophone. Late one night, they showed the ultimate rebellion, when his long-suffering left boobie grew so angered at his presence that it exploded, showering Trent with a viscous mass of blood, saline and nipple. His misery, it seemed, had reached a new low.

Fortunately, though, saline-covered uni-boobs were the right breast's secret fetish, and Trent capitalized on this to gain a new understanding of and friendship with his one remaining boobie. His life afterwards was pleasant, and he eventually moved to a house by the sea, where he eventually died when his nads, inspired by the noble sacrifice of his mammary, declared jihad on his brain - and succeeded.

But that is another story and shall be told another time.

I just spent
my last cent
purchasing this poverty.

Rodent King
Stabbed in the Eye
posted 02-05-2005 06:24:36 AM
quote:
Mr. Parcelan had this to say about Pirotess:
Nice work, Rodent King, what's so exciting?

I got home tonight at 6:15 from work, and began playing WoW. It's now about 5:15 saturday morning, and I've gotten up 3 times to make a pizza, and two bathroom breaks. Along with playing WoW, I've been watching a bunch of anime I recently got in a big box of it that was waiting for me as I got home.

(Infinite Ryvius is )

I recently got up to 29 on my priest, and I was able to take this picture during my time tonight:

The image of me dancing in a Michael Jackson-style with an alter boy, while playing a priest class, had me rolling on the floor laughing.

Now, I've got another 6 to 10 hours of leveling to get done, I'll keep everyone updated.

My inner child is bigger than my outer adult.
leckzilla!
Squeak!
posted 02-05-2005 11:53:31 AM
Well since you asked, despite the fact I have a sore throat and my bank account sucks other people's overdrafts into it via osmosis, i'm good. I am thouroughly enjoying my current status as a drunken lazy, single, foul-mouthed, sleep deprived student. Most of the annoying people I live with are all away for the weekend so there is peace and quiet in apartment Nine-Fourty-Something.

And i'm allowed to go drinking tonight.

Falaanla Marr
I AM HOT CHIX
posted 02-05-2005 11:56:50 AM
I am actually pretty good.

The first issue of my school's paper released. I was complimented on doing a good job as managing editor by many people.

I currently am sitting on a 3.758 GPA that will increase a good bit after this semester. I'm going to be aplying to the University Honors College soon.

And I have been together with my girlfriend for...3 and a half months now. Day after Valentines day is 4 months. Things have been great between us.

So, I'm very happy now. How are you?

Goma
Pancake
posted 02-05-2005 12:15:18 PM
Me? Well, I'm listening to a sad song which reminds me of breaking up with my sweetie of 4 years a few months ago. Sucks.

I go to work in less than an hour. Saturday, at Subway.. Glee! Who knows what surprizes will be in store. At leats its only four and a half hours.

Only good thing to look forward to is that I have the next two days off to rectify an entire week of doing nothing at all. Not even playing very many games! Imagine that, a game geek not playing games.

Summary: I still feel good, I mean.. It could be worse! At least I'm making money~

Peter
Pancake
posted 02-05-2005 12:17:03 PM
My feet are cold as I sit and pay my bills, I am Happy To see money in my account and no out standing debt, However i am unhappy to think about haveing to go work at my 2nd job. It sucks, I used to wonder why NJ was a full-serve only state, No i don't, The people in this state are so fucking mornic that they can't even pump gas--I have people flick fucking butts at the pumps, WTF?-
Hopefully the dumbass manager rembers that I asked to drop down to one day a week so I can get some time off, Because working 7 days a week blows.
Snugglits
I LIKE TO ABUSE THE ALERT MOD BUTTON AND I ENJOY THE FLAVOR OF SWEET SWEET COCK.
posted 02-05-2005 02:19:43 PM
Every day goes a little bit faster. The path to the end is short and steady.
[b].sig removed by Mr. Parcelan[/b]
Caid '5 Fists' Berrit
I've had a few beers but I'm cool to drive
posted 02-05-2005 04:34:55 PM
Let's see....it's a saturday, I work in about 2.5 hours, which sucks. Working at Wal-Mart is rather horrible, but I got my 90 day review last week, and have been praised as the best person to work my position since the store opened three years ago, so that's kinda cool. I still make very shitty wages. Though I have a chance of getting on at my old job, which I lost because of losing my license. I'll make more than twice what I'm making at Wal-Mart.

Got my license back two weeks ago, which is awesome. Bought my dads truck off him for $500 +the cost of getting a few things fixed(84 Dodge ram 1/2 tonne).

Still having fun with WoW, it's a rather amazing game fyi. Started playing Call Of Duty online again, that's a fun one. Just finished a game at 21/9 kills/deaths

That's about it. So things are decent.

'But if I had a shotgun you know what I'd do?
I'd point that shit straight at the sky and shoot heavan on down for you'

Bradley Nowell
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: