EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Stop me if you've heard this one before.
Snoota
Now I am become Death, shatterer of worlds
posted 01-29-2005 07:19:51 PM
Two yankees are driving through Texas when they get pulled over by a State Trooper. The Trooper walks up, taps on the window with his nightstick, the driver rolls down the window and *WHACK*... the Trooper smacked him over the head with the stick.

The driver finally comes to and asks "What the hell was that for?!?" The Trooper says "You're in Texas, son. When we pull you over you'd better have your license and registration ready when we get to your car." Not wanting to make the situation worse the driver says "I'm sorry, officer, I'm not from around here." The Trooper runs the license and it comes back clean. He returns the driver's license and then walks around to the passenger's window. Taps on it a couple of times with the nightstick and when the passenger rolls the window down smacks him over the head as well! After he recovers the passenger shouts, "What the hell was that all about?" "Just making your wishes come true", the Trooper explains. The still stunned passenger replys "Huh?"

The Trooper says, "I know how you Yankees are! Two miles down the road you're gonna say: 'I wish that redneck bastard had tried that shit with me!!'"

Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
I posted in a title changing thread.
posted 01-29-2005 07:20:29 PM
I still think that joke is funny.
Lyinar's sweetie and don't you forget it!*
"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die. -Roy Batty
*Also Lyinar's attack panda

sigpic courtesy of This Guy, original modified by me

Mr. Parcelan
posted 01-29-2005 07:23:49 PM
Hysterical! I can totally relate to that!

Funny story, I was once driving through Texas, thinking how I could ruin more lives on EverCrest by pretending not to be plotting to kill anyone who disagreed with me, when I hit a police officer with my truck and fucking killed him!

I guess I didn't think much of it at the time, but looking back, I can hardly contain my mirth! The only way it could have been better is if it had been one of the many people of EverCrest's blood on my hands instead of that redneck!

Snoota, you owe me a new keyboard! I just spewed Mountain Dew all over mine!

nem-x
posted 01-29-2005 07:24:44 PM
I went to a doctor and all he did was suck my blood... do NOT see Dr. Acula.
Blackened
posted 01-29-2005 07:37:21 PM
TEXAS!

FUCK YEAH.

Although my distaste for you as a human being is brobdingnagian,
what I'm about to do isn't personal.
Sean
posted 01-29-2005 07:46:15 PM
FUCK YEAH, FUCK Y'ALL

Sean fucked around with this message on 01-29-2005 at 07:46 PM.

A Kansas City Shuffle is when everybody looks right, you go left.

It's not something people hear about.

Addy
posted 01-29-2005 07:52:07 PM
OMFG that's great! Hahaha!
Ozimander
$$$$$$$$$$$
posted 01-29-2005 09:08:55 PM
Ha Ha! I love things!

Toktuk
Pooh Ogre
Keeper of the Shoulders of Peachis Perching
posted 01-30-2005 12:42:57 AM
quote:
Mr. Parcelan had this to say about the Spice Girls:
Hysterical! I can totally relate to that!

Funny story, I was once driving through Texas, thinking how I could ruin more lives on EverCrest by pretending not to be plotting to kill anyone who disagreed with me, when I hit a police officer with my truck and fucking killed him!

I guess I didn't think much of it at the time, but looking back, I can hardly contain my mirth! The only way it could have been better is if it had been one of the many people of EverCrest's blood on my hands instead of that redneck!

Snoota, you owe me a new keyboard! I just spewed Mountain Dew all over mine!

You wish you had big enough balls to show up here.

-Tok

Ruvyen
Cartoon Broccoli Boy
posted 01-30-2005 12:53:54 AM
quote:
nem-x had this to say about Robocop:
I went to a doctor and all he did was suck my blood... do NOT see Dr. Acula.

Alright, that was really damn funny. Sig'd!

Thief: "I have come to a realisation. Dragons are not real in a general sense, but they may exist in certain specific cases."
Fighter: "Like how quantum mechanics describes how subatomic particles can spontaneously pop into existence at random!"
Thief: "No, that's stupid and stop making up words."
--8-Bit Theater
Taskmaster Bajah
Pancake
posted 01-30-2005 01:39:24 AM
I locked the other one for a reason.
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: