EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Anyone using HRBlock.com for their taxes?
Blindy.
Suicide (Also: Gay.)
posted 01-23-2005 11:17:31 AM
They've got a deal going where if you refer someone that person saves 10-20 bucks on the service charge. If you want to use my discount, go to http://www.hrblock.com/friend and use 1537BFA4-6CD6-4A84-B76B-03D258A48C04 for the referer's client id.

Blindy. fucked around with this message on 01-23-2005 at 11:18 AM.

Random Insanity Generator
Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 01-23-2005 12:56:58 PM
We need a moderator to make this thread "Registered Only"
* NullDevice kicks the server. "Floggings will continue until processing power improves!"
-----------------------------------
"That was black magic, and it was easy to use. Easy and fun. Like Legos." -- Harry Dresden
-----------------------------------
That's what playing Ragnarok Online taught me: There's no problem in the universe that can't be resolved by the proper application of daggers to faces.
Taskmaster Bajah
Pancake
posted 01-24-2005 10:39:50 AM
If you need a thread set to Registered Only, I'm afraid only Drysart has that ability. Send him a Private Message with the request so we poor unpaid Mods don't have to stare at an annoying blinker saying there's something in the Mod Queue that we can't do anything about.

Thanks and good day, mates!

/dev/null
Pancake
posted 01-24-2005 11:43:12 AM
Well then what the hell good are you guys?
Beep. Beep. Beep... Ohh... I think my porridge is done.
My fellow Americans, as you know, my foreign policy can be summed up in five words: "Iludium-236 Explosive Space Modulator."
When it comes down to it, searching the web without Google is like straining sewage with your teeth.
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: