EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Green.
Fizodeth
an unflattering title
posted 01-20-2005 04:07:20 PM
Four years. Interesting.
Sakkra
Office Linebacker
posted 01-20-2005 04:34:19 PM
hi2u
Suddar
posted 01-20-2005 11:59:21 PM
Arrenn Lightblade
Yes. Yes he is.
posted 01-21-2005 12:03:14 AM
Conga Rats!
Fizodeth
an unflattering title
posted 01-21-2005 12:06:02 AM
Perhaps I shall do one of the obligatory anniversary activities? Perhaps a "What do I think of you" type thing? So post from here on out and I shall post my opinions. Reply with your own of me to spice this thread up, if you would like as well!
Suddar
posted 01-21-2005 12:08:19 AM
I love Fizodeth. Even if he is mean to me and he tries to make me play boring games!

Well, that's mostly Khyron I guess.

Grats on 4 years.

Arrenn Lightblade
Yes. Yes he is.
posted 01-21-2005 12:09:31 AM
What do you think of me!?
Mr. Parcelan
posted 01-21-2005 12:12:35 AM
quote:
Arrenn Lightblade has sealed the pact
What do you think of me!?

I hate you

Fizodeth
an unflattering title
posted 01-21-2005 12:14:13 AM
Suddar! Having just recently been involved in real conversations, I havn't much to base my opinion on, but all of it is good! Indeed a good person to know, and your help in my quest to diet has been much appreciated. Five out of 5 s.

Arren! Another fun person! I do believe that we have enjoyed playing AO together long ago, and it was fun. I also enjoy the few AIM conversations we have had. I do believe we shall play more games. Another 5 out of 5 s.

Parcelan! You, sir, have rubbed me the wrong way a few times, but I am a jovial fellow and forget about it almost as soon as it happens! Quite an abrasive person, but you seem to be a relatively cool fellow otherwise. They do say that the more talented writers have some quirks, though. You have added a lot to the boards with your past stories and the Newbie guide you wrote way back when. I also like how you have recently tried to keep from arguing. 9 of 10 s.

Gadani! I am convinced that you have stolen my Gunbound talent. Another person I enjoy talking to on AIM, and enjoy playing games with. Your friends are odd and sadly uneducated, though, and I felt a little guilty what with explaining "jizz" to someone over AIM. I wont hold that against you, though! Very cool duder. 5 or 5 s.

Fizodeth fucked around with this message on 01-21-2005 at 12:19 AM.

Gadani
U
posted 01-21-2005 12:16:25 AM
hi.
Arrenn Lightblade
Yes. Yes he is.
posted 01-21-2005 12:29:16 AM
quote:
This insanity brought to you by Mr. Parcelan:
I hate you

Jerkface

Ares
posted 01-21-2005 12:33:56 AM
Fizodeth
an unflattering title
posted 01-21-2005 12:36:55 AM
Ares! A great person to talk to with a great talent for art! I thoroughly enjoy talking to you and I enjoy your artwork. I promise I will buy a print or something as soon as I can . You should start throwing a little more razor wit into your conversation though! I gtive a 7 out of 7 s.
Mr. Gainsborough
posted 01-21-2005 12:45:56 AM
Pff, Fizo. What a guy.
Snugglits
I LIKE TO ABUSE THE ALERT MOD BUTTON AND I ENJOY THE FLAVOR OF SWEET SWEET COCK.
posted 01-21-2005 12:46:10 AM
We won't post opinions of each other. So instead, way to go.
[b].sig removed by Mr. Parcelan[/b]
Fizodeth
an unflattering title
posted 01-21-2005 12:51:31 AM
Gains! Always the bearer of bad pictures. I have enjoyed your threads with the pictures that hurt your eyes, for they bring a little excitement to the area. I have no other opinion than this for we have not conversed much, except in Gunbound where we disagree in game play styles! 4 out of 5 s for your horrifying pictures.

Waisz! So we shall not exchange opinions. Thank you for your congratulations and have a good evening! 9 of 10 s.

Hostile Makeover
Evil as chocolate covered thistles
posted 01-21-2005 12:55:00 AM
quote:
Fizodeth had this to say about Punky Brewster:
Perhaps I shall do one of the obligatory anniversary activities? Perhaps a "What do I think of you" type thing?

Makin' us lazy green types look bad!

Fizodeth
an unflattering title
posted 01-21-2005 01:03:33 AM
quote:
Xyrra's unholy Backstreet Boys obsession manifested in:
Makin' us lazy green types look bad!

I only did it because I was bored. I swear. You posted, though, so I shall reply with my opinion!

Xyrra! Someone whom I do not really know, yet would not mind at all getting to know better. You seem to be relatively well-spoken, and seem to be an interesting person in the few times you do post. Being that you seem interesting and have done nothing to rub me the wrong way (despite the fact that I would more than likely forget about it almost immediately) I give a 9 out of 10 s.

Vorbis
Vend-A-Goat
posted 01-21-2005 01:08:50 AM
Way to stick in there, go go!
Fizodeth
an unflattering title
posted 01-21-2005 01:16:18 AM
Vorbis! For the longest time, I confused you and Suddar. You seem like an interesting person, perhaps that I should talk to more often! Very cool person indeed, and gunbounding is fun. 5 of 5 s.

For everyoen that I say I should talk to more, perhaps we could strike up a conversation at some point in time! My AIM ID is DenLunchBox.

Random Insanity Generator
Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 01-21-2005 01:56:42 AM
Fizo is a wacky sumbitch.
* NullDevice kicks the server. "Floggings will continue until processing power improves!"
-----------------------------------
"That was black magic, and it was easy to use. Easy and fun. Like Legos." -- Harry Dresden
-----------------------------------
That's what playing Ragnarok Online taught me: There's no problem in the universe that can't be resolved by the proper application of daggers to faces.
Fizodeth
an unflattering title
posted 01-21-2005 02:05:46 AM
RIG! Wacky indeed. RIG you are an interesting fellow. For some reason, I have perceived you as the bigger brother of most of EC. I don't know why, but I do. Always fun to have someone to play MMORPG's with, especially AO and you fill that slot well. An all around great person to know and talk to, I enjoy your company. Bravo, sir. 10 out of 10 's.
Kegwen
Sonyfag
posted 01-21-2005 02:18:45 AM
I'm green too
Fizodeth
an unflattering title
posted 01-21-2005 02:29:01 AM
Kegwen! The person who is always the butt of the gay boy sex jokes, which seems to have died out. I admire your ability to take the verbal jockying. You're also a pretty fun and mellow person to talk to. Very cool person, another of the people in which I should talk to more! 6 out of 6 s.
Kegwen
Sonyfag
posted 01-21-2005 02:30:25 AM
Sakkra
Office Linebacker
posted 01-21-2005 04:40:33 AM
quote:
Everyone wondered WTF when Sakkra wrote:
hi2u
Tarquinn
Personally responsible for the decline of the American Dollar
posted 01-21-2005 04:45:17 AM
I didn't know that you are here longer than me.
~Never underestimate the power of a Dark Clown.
Fizodeth
an unflattering title
posted 01-21-2005 10:11:09 AM
Sakkra! Defying all laws of thermodynamicalinternetitude, you had probably the best noobhood on this board, almost immediately accepted and liked. I applaud your ability. However, the fact that we have never conversed means I have little to base an opinion on, other than the fact that you seem to be a cool fellow by your posts! 9 of 10 s.

Tarquinn! It might have something to do with the fact that a few months after I registered and became active, there was about a six-month period in which I had no internet and basically became unseen! Another fellow whom I have not talked to much, but another person who seems to be rather righteous and brimming with coolitude. 9 out of 10 s for you as well!

Katrinity
Cookie Goddess!
posted 01-21-2005 10:12:00 AM
Yay! Happy Radioactive Day! ^.^
Cookie Goddess Supreme
Furry Kitsune of Power!
Pouncer of the 12th degree!
"Cxularath ftombn gonoragh pv'iornw hqxoxon targh!"
Translated: "Sell your soul for a cookie?"
`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 01-21-2005 10:12:37 AM
Reality is a myth!
Base eight is just like base ten, really... if you're missing two fingers. - Tom Lehrer
There are people in this world who do not love their fellow human beings, and I hate people like that! - Tom Lehrer
I want to be a race car passenger; just a guy who bugs the driver. "Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Can I put my feet out the window? Man, you really like Tide..." - Mitch Hedberg
Please keep your arms, legs, heads, tails, tentacles, pseudopods, wings, and/or other limb-like structures inside the ride at all times.
Please submit all questions, inquests, and/or inquiries, in triplicate, to the Department of Redundancy Department, Division for the Management of Division Management Divisions.

Lyinar Ka`Bael
Are you looking at my pine tree again?
posted 01-21-2005 10:13:42 AM
Your sig is

Lyinar Ka`Bael, Piney Fresh Druidess - Luclin

Fizodeth
an unflattering title
posted 01-21-2005 10:14:38 AM
Katrinity! I've always sort of perceived you as the aunt of EC that everyone likes and wants to visit all the time to get lots of cookies. Another person of whom I am sorry to say that I do not have much to base my opinion on, other than your bubbling happiness in your posts, which is always fun! I also liked how you zinged Mortious in those MS paint comics. Very nice indeed! 10 out of 10 s!

'Doc! A wonderful person to know! Very knowledgable in D&D, and always there in IRC when I'm bored as hell in the mid-day. The little in which we have conversed leads me to believe that you are indeed a very cool person to know. Thank you for your musings to keep me thinking! 5 out of 5 s.

Lyinar! Lots of friction on the boards, but it affects me none, and even if it did I probably would have forgotten it long ago, it provides with some interesting reading sometimes! Very opinionated and idealistic, which is a good thing! You were also a good deal of help in that short time in which I returned to EQ and played a monk on Luclin. Danke sehr, madam, danke sehr. 9 out of 10 s!

Fizodeth fucked around with this message on 01-21-2005 at 10:19 AM.

Timpofee
Mancake
posted 01-21-2005 10:58:51 AM
"coo coo... umm im a little birdy too"
Fizodeth
an unflattering title
posted 01-21-2005 11:09:51 AM
Timpo! One of the coolest on the boards! I've enjoyed the whole twice that we've done shit, but I thoroughly enjoyed them! We should get together a little more often. I do have a car now, the only problem is that my father wants to use it until he can get a more economical vehicle, so I'm still SOL. However, in a few months it should be mine again! Anyway, 11 of 10 s. Righteous, dude.
Ares
posted 01-21-2005 11:28:31 AM
quote:
Fizodeth had this to say about Optimus Prime:
Timpo! One of the coolest on the boards! I've enjoyed the whole twice that we've done shit, but I thoroughly enjoyed them! We should get together a little more often. I do have a car now, the only problem is that my father wants to use it until he can get a more economical vehicle, so I'm still SOL. However, in a few months it should be mine again! Anyway, 11 of 10 s. Righteous, dude.

I want to be cool like Timpo.

Caid '5 Fists' Berrit
I've had a few beers but I'm cool to drive
posted 01-21-2005 11:42:25 AM
Word, congrats on greening.
'But if I had a shotgun you know what I'd do?
I'd point that shit straight at the sky and shoot heavan on down for you'

Bradley Nowell
Norim Stumpfighter
Milkmaid
posted 01-21-2005 12:18:47 PM
peanuts!

gratsnshtuff

Pvednes
Lynched
posted 01-21-2005 01:00:15 PM
Yay for Fizo! Or something.
Gydyon
Yes, I am a lawyer. No you can't sue them for that. Shut up, or I'll have your legs broken.
posted 01-21-2005 03:21:12 PM
You don't know me!
Gydyon
Evercrest Lawyer

Thinking about your posts
(and billing you for it) since 2001

Fizodeth
an unflattering title
posted 01-21-2005 03:58:18 PM
Caid! I do not know you, but perhaps I shall some time in the future! 4 of 5 s.

Norim! Another person I don't know! Your sigpic speaks volumes about your coolitude, though, so I must give you 4 of 5 s.

Pvednes! Your scientification confuses me, however you seem to know of what you are talking about. 4 out of 5 furlongs.

Gydyon! You're right! I don't know you. What I do know is that you have offered up lots to the board, so I admire that! 10 of 10 s!

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: