EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Anyone playing AO?
Arrenn Lightblade
Yes. Yes he is.
posted 01-17-2005 06:01:36 PM
Anyone? I want to play a bit, but I never have anyone to talk with. That's the reason I quit when I played it before.
Steven Steve
posted 01-17-2005 06:12:07 PM
I keep trying to repatch it but one of the patches is corrupted cal darnit
"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

/dev/null
Pancake
posted 01-17-2005 06:13:33 PM
I've got a 40 MA who's loafing around a bit with nothing better to do... *shrug* sucks when you have to run out to BFE for a mission.
Beep. Beep. Beep... Ohh... I think my porridge is done.
My fellow Americans, as you know, my foreign policy can be summed up in five words: "Iludium-236 Explosive Space Modulator."
When it comes down to it, searching the web without Google is like straining sewage with your teeth.
Tristan
Vidi, vici, veni.
Nae's Stooge
posted 01-17-2005 06:16:09 PM
Yeah, me and my roommates are playings thatnks to the year free thing
Veni, vidi, vici
Arrenn Lightblade
Yes. Yes he is.
posted 01-17-2005 06:17:03 PM
Well, what server? I am going to start playing.
/dev/null
Pancake
posted 01-17-2005 06:18:40 PM
RK1.

I could pwn up a MA in a bit on RK2 if necessary, but I know that Fizo and I are on RK1 as well as Khy should he ever decide to play again....

My fellow Americans, as you know, my foreign policy can be summed up in five words: "Iludium-236 Explosive Space Modulator."
When it comes down to it, searching the web without Google is like straining sewage with your teeth.
Mike the Butcher
Pancake
posted 01-17-2005 07:40:20 PM
I play Clan RK2 have a 181 MA, 60 Trader, 43 Shade, 40 Adventurer. and a bunch of other alts.

In the Org Tiger Claw If you want to join us send me a PM and I can get you an invite

Mike the Butcher
Pancake
posted 01-17-2005 07:43:18 PM
quote:
Fazum'Zen Fastfist wrote, obviously thinking too hard:
I keep trying to repatch it but one of the patches is corrupted cal darnit

Are you using the auto patcher? They also have all the patches available on the website
Patches

/dev/null
Pancake
posted 01-17-2005 07:44:03 PM
quote:
Mike the Butcher had this to say about (_|_):
I play Clan RK2 have a 181 MA, 60 Trader, 43 Shade, 40 Adventurer. and a bunch of other alts.

In the Org Tiger Claw If you want to join us send me a PM and I can get you an invite

And where do you go post 40 to do leveling? All my missions wind up being in BFE where I have to walk past things that are "Much higher level" and pray that I can sneak past it or outrun it (thank god for a 240+ run speed)

Mike the Butcher
Pancake
posted 01-17-2005 07:47:18 PM
Temple of Three Winds is awesome for 40-60. After level 60 you cant enter anymore and there is alot of really good items in there that you will want to get

Temple of Three Winds Guide

Mike the Butcher fucked around with this message on 01-17-2005 at 07:48 PM.

/dev/null
Pancake
posted 01-17-2005 07:58:47 PM
quote:
This one time, at Mike the Butcher camp:
Temple of Three Winds is awesome for 40-60. After level 60 you cant enter anymore and there is alot of really good items in there that you will want to get

Temple of Three Winds Guide

Being Omni, I've found ToTW and did 38 -> 40 there, but it seems that things are grey/light green or Orange and very painful....

After I hit 40 I did a run all the way to the bottom to get killed to go home though. Supprizing I made it all the way down there.

Mike the Butcher
Pancake
posted 01-17-2005 08:13:56 PM
Dunno if you know this or not, but when your at the mission terminal and you left click on one of the missions listed it will show you the location on the world map(P key). That helps tons when your trying to get missions that are nearby.

Also setting the sliders on the terminal to all the way bad and all the way money will pull 3 get item missions which is good because once you loot the needed item the mission is completed and you can keep the looted item and the reward

Random Insanity Generator
Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 01-17-2005 08:22:54 PM
quote:
Mike the Butcher stumbled drunkenly to the keyboard and typed:
Dunno if you know this or not, but when your at the mission terminal and you left click on one of the missions listed it will show you the location on the world map(P key). That helps tons when your trying to get missions that are nearby.

Also setting the sliders on the terminal to all the way bad and all the way money will pull 3 get item missions which is good because once you loot the needed item the mission is completed and you can keep the looted item and the reward

Click Saver tells me most of what I need to know... And yeah, I've used the bugged world map to show where they are.

* NullDevice kicks the server. "Floggings will continue until processing power improves!"
-----------------------------------
"That was black magic, and it was easy to use. Easy and fun. Like Legos." -- Harry Dresden
-----------------------------------
That's what playing Ragnarok Online taught me: There's no problem in the universe that can't be resolved by the proper application of daggers to faces.
Mike the Butcher
Pancake
posted 01-17-2005 09:01:13 PM
Yeah clicksaver is a must have too
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: