EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Halo 2 trailer
tatersalad
Pancake
posted 01-16-2005 01:57:32 AM
Hey im lookin for a halo 2 trailer...the one with the master cheif at the start looks down at the screen and says "i need a weapon" and the profits at the end saying "their were those who thought this day would never come. What are they to say now?" if anyone can help me please do. thanks
Elvish Crack Piper
Murder is justified so long as people believe in something different than you do
posted 01-16-2005 01:59:57 AM
Go watch TV.
(Insert Funny Phrase Here)
Y.O.T.C
No longer a Towel Girl
posted 01-16-2005 02:03:27 AM
Elvish Crack Piper
Murder is justified so long as people believe in something different than you do
posted 01-16-2005 02:05:17 AM
What episode is that from? I dont recall ever see'n that.
tatersalad
Pancake
posted 01-16-2005 02:05:32 AM
Sorry, I have been looking for it for a while online and cant find it. I was just wondering if anyone had it or knew where I could find it.
Gadani
U
posted 01-16-2005 02:08:17 AM
quote:
tatersalad stumbled drunkenly to the keyboard and typed:
Sorry, I have been looking for it for a while online and cant find it. I was just wondering if anyone had it or knew where I could find it.

How did you find this board? D:

Elvish Crack Piper
posted 01-16-2005 02:08:42 AM
Google is your best friend on the internet.

Learn to use it.

Wait... You already did! So go back to it, and stay there.

tatersalad
Pancake
posted 01-16-2005 02:12:18 AM
Xyless suggested I try asking you guys since most people here seem to be amazing at finding things on the internet.
Somu Icewalker
Also known as Diet Dr. Evil
posted 01-16-2005 02:17:24 AM
I'm feeling nice. Check here.
Elvish Crack Piper
posted 01-16-2005 02:19:13 AM
Who the hell is Xyless?
Y.O.T.C
No longer a Towel Girl
posted 01-16-2005 02:22:34 AM
quote:
Elvish Crack Piper thought about the meaning of life:
Who the hell is Xyless?

The voice in his head?

Densetsu
NOT DRYSART
posted 01-16-2005 02:24:55 AM
Xyless is a faceless member of the boards.
I was in the Virgin Islands once. I met a girl, we ate lobster, drank piña coladas. At sunset, we made love like sea otters. That was a pretty good day. Why couldn't I get that day over, and over?
Xyless
Pancake
posted 01-16-2005 02:43:33 AM
Hes been trying to find this specific trailer for a whyle with no success. I told him to ask here in case anyone just happened to have it or knew where to find it. I see no reason for the duchebagery. It was a simple question and he was at least fucking polite about it....which, apparently, is more than what is to be expected from a few of you.
Elvish Crack Piper
posted 01-16-2005 02:44:42 AM
We have never been kind to people who come here, red, without introduction, and asking us questions to problems they can easily find the answer to.

Deal with it.

tatersalad
Pancake
posted 01-16-2005 02:53:14 AM
well maybe you should. I didnt say anything wrong to anyone. I just asked for some assistance cause my friend said this site was helpful. Dont get mad at me just cause im not sure how things work around here. It was a simple question.
Elvish Crack Piper
posted 01-16-2005 02:56:06 AM
quote:
Lurk before posting. You should get a general feel for the community before you come barging into it. We will not change our behavior to suit you, and any insinuation to that effect will probably result in a demonstration of what will change to suit your delicate sensibilities.
tatersalad
Pancake
posted 01-16-2005 03:02:17 AM
Well someone at least helped me out so thanks Somu Icewalker.
Densetsu
NOT DRYSART
posted 01-16-2005 03:13:15 AM
quote:
Verily, Xyless doth proclaim:
Hes been trying to find this specific trailer for a whyle while with no success. I told him to ask here in case anyone just happened to have it or knew where to find it. I see no reason for the duchebagery. It was a simple question and he was at least fucking polite about it....which, apparently, is more than what is to be expected from a few of you.

You should have asked yourself. You should have known better.

I was in the Virgin Islands once. I met a girl, we ate lobster, drank piña coladas. At sunset, we made love like sea otters. That was a pretty good day. Why couldn't I get that day over, and over?
Snugglits
I LIKE TO ABUSE THE ALERT MOD BUTTON AND I ENJOY THE FLAVOR OF SWEET SWEET COCK.
posted 01-16-2005 03:18:28 AM
quote:
Xyless had this to say about Tron:
Hes been trying to find this specific trailer for a whyle with no success. I told him to ask here in case anyone just happened to have it or knew where to find it. I see no reason for the duchebagery. It was a simple question and he was at least fucking polite about it....which, apparently, is more than what is to be expected from a few of you.

Do you even read this forum? That you sent someone here to ask to find something without making any previous posts with good results in mind suggests that you do not.

[b].sig removed by Mr. Parcelan[/b]
Lyinar Ka`Bael
Are you looking at my pine tree again?
posted 01-16-2005 02:30:09 PM
Hey cool, are you a Ron White fan?

Lyinar Ka`Bael, Piney Fresh Druidess - Luclin

Liam
Swims in Erotic Circles
posted 01-16-2005 02:35:44 PM
Why is almost everyone acting like such a douche to this guy?

Dirty Xenophobes.

Steven Steve
posted 01-16-2005 04:03:33 PM
It's a good thing you're all meek submissive nerds in real life, or you'd be dead by now
"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

Caid '5 Fists' Berrit
I've had a few beers but I'm cool to drive
posted 01-16-2005 05:46:19 PM
Isn't it douche-baggery?
'But if I had a shotgun you know what I'd do?
I'd point that shit straight at the sky and shoot heavan on down for you'

Bradley Nowell
Mr. Parcelan
posted 01-16-2005 05:58:15 PM
It's understandable.

An unknown guy comes in and starts asking for service like we're some breed of search engine.

Turns out he knows Xyless, but who is Xyless, anyways?

You're all Liams.

Densetsu
NOT DRYSART
posted 01-16-2005 09:14:28 PM
quote:
Mr. Parcelan had this to say about Captain Planet:

You're all Liams.

That's going too far.

tatersalad
Pancake
posted 01-17-2005 04:50:33 AM
Yeah I am a Ron (Tater Salad) White fan (LOL) and im sorry if i offended anyone. I just heard about you guys a lot from Xyless and i thought i would make an appearence. Im sorry....
Caid '5 Fists' Berrit
I've had a few beers but I'm cool to drive
posted 01-17-2005 05:52:07 PM
Who the hell is Ron 'tater salad' White?

Playing WoW the other day, I was in Dun Morogh and some guy was named 'Tatersalad'. So I msged him just to say that his name would most likely be changed at some point, because it was inappropriate for a roleplaying server. Apparently I was out of line, he didn't take my warning very well.

'But if I had a shotgun you know what I'd do?
I'd point that shit straight at the sky and shoot heavan on down for you'

Bradley Nowell
Lyinar Ka`Bael
Are you looking at my pine tree again?
posted 01-17-2005 06:04:47 PM
Ron "Tater Salad" White is a comedian. He does the Blue Collar Comedy Tour with Larry the Cable Guy, Bill Engvall of Here's Your Sign Fame, and Jeff Foxworthy.

Lyinar Ka`Bael, Piney Fresh Druidess - Luclin

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: