EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Sealab 2021
Alek
Not The Rapist
posted 01-09-2005 07:11:01 PM
Does anyone know where I can download Episodes 40 through the latest one?
"Love wisdom, and she will make you great. Embrace her, and she will bring you honour. She will be your crowning glory."
-Proverbs 4:8-9
Snugglits
I LIKE TO ABUSE THE ALERT MOD BUTTON AND I ENJOY THE FLAVOR OF SWEET SWEET COCK.
posted 01-09-2005 07:12:07 PM
Blech, do any of those have Captain Murphey?
[b].sig removed by Mr. Parcelan[/b]
Alek
Not The Rapist
posted 01-09-2005 07:21:48 PM
No.
"Love wisdom, and she will make you great. Embrace her, and she will bring you honour. She will be your crowning glory."
Hostile Makeover
Evil as chocolate covered thistles
posted 01-09-2005 07:24:37 PM
Then there is no point.

Murphy ruled.

Alek
Not The Rapist
posted 01-09-2005 07:26:55 PM
While it is true that Capt. Murphy was half of the show, I still would like to see the episodes in question. Does anyone know where I can get them?
Snugglits
I LIKE TO ABUSE THE ALERT MOD BUTTON AND I ENJOY THE FLAVOR OF SWEET SWEET COCK.
posted 01-09-2005 08:04:18 PM
quote:
Alek had this to say about Captain Planet:
While it is true that Capt. Murphy was half of the show, I still would like to see the episodes in question. Does anyone know where I can get them?

Trust me, you don't want to see them. They went downhill after Murphy's VA died and continued to get worse from there. Watching the latest ones is really awful.

[b].sig removed by Mr. Parcelan[/b]
Elvish Crack Piper
Murder is justified so long as people believe in something different than you do
posted 01-09-2005 10:17:11 PM
The VA died?

Jebus, no wonder they replaced him. That always confused me why they would turn a show from god to crap in one episode :-/

(Insert Funny Phrase Here)
bloodfyr
Pancake
posted 01-09-2005 11:05:51 PM
It had it's moments after Murphy's death...but after Marco was killed off it's done.

bloodfyr fucked around with this message on 01-09-2005 at 11:12 PM.

"If you've got twins, why not sell one? You get a kid and a few extra bucks on the side." - George Carlin

*!Warning: Disregard everthing I post. The whiskey is probably speaking!*

Kael
Whistlepig
posted 01-09-2005 11:40:24 PM
quote:
bloodfyr Model 2000 was programmed to say:
It had it's moments after Murphy's death...but after Marco was killed off it's done.

He came back a couple of episodes ago... >_>

Alek
Not The Rapist
posted 01-10-2005 12:32:12 AM
So does anyone know where I can get them?
bloodfyr
Pancake
posted 01-10-2005 05:10:48 PM
quote:
Nobody really understood why Kael wrote:
He came back a couple of episodes ago... >_>

He did? Huh. I quit watching after that episode with his funeral and the grief counseler that went around killing everyone.

"If you've got twins, why not sell one? You get a kid and a few extra bucks on the side." - George Carlin

*!Warning: Disregard everthing I post. The whiskey is probably speaking!*

Alek
Not The Rapist
posted 01-10-2005 09:19:40 PM
Are people purposefully trying not to help?
Mr. Gainsborough
posted 01-10-2005 09:32:04 PM
quote:
From the book of Alek, chapter 3, verse 16:
Are people purposefully trying not to help?

We just don't want to see you hurt.

Elvish Crack Piper
Murder is justified so long as people believe in something different than you do
posted 01-10-2005 10:11:56 PM
Less popular shows are uploaded less.

When I downloaded sealab, even after murphy was gone, people didnt include the stuff after him.

(Insert Funny Phrase Here)
Alek
Not The Rapist
posted 01-11-2005 08:54:02 AM
Jerks
Lenlalron Flameblaster
posted 01-11-2005 01:16:49 PM
Hey, I thought some of em were pretty decent.

Am I shunned now?

Grammar is your enemy! - While being able to understand someone's sentences might seem like a good idea for a proper essay, complaining on a forum scarcely leaves time for such trivialities. Write fast! You're angry, grrr! Make that show, and forget about things like capital letters, punctuation, and verbs.
Alek
Not The Rapist
posted 01-11-2005 04:02:54 PM
Apparently, its ok I'll still be your friend.
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: