EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Delightful Snow
Ozimander
$$$$$$$$$$$
posted 01-06-2005 11:08:06 AM
GOD DAMNIT! I HATE SNOW! I USED TO LOVE IT BUT I WAS BLINDED TO ITS EVIL! The snow in Connecticut is like normal snow only padded with WET FREEZING RAIN! SONOVABITCH! It's like three times as heavy now so using a shovel destroys my back and the snow blow craps out every few feet and JAMS! Full of what? Not snow. Probably QUICK DRYING CEMENT BECAUSE IS REFUSES TO RESTART! NEW ENGLAND TOTALLY BLOWS! SOMEONE SAVE ME!
Blackened
posted 01-06-2005 11:11:45 AM
That's one thing I certainly don't miss about New England.

Although my distaste for you as a human being is brobdingnagian,
what I'm about to do isn't personal.
Ozimander
$$$$$$$$$$$
posted 01-06-2005 11:14:00 AM
The only thing I miss in New England is you.
Ares
posted 01-06-2005 11:17:32 AM
Snow and freezing rain here.. Knowing my luck, my train will derail and kill me cause of it. Bye.
Ozimander
$$$$$$$$$$$
posted 01-06-2005 11:20:48 AM
Better read Shutterbox fast then. Enjoy the Afterlife. Haunt the forums.
Blackened
posted 01-06-2005 11:31:07 AM
quote:
The logic train ran off the tracks when Ares said:
Snow and freezing rain here.. Knowing my luck, my train will derail and kill me cause of it. Bye.
Bye
quote:
Ozimander was naked while typing this:
The only thing I miss in New England is you.

Although my distaste for you as a human being is brobdingnagian,
what I'm about to do isn't personal.
Reynar
Oldest Member
Best Lap
posted 01-06-2005 11:36:38 AM
4-5" of snow here in Detroit. No freezing rain (yet), thankfully.
"Give me control of a nation's money, and I care not who makes its laws."
-Mayer Rothschild
diadem
eet bugz
posted 01-06-2005 11:46:23 AM
if the hills near your house weren't made by the most sadistic demons from the lower regons of hell, the snow wouldn't seem as bad

but i agree... it's like satan's shitting snow from the sky today

diadem fucked around with this message on 01-06-2005 at 11:51 AM.

play da best song in da world or me eet your soul
Maradon!
posted 01-06-2005 12:08:15 PM
It's pushin' 60 here in sunny south carolina

Got my hawiian shirt on.

Kegwen
Sonyfag
posted 01-06-2005 12:12:23 PM
It's been fairly warm here, though it's a bit wet today. Oh dear! 49 degrees! It was 60ish yesterday.

January my ass.

Kegwen fucked around with this message on 01-06-2005 at 12:13 PM.

Ozimander
$$$$$$$$$$$
posted 01-06-2005 12:31:29 PM
quote:
Maradon! obviously shouldn't have said:

Got my hawiian shirt on.

I'm gonna rape you. In the back door. The brown eye. The stink tube.

Hostile Makeover
Evil as chocolate covered thistles
posted 01-06-2005 12:58:32 PM
quote:
ACES! Another post by Maradon!:

Got my hawiian shirt on.

Almost 80 here again!

Demos
Pancake
posted 01-06-2005 01:17:43 PM
quote:
Maradon! stopped staring at Deedlit long enough to write:

Got my hawiian shirt on.

Where in SC are ya anyway? I'm flying in for a few days next week to visit some friends at Clemson.

Edit: Oh yeah, and I'm in Chicago. We have about 15 inches. Cars are disappeared. Walking several blocks to class sucks. But its Chicago, its nothing new

Demos fucked around with this message on 01-06-2005 at 01:18 PM.

"Jesus saves, Buddha enlightens, Cthulhu thinks you'll make a nice sandwich."
CBTao
Pancake
posted 01-06-2005 02:03:37 PM
quote:
So quoth Demos:
Where in SC are ya anyway? I'm flying in for a few days next week to visit some friends at Clemson.

Edit: Oh yeah, and I'm in Chicago. We have about 15 inches. Cars are disappeared. Walking several blocks to class sucks. But its Chicago, its nothing new

We live in columbia, the dead center of the state, we are an hour or less from everywhere in south carolina, Clemson iirc is about 40 minutes away, and is full of rednecks

Maradon!
posted 01-06-2005 02:18:55 PM
quote:
CBTao painfully thought these words up:
We live in columbia, the dead center of the state, we are an hour or less from everywhere in south carolina, Clemson iirc is about 40 minutes away, and is full of rednecks

Full.

JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 01-06-2005 03:05:36 PM
Got a teeny tiny bit of snow and it melted.
I don't know how to be sexy. If I catch a girl looking at me and our eyes lock, I panic and open mine wider. Then I lick my lips and rub my genitals. And mouth the words "You're dead."
Ozimander
$$$$$$$$$$$
posted 01-06-2005 03:07:03 PM
quote:
There was much rejoicing when JooJooFlop said this:
Got a teeny tiny bit of snow and it melted.

Maradon!
posted 01-06-2005 03:15:10 PM
Oz, you need to stop complaining about the weather and start doing something about it.

Namely, dynamite.

Napalm is handy as well.

Ozimander
$$$$$$$$$$$
posted 01-06-2005 03:28:28 PM
By the mighty bowels of Thor you are right my...what the fuck? What the fuck is your sig pic? Holy shit that is scary what the fuck is that?
Maradon!
posted 01-06-2005 03:33:34 PM
quote:
Ozimander had this to say about Punky Brewster:
By the mighty bowels of Thor you are right my...what the fuck? What the fuck is your sig pic? Holy shit that is scary what the fuck is that?

A particularly creepy doggie from an ultra-violent-ripping-apart-schoolgirls hentai. It's my "creepy" sig pic. It used to get progressively closer and closer, but people PM'd me that it was too creepy so I changed it to be more humerous.

Kael
Whistlepig
posted 01-06-2005 04:03:44 PM
Global Warming my ass. I've been chipping away at this sheet of ice, 50'x50'x2" for like the last four days. I need a plasma cutter, or at least a propane torch to heat this steel shovel up so it breaks the ice up faster.
Katrinity
Cookie Goddess!
posted 01-06-2005 04:06:12 PM
<cuts open a goosed feather pillow on one end and climbs a tree above Oz, lightly sprinkling the downy feathers upon his head> ^.^
Cookie Goddess Supreme
Furry Kitsune of Power!
Pouncer of the 12th degree!
"Cxularath ftombn gonoragh pv'iornw hqxoxon targh!"
Translated: "Sell your soul for a cookie?"
bloodfyr
Pancake
posted 01-06-2005 04:30:17 PM
I'm from Jersey and living in Oklahoma. It's kinda weird how there's a little ice on the roads and the -entire- state shuts down.
"If you've got twins, why not sell one? You get a kid and a few extra bucks on the side." - George Carlin

*!Warning: Disregard everthing I post. The whiskey is probably speaking!*

Gadani
U
posted 01-06-2005 04:30:45 PM
46 degrees (Fahrenheit) here today.

Supposed to get up to around 75 tomorrow.

It was almost 80 yesterday.

Dr. Gee
Say it Loud, Say it Plowed!
posted 01-06-2005 05:08:04 PM
quote:
Gadani Model 2000 was programmed to say:
46 degrees (Fahrenheit) here today.

Supposed to get up to around 75 tomorrow.

It was almost 80 yesterday.

I hate you

Addy
posted 01-06-2005 05:14:29 PM
*packs up a snowball and chucks it at Ozi*
Katrinity
Cookie Goddess!
posted 01-06-2005 05:15:17 PM
quote:
Everyone wondered WTF when Addy wrote:
*packs up a snowball and chucks it at Ozi*

<unleashes on Addy with the last of her WoW Winter Snowballs!> ^.^

Cookie Goddess Supreme
Furry Kitsune of Power!
Pouncer of the 12th degree!
"Cxularath ftombn gonoragh pv'iornw hqxoxon targh!"
Translated: "Sell your soul for a cookie?"
Maradon!
posted 01-06-2005 05:53:51 PM
quote:
We were all impressed when Katrinity wrote:
<unleashes on Addy with the last of her WoW Winter Snowballs!> ^.^

Vendors are still selling them, if I remember correctly.

Naimah
In a Fire
posted 01-06-2005 09:36:18 PM
quote:
There was much rejoicing when bloodfyr said this:
I'm from Jersey and living in Oklahoma. It's kinda weird how there's a little ice on the roads and the -entire- state shuts down.

Because in the south we don't get snow. We get ice. Snow you can deal with. Ice is just slick as heck. Also it dosn't do it enough down south to justify having millions of dollars worth of equipment to make the roads drivable.

I always like the laugh at the northeners when they are like "Oh, I know how to drive in the ice." Then they are the first ones to slide sideways off the road.

Maradon!
posted 01-06-2005 10:14:06 PM
Like my grandma always said: you won't slide on the ice if you're driving fast enough.
Random Insanity Generator
Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 01-06-2005 10:30:33 PM
quote:
Naimah was naked while typing this:
Because in the south we don't get snow. We get ice. Snow you can deal with. Ice is just slick as heck. Also it dosn't do it enough down south to justify having millions of dollars worth of equipment to make the roads drivable.

I always like the laugh at the northeners when they are like "Oh, I know how to drive in the ice." Then they are the first ones to slide sideways off the road.

Got ice here... won't have it tomorrow.

Been sub-freezing for about 48 hours now. The kind of chilly that even sitting in my room with 2 computers going full out I'm thinking about opening the vents so the heater will warm my room some. But then I'd have to close it and it would be a royal pain and I just don't feel like it.

* NullDevice kicks the server. "Floggings will continue until processing power improves!"
-----------------------------------
"That was black magic, and it was easy to use. Easy and fun. Like Legos." -- Harry Dresden
-----------------------------------
That's what playing Ragnarok Online taught me: There's no problem in the universe that can't be resolved by the proper application of daggers to faces.
diadem
eet bugz
posted 01-06-2005 10:31:24 PM
quote:
Kael probably says this to all the girls:
Global Warming my ass. I've been chipping away at this sheet of ice, 50'x50'x2" for like the last four days. I need a plasma cutter, or at least a propane torch to heat this steel shovel up so it breaks the ice up faster.

from what i gather, global warming makes the cold days even colder... it's only the avg that gets warmer

please correct this is if i am wrong

diadem fucked around with this message on 01-06-2005 at 10:31 PM.

play da best song in da world or me eet your soul
Palador ChibiDragon
Dismembered
posted 01-06-2005 10:40:50 PM
quote:
Ozimander wrote this stupid crap:

quote:
Maradon! thought about the meaning of life:
A particularly creepy doggie from an ultra-violent-ripping-apart-schoolgirls hentai. It's my "creepy" sig pic. It used to get progressively closer and closer, but people PM'd me that it was too creepy so I changed it to be more humerous.

Personally, I think the eyeballs need to move a bit slower and have after-images. Possibly in fading shades of blue, to make it look like it might be an optical illusion.

I believe in the existance of magic, not because I have seen proof of its existance, but because I refuse to live in a world where it does not exist.
MorbId
Pancake
posted 01-06-2005 11:10:19 PM
quote:
diadem had this to say about (_|_):
from what i gather, global warming makes the cold days even colder... it's only the avg that gets warmer

please correct this is if i am wrong

Close, at least according to what my biology professor told us. The average temperature goes up; at the same time, weather phenomenon (hurricanes, snowstorms, the like) become more extreme.

Redmage Darkrayver
Moron
posted 01-06-2005 11:24:00 PM
quote:
Ares wrote, obviously thinking too hard:

Bah, the weather in burly today wasn't THAT bad.

I've seen worse

bloodfyr
Pancake
posted 01-07-2005 04:13:53 PM
quote:
Dr. Gee had this to say about Duck Tales:
I hate you

Until New Years, I could walk outside in shorts and a tshirt. It was on-average, about 75.

"If you've got twins, why not sell one? You get a kid and a few extra bucks on the side." - George Carlin

*!Warning: Disregard everthing I post. The whiskey is probably speaking!*

Liam
Swims in Erotic Circles
posted 01-07-2005 04:15:17 PM
quote:
Kael painfully thought these words up:

Get an ice pick, smart guy.

Jajahotep
Vader to Deth's Obi-wan
posted 01-07-2005 05:45:08 PM
It only got up to 60 today. It's been 75 all week.

I miss snow and cold.

Kael
Whistlepig
posted 01-07-2005 06:06:30 PM
quote:
Liam had this to say about Robocop:
Get an ice pick, smart guy.

This is my ice pick, it's one of those rectangular scoop shovels. I sharpened the blade a little. It works very well, it's just the handle is too short

Maradon!
posted 01-07-2005 07:13:41 PM
quote:
Kael had this to say about Punky Brewster:
This is my ice pick

THERE ARE MANY OTHERS LIKE IT BUT THIS ONE IS MINE.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: