EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: You, but drunk?
Kinanik
Upset about being titless
posted 01-01-2005 06:53:24 AM
I was just wondering, now that 'm a little bit enebriated, how everyone's personality changes when they're drunk? Me? I laugh a lot more, make really stupid jokes and think they're funny as hell... also I'm a bit more open. Anyone else?
Gully Foyle is my name
And Terra is my nation
Deep space is my dwelling place
The stars my destination
Goma
Pancake
posted 01-01-2005 06:55:09 AM
Alot more relaxed. Usually I'm over analytic and anal retentive. Getting drunk makes me the most carefree person ever.
Delphi Aegis
Delphi. That's right. The oracle. Ask me anything. Anything about your underwear.
posted 01-01-2005 06:57:17 AM
I've actually found that I have two states.

Not drunk.

Really really fucking drunk.

For some reason, there is no buzzed inbetween until I'm on my way to sobering up. And it's generally sucky because I feel like crap.

Though, I could not sum up in words how I am when drunk.. I know I type perfectly, however.

Kinanik
posted 01-01-2005 07:00:25 AM
Yeah, I can manage to type just fine when drunk, it just takes an extra set of editing. Now, I'm pretty much drunk... I abstained from drinking at a new years party so I could drive people back to my house to sleep... but I got all the extra alcohol that hadn't been consumed.... sohere I am, now just kinda here. I can't feel much.
Gully Foyle is my name
And Terra is my nation
The stars my destination
Agent A
Underpowered on Purpose
posted 01-01-2005 07:28:26 AM
I can type fine drunk too. I get tipsy...then I get shitfaced drunk. I can do everything tipsy...but shitface drunk, I just kinda sit there and do nothing. But people tend to think I'm more fun when I'm drunk, so that's why I do it before I goto clubs and stuff, but I don't drive.
"How do you all feel about beastiality with taxidermy? It seems like most people aren't very down with it, in fact, alot of people are only medium down with it. But if you only get to second base, where's the harm, right?"
- Melora Creager
Batty
Doesn't Like You. Specifically you.
posted 01-01-2005 07:35:55 AM
I'm the stereotypical happy drunk. And then I puke and miss the toilet. ;D
Kinanik
posted 01-01-2005 07:44:03 AM
First time I got drunk, I ran to the bathroom... was sick,but somehow managed to forget why I was there... turned around... and apparently my friend's bathroom smelled for a while afterwards. I apologized, but there was not much I could do. I have my limit now though.
Gully Foyle is my name
And Terra is my nation
The stars my destination
leckzilla!
Squeak!
posted 01-01-2005 08:08:10 AM
Brutally honest. And also probably quite cheeky. It's fun to watch but I probably won't make it through 2005 witout getting a slap for it.
Vorbis
Vend-A-Goat
posted 01-01-2005 09:14:10 AM
No clue.
Sean
posted 01-01-2005 10:33:07 AM
quote:
Vorbis's account was hax0red to write:
No clue.

You'd be an emotional, clingy drunk.

A Kansas City Shuffle is when everybody looks right, you go left.

It's not something people hear about.

Pvednes
Lynched
posted 01-01-2005 10:47:06 AM
Extroverted and friendly drunk.

Pvednes fucked around with this message on 01-01-2005 at 10:47 AM.

Nae
Fun with Chocolate
posted 01-01-2005 12:45:49 PM
I am either super horny, or super sleepy. Either way, the trip to bed is fun.
Elvish Crack Piper
Murder is justified so long as people believe in something different than you do
posted 01-01-2005 12:49:49 PM
I've never gotten drunk.

I was told in Jr. High I'd be a funny drunk, but I think I'd probably be more of the angry drunk.

Not to anxious to find out.

(Insert Funny Phrase Here)
BetaTested
Not gay, but loves the cock!
posted 01-01-2005 12:53:00 PM
quote:
Verily, Vorbis doth proclaim:
No clue.

With no intent to find out either.

Got Xfire? Join me in the crusade to knock WoW from it's lofty #1 most played Xfire game with Solitare!
Lechium
With no one to ever know
posted 01-01-2005 12:56:06 PM
Usually I get really bold and playing pool becomes alot easier when you think you can make every friggin shot
But I also get really happy and laugh ALOT at just about everything
"The MP checkpoint is not an Imperial Stormtrooper roadblock, so I should not tell them "You don't need to see my identification, these are not the droids you are looking for."
Agent A
Underpowered on Purpose
posted 01-01-2005 12:58:38 PM
I have never thrown up when I was drunk. Everytime I feel like I'm about to, I just stop for a minute, wait for it to pass then go right back. I guess I'm just one of the chosen ones!
"How do you all feel about beastiality with taxidermy? It seems like most people aren't very down with it, in fact, alot of people are only medium down with it. But if you only get to second base, where's the harm, right?"
- Melora Creager
leckzilla!
Squeak!
posted 01-01-2005 01:13:26 PM
quote:
Agent A had this to say about Cuba:
I have never thrown up when I was drunk. Everytime I feel like I'm about to, I just stop for a minute, wait for it to pass then go right back. I guess I'm just one of the chosen ones!

I've never thrown up from drinking either. My liver hates me though.

leckzilla! fucked around with this message on 01-01-2005 at 01:14 PM.

Monica
I've got an owie on my head :(
posted 01-01-2005 01:13:49 PM
I am a happy happy happy drunk.

I have not been drunk in a long time, though. Last time I got super sick and I haven't felt too strong of a desire to drink since.

Ares
posted 01-01-2005 02:14:05 PM
Blindy.
Suicide (Also: Gay.)
posted 01-01-2005 02:38:24 PM
I have lost the ability to get drunk.
OtakuPenguin
Peels like a tangerine, but is juicy like an orange.
posted 01-01-2005 02:54:40 PM
I've gotten drunk enough to pass out before, but I honestly have never felt any real mental affects of drinking. I get the "munchies" and laugh a lot more, but I'm still in complete control...

...Not of my motor skills though, I'll sway if I have to stand still, and whatnot.

..:: This Is The Sound Of Settling ::..
Aury
My hair is a deadly weapon
posted 01-01-2005 03:23:27 PM
everyone already knows about me when I'm drunk. I needn't explain.
bloodfyr
Pancake
posted 01-01-2005 07:01:28 PM
I'm incredibly, super giddy. It's easy for me to giggle for five minutes straight for no reason whatsoever.
"If you've got twins, why not sell one? You get a kid and a few extra bucks on the side." - George Carlin

*!Warning: Disregard everthing I post. The whiskey is probably speaking!*

Ruvyen
Cartoon Broccoli Boy
posted 01-01-2005 07:07:40 PM
Well, I've never actually been drunk before, but I have had alcohol. Normally, I'm more of an easy-going person. Alcohol seems to enhance that. I bet if I did get drunk, someone could take one of my kidneys while I was conscious and I wouldn't much care.
Thief: "I have come to a realisation. Dragons are not real in a general sense, but they may exist in certain specific cases."
Fighter: "Like how quantum mechanics describes how subatomic particles can spontaneously pop into existence at random!"
Thief: "No, that's stupid and stop making up words."
--8-Bit Theater
Lyinar Ka`Bael
Are you looking at my pine tree again?
posted 01-01-2005 07:19:00 PM
I've never drunk alcohol in enough excess to get drunk.

Lyinar Ka`Bael, Piney Fresh Druidess - Luclin

Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
I posted in a title changing thread.
posted 01-01-2005 07:56:19 PM
I've never gotten drunk mainly because of the excruciating pain drinking alcohol puts me through.

I did drink like seven or eight Zimas one night, though. I was in pain, but I didn't have a buzz...though from what I understand it's hard to get a buzz off of Zima anyway.

Lyinar's sweetie and don't you forget it!*
"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die. -Roy Batty
*Also Lyinar's attack panda

sigpic courtesy of This Guy, original modified by me

Nicole
The hip-hop-happiest bunny in all of marshmallow woods
posted 01-01-2005 08:01:04 PM
Lightly buzzed to rather drunk: I am very quiet. I sit there and enjoy my altered state, and don't speak much. When I DO speak, it's often some random observance totally unconnected with anything anyone's saying at the moment - though if sense can be made of it, it's usually true. People tend to think I fall asleep, because I find a nice place to sit, sit there, and happily mind my own business, watching stuff and enjoying whatever atmosphere might be around. I'm not happy like "WEEEEHEHEHEEEEEEEE!!!123t52345235r", but more... content.

Really fucking drunk: Horny. I will probably try to have sex with you.

I just spent
my last cent
purchasing this poverty.

Fizodeth
an unflattering title
posted 01-01-2005 08:52:17 PM
I am completely calm and collected in an inebriated state. I swear.
Nicole
The hip-hop-happiest bunny in all of marshmallow woods
posted 01-01-2005 08:54:52 PM
quote:
When the babel fish was in place, it was apparent Fizodeth said:
I am completely calm and collected in an inebriated state. I swear.

Ahem:

Buttnads.

*wins*

I just spent
my last cent
purchasing this poverty.

Callalron
Hires people with hooks
posted 01-01-2005 09:34:46 PM
quote:
Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael probably says this to all the girls:
I did drink like seven or eight Zimas one night, though. I was in pain,

Got a news flash for you there, the pain had nothing to do with the alcohol and everything to do with the fact that Zima has got to be the skankiest stuff every bottled and sold for human consumption. Even *I* won't touch that crap. That should tell you how nasty it is.

Callalron
"When mankind finally discovers the center of the universe, a lot of people are going to be upset that it isn't them."
"If you give a man a fish he'll eat for a day. If you teach a man to fish he'll just go out and buy an ugly hat. But if you talk to a starving man about fish, then you've become a consultant."--Dogbert
Arvek, 41 Bounty Hunter
Vrook Lamar server
BeauChan
Objects in sigpic may be hammier than they appear
posted 01-01-2005 10:51:39 PM
quote:
How much Nae can a Nae-chuck chuck?
I am either super horny, or super sleepy. Either way, the trip to bed is fun.

*nods* works out both ways.

Endured by EC for over 7 years and counting...
Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
I posted in a title changing thread.
posted 01-02-2005 01:06:42 AM
quote:
Callalron impressed everyone with:
Got a news flash for you there, the pain had nothing to do with the alcohol and everything to do with the fact that Zima has got to be the skankiest stuff every bottled and sold for human consumption. Even *I* won't touch that crap. That should tell you how nasty it is.

Could be. It was like Fresca mixed with gasoline.

Lyinar's sweetie and don't you forget it!*
"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die. -Roy Batty
*Also Lyinar's attack panda

sigpic courtesy of This Guy, original modified by me

Demos
Pancake
posted 01-02-2005 01:31:32 AM
I'm of course lookin to get laid when drunk, but hell, most guys are even when not drunk. It depends on the setting, if its at a party, I'm just relaxed and really mellow, but otherwise I get rather introspective and quiet. Kind of a mellow, brooding-but-not-angsty thinker.
"Jesus saves, Buddha enlightens, Cthulhu thinks you'll make a nice sandwich."
Random Insanity Generator
Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 01-02-2005 01:49:02 AM
I was at a halloween party.. went with a friend of mine and my (at the time) fiancee. We walk in and the host, who knew me and knew we were under age, handed mt friend an I a Zima, my fiancee declined as she was driving.

I walk around for about 20 seconds after cracking it open saying hello to a few people and get over to the bar, where I had seen my friend set down his Zima. I picked it up and said "Hey dude, you... what the fuck?!?" He had already killed it and was half way through a second in about 30, maybe 45 seconds. They're pansy ass drinks. It's like sprite with something odd in it.

And when I'm actually drunk, I'm a game playing motherfucker and prone to philisophical discussions.

* NullDevice kicks the server. "Floggings will continue until processing power improves!"
-----------------------------------
"That was black magic, and it was easy to use. Easy and fun. Like Legos." -- Harry Dresden
-----------------------------------
That's what playing Ragnarok Online taught me: There's no problem in the universe that can't be resolved by the proper application of daggers to faces.
Kinanik
posted 01-02-2005 02:48:33 AM
I really shouldn't post when drunk... I sound like Yoda... a drunk Yoda... heh, that would be funny...
Gully Foyle is my name
And Terra is my nation
The stars my destination
Demos
Pancake
posted 01-02-2005 02:51:01 AM
quote:
Kinanik's account was hax0red to write:
I really shouldn't post when drunk... I sound like Yoda... a drunk Yoda... heh, that would be funny...

If that were true:

Post while drunk I shouldn't, yes....sound like Yoda I do. Yoda drunk...funny it would be. Nice muppet ass Yoda has, yes. Hm hmm.[/QUOTE]

"Jesus saves, Buddha enlightens, Cthulhu thinks you'll make a nice sandwich."
Dr. Gee
Say it Loud, Say it Plowed!
posted 01-02-2005 02:51:27 AM
I just get kinda happy and content with the world. Tend to find a nice comfy spot and sit down and watch people between getting up to piss.

Never been wasted drunk though, so i don't know about that.

Kinanik
posted 01-02-2005 05:02:19 AM
Yoda is damn sexay.
Gully Foyle is my name
And Terra is my nation
The stars my destination
Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 01-02-2005 05:53:39 AM
quote:
This one time, at Lyinar Ka`Bael camp:
I've never drunk alcohol in enough excess to get drunk.
Akiraiu Zenko
Is actually a giddy schoolgirl
posted 01-02-2005 09:46:43 AM
I get all giggly and cutesy. And alot more outgoing, which isn't saying much, as I'm awfully shy.

Dammit, this thread is making me want a bottle of St Brendan's.

The artist formerly known as Zephyer Kyuukaze.
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: