EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Pugs
Mr. Parcelan
posted 12-23-2004 07:34:41 PM
What do you know about them?

Do they have health problems? Breeding problems? Bladder problems?

Aid me and I'll give you various peoples in exchange for your help.

Jajahotep
Vader to Deth's Obi-wan
posted 12-23-2004 07:40:04 PM
Jajahotep
Vader to Deth's Obi-wan
posted 12-23-2004 08:01:34 PM
Even more useful information here.

Azakias
Never wore the pants, thus still wields the power of unused (_|_)
posted 12-23-2004 08:30:56 PM
All I know is that they can have respitory problems because of their flat faces.
"Age by age have men stood up and said to the world, 'From what has come before me, I was forged, but I am new and greater than my forebears.' And so each man walks the world in ruin, abandoned and untried. Less than the whole of his being"
JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 12-23-2004 09:08:24 PM
My uncle has a pug and it's ugly as sin.

Get the corgi.

I don't know how to be sexy. If I catch a girl looking at me and our eyes lock, I panic and open mine wider. Then I lick my lips and rub my genitals. And mouth the words "You're dead."
Mr. Parcelan
posted 12-23-2004 11:40:22 PM
Yeah, they're ugly in a cute way. I met one at the pet shop today and he was just great.

I was hoping to get both, but if I can have only one, I'll go for the corgi.

Agent A
Underpowered on Purpose
posted 12-24-2004 01:52:54 AM
I have a pug. I use to have two, but one passed away. They are the most annoying dog you could EVER get. When they get excited, or sleep...or if you look at them wrong they wheeze like crazy. Every pug I've ever seen does it. And yeah, they can't hold their bladder at all. My friend Kristin has one too and it has the same problem, so I know it's just not mine. I would not recommend getting one, IMHO.
"How do you all feel about beastiality with taxidermy? It seems like most people aren't very down with it, in fact, alot of people are only medium down with it. But if you only get to second base, where's the harm, right?"
- Melora Creager
Trillee
I <3 My Deviant
posted 12-24-2004 01:55:11 AM
bout the only thing I know is that they can have alot of sinus infections and problems...
Elvish Crack Piper
Murder is justified so long as people believe in something different than you do
posted 12-24-2004 02:21:02 AM
Dont get either.

Rottweiler all the way.

Gentlest dogs ever, if you dont toss em in a backyard and beat em till they're mean.

(Insert Funny Phrase Here)
Caela
Crazed Ex-Angel
posted 12-24-2004 03:03:29 AM
My roommates and I have two. One we've had for a while, and another that we just got, rescued from a bad place. They do sometimes have respiratory problems, and they can snore (oh god can they). Some can have serious trouble with their eyes too, either they're too dry or don't ever stop "crying". None of the pugs that I have known (we had another fawn pug, but she died around Thanksgiving )have had bladder problems, but we could just be lucky. They are very friendly dogs, playful and very affectionate.
"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. " - the "Professor" - The Moon Is A Harsh Mistress
Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
I posted in a title changing thread.
posted 12-24-2004 10:55:28 AM
I want a bulldog.
Lyinar's sweetie and don't you forget it!*
"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die. -Roy Batty
*Also Lyinar's attack panda

sigpic courtesy of This Guy, original modified by me

Densetsu
NOT DRYSART
posted 12-24-2004 11:47:07 AM
It is absolutely HILARIOUS hearing a Pug snore.
I was in the Virgin Islands once. I met a girl, we ate lobster, drank piƱa coladas. At sunset, we made love like sea otters. That was a pretty good day. Why couldn't I get that day over, and over?
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: