EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Damn.
Mr. Gainsborough
posted 12-23-2004 01:01:28 AM
Damn good Teen Titans Doujin I found if anyone wants it. (12 pages, full color, 2.35 MB)

I remember a lot of requests for more in the first Teen Titans thread. >__>

Mr. Gainsborough fucked around with this message on 12-23-2004 at 01:02 AM.

Jet
Pancake
posted 12-23-2004 01:32:55 PM
Interesting!
`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 12-23-2004 01:35:13 PM
I thought Raven wore a one-piece.

`Doc fucked around with this message on 12-23-2004 at 01:35 PM.

Base eight is just like base ten, really... if you're missing two fingers. - Tom Lehrer
There are people in this world who do not love their fellow human beings, and I hate people like that! - Tom Lehrer
I want to be a race car passenger; just a guy who bugs the driver. "Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Can I put my feet out the window? Man, you really like Tide..." - Mitch Hedberg
Please keep your arms, legs, heads, tails, tentacles, pseudopods, wings, and/or other limb-like structures inside the ride at all times.
Please submit all questions, inquests, and/or inquiries, in triplicate, to the Department of Redundancy Department, Division for the Management of Division Management Divisions.

Maradon!
posted 12-23-2004 01:51:26 PM
I don't get it.
JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 12-23-2004 02:22:37 PM
quote:
Maradon! had this to say about Cuba:
I don't get it.

What's to get?

I don't know how to be sexy. If I catch a girl looking at me and our eyes lock, I panic and open mine wider. Then I lick my lips and rub my genitals. And mouth the words "You're dead."
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: