EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Blade: Trinity
-Yuri-
Pancake
posted 12-13-2004 06:37:46 PM
I don't think I saw a thread on this so, what did you guys think?

I enjoyed it immensely. The casting was amazing for what the characters were supposed to be. Wesley Snipes was again amazing but my favorite casting choice was Dominic Purcell as Dracula. He was just amazing.

There were a few inaccuracies like in one scene I saw Dracula wearing a watch. I suppose he might have gotten it after his awakening but I think it was just an oversight. Also, the final fight scene was just amazing. I just think they shouldn't have split it up with the Ryan Reynolds vs. Big ass dude fight.

What do you guys think were the negatives? My girlfriend didnt like the fact that Blade said 'mothafuka' a little too many times and also she didnt like Hannabal King played by Ryan Reynolds but I think he did his job well as comic relief.

Palador ChibiDragon
Dismembered
posted 12-13-2004 06:45:09 PM
Dracula. Sorry, that was one big lame plot point. Dracula was a badass in his own right, they didn't need to tie him in with Drake by saying they're one and the same.

The CGI was MUCH toned down from movie two, but there were still a few points where it was obvious. Not as bad as movie two, but not perfect yet either.

Blade's dialogue wasn't as good as it could have been. In fact, the dialogue in general was kinda lacking.

Some good action and toys though. Some of the plot was good, despite the problems. And I liked the puppy.

Better than Blade II, but not as good as Blade I.

I believe in the existance of magic, not because I have seen proof of its existance, but because I refuse to live in a world where it does not exist.
-Yuri-
Pancake
posted 12-13-2004 06:47:59 PM
quote:
Palador ChibiDragon said this:
And I liked the puppy.

Vampire Pomeranian!

Xyless
Pancake
posted 12-13-2004 06:50:29 PM
I just saw this movie a few days ago and I enjoyed it quite a bit. The Hannabal character was one of the best in the movie in my opinion. Of course, I just like the smart ass hero types.
Densetsu
NOT DRYSART
posted 12-13-2004 07:14:50 PM
This movie was awesome, but I've been a huge fan even through Blade 2.

And King was fuckin' HILARIOUS. And Abbi was fuckin' HOT.

Probably the only thing I didn't like, in all honesty, was Blade's new outfit. The sleeves just don't cut it for me.

I was in the Virgin Islands once. I met a girl, we ate lobster, drank piƱa coladas. At sunset, we made love like sea otters. That was a pretty good day. Why couldn't I get that day over, and over?
TheOriginalZane
Pancake
posted 12-13-2004 09:23:37 PM
quote:
-Yuri- thought about the meaning of life:
Vampire Pomeranian!

You Cock Juggling Thunder Cunt!!!

I think casting Ryan Reynolds was the best thing about this movie, minus the badass fighting scenes.
I (like yuri's girlfriend) didn't like blade saying Motha Fucka. It really took away from his seriousness, which made the character a lot less strong. But it was a fun movie. Great fighting scenes.

The worst member of EC.
Live Journal
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: