EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: My Neighbor's Wife
Vernaltemptress
Withered and Alone
posted 12-01-2004 01:55:33 AM
Woah!

This video just drips
with hints of the next David Lynch.
Obamanomics: spend, tax, and borrow.
JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 12-01-2004 03:25:34 AM
When you said David Lynch for some reason I thought of Stephen Lynch instead, so when I watched it I was thinking "This is shitty material for a Stephen Lynch song."

Anyway, I'm sure there are some people who will think that flash was brilliant. But I'm not one of them.

I don't know how to be sexy. If I catch a girl looking at me and our eyes lock, I panic and open mine wider. Then I lick my lips and rub my genitals. And mouth the words "You're dead."
Hostile Makeover
Evil as chocolate covered thistles
posted 12-01-2004 04:28:37 AM
That was beautiful, in a film noir sort of way.
Steven Steve
posted 12-01-2004 09:02:44 PM
My reaction is "uhhhhhh"
"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

Ian Benjamin
Pancake
posted 12-02-2004 06:21:38 PM
quote:
Nobody really understood why JooJooFlop wrote:
When you said David Lynch for some reason I thought of Stephen Lynch instead, so when I watched it I was thinking "This is shitty material for a Stephen Lynch song."

Anyway, I'm sure there are some people who will think that flash was brilliant. But I'm not one of them.

Same first thought and sentiment I had too. I was sadly disappointed.

Ian Benjamin
(MJER)

Everything ever taught to you by Jim Bob of Billy Bob's Black Belt Emporium is a lie. Now, tie your obi UNDER the hakama and try again.

Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 12-02-2004 06:23:24 PM
I'm left feeling confused, although if this was a joint school type project (which I -think- it is) then it's decent enough.
Maradon!
posted 12-02-2004 07:08:56 PM
It made no fucking sense.
Steven Steve
posted 12-03-2004 12:20:53 AM
It made sense, it was just that the poem was mediocre and the flash was not very masterful in terms of direction.
"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: