EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: hot dogs..
Nae
Fun with Chocolate
posted 10-27-2004 03:00:43 PM
Lately I have gotten into a hot dog kick. We had some Nathan's dogs the other day, I grilled them up on our George Foreman and made chili dogs out of them.

The next day I ate mine with some pepper relish, mustard, ketchup and onions.

I am eating them again today with mustard, ketchup and onions.

OMG are these so good.. they have an awesome flavor!

How do you like your hot dogs? This is not intended to be a sexual innuendo thread

Bajah
Thooooooor
posted 10-27-2004 03:02:11 PM
Just mustard and ketchup for me, thanks! Though a little bit of salt and pepper never hurts
Ares
posted 10-27-2004 03:03:24 PM
Elvish Crack Piper
Murder is justified so long as people believe in something different than you do
posted 10-27-2004 03:06:51 PM
I like my hot dogs in large amounts with just ketchup and mustand.

Burgers I'll go all out for for weird combinations of stuff.

Cold cuts > All.

(Insert Funny Phrase Here)
Demos
Pancake
posted 10-27-2004 03:07:50 PM
Ugh...jeez, here's a real hotdog:

-Tomato chunks
-Cucumber chunks
-Onion
-Celery salt

Sooooo good....only way to make it palatable.

quote:
The next day I ate mine...

At first I read this as nine because of my blurry contacts. I had images of hot-dog eating contests running through my head.

"Jesus saves, Buddha enlightens, Cthulhu thinks you'll make a nice sandwich."
Addy
posted 10-27-2004 03:08:18 PM
I just go for ketchup + hot dog bun. Sometimes I'll go for a cheese/chili cheese dog though, but they're a bit too much for me.

Ballpark hot dogs rock, but if you have any suggestions for better ones please let me know!!

Ryuujin
posted 10-27-2004 03:09:34 PM
Hebrew National Beef Hotdogs.

Mustard, Ketchup, Chili, Onions.

Ryuujin fucked around with this message on 10-27-2004 at 03:10 PM.

Kaglaaz How'ler
Pancake
posted 10-27-2004 03:11:42 PM
My dad has a secret recipe for coney sauce (like chili but without beans) that is VERY spicy. We have to make it half strength for any weaklings to eat it. I prefer it full strength. 1 coney dog, down a beer, 1 coney dog, down a beer... repeat as needed.

Mmmmm

http://www.bloodfin.net
Nae
Fun with Chocolate
posted 10-27-2004 03:15:52 PM
I love Hebrew National dogs too. I usually buy only Kosher beef dogs because most other dogs make me sick. Then I tried the Nathan's all beef dogs the other day and I fell in love. I had two one night, 3 the next, and right now I had two for lunch. These taste so good!

That cucumber and tomato dog sounds yummy.. I like pickles on mine sometimes, or some kraut and mustard with onions.

If I eat a chili dog it has to have onions and cheese.

Do you guys like to put cut-up hot dogs in your mac and cheese?

Hostile Makeover
Evil as chocolate covered thistles
posted 10-27-2004 03:15:58 PM
oh, it all depends on the mood. I tend to make Chicago dogs (minus tomatos for me. icky) at least once a month, or sometimes, when the urge strikes late at night; I defile my body by going to 7-11 and getting a hideous concoction full of chili, cheese, onions, mustard, and pickles. Mmmmmm.

I prefer Nathans or Hebrew National now that I can no longer get Zweigels (back home local hot dog company. yum!)

Addy
posted 10-27-2004 03:20:04 PM
quote:
Nae had this to say about dark elf butts:
Do you guys like to put cut-up hot dogs in your mac and cheese?

I used to do this aaaaaall the time when I was younger, it's so good!!! So yes, Makes me want some mac and cheese with hot dogs now

Skaw
posted 10-27-2004 03:22:24 PM
Most of the time just Mustard and Ketchup.
If we have any: Relish, Mustard, and Ketchup OR(Never combined) Chili(not canned stuff) and a small spread of cheese.
Bacon369
Pancake
posted 10-27-2004 03:23:35 PM
Aye...go for the gas attack.

Lil chunks in baked beans.

"He who pays the piper calls the tune."
Alidane
Urinary Tract Infection
posted 10-27-2004 03:25:17 PM
Lips and Assholes!

...I love good chili dogs, or just plain.

Nae
Fun with Chocolate
posted 10-27-2004 09:23:03 PM
Okay Ares, I ate my hotdog tonight PLAIN!!! omg.. nothing to distract me from the pure of that hot and juicy frank.. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!
JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 10-27-2004 09:25:08 PM
Hewbrew National Bun Busters w/ ketchup and mustard.
I don't know how to be sexy. If I catch a girl looking at me and our eyes lock, I panic and open mine wider. Then I lick my lips and rub my genitals. And mouth the words "You're dead."
Trillee
I <3 My Deviant
posted 10-27-2004 09:27:58 PM
mustard and sourkrout is good... katchup and sweet relish is too... or even with cheese on them.
Dr. Gee
Say it Loud, Say it Plowed!
posted 10-27-2004 09:30:28 PM
Ketchup, mustard, and a mountain of onions. Same thing on all my grilled sausages.
Maradon!
posted 10-27-2004 09:31:04 PM
I like to pack my hotdogs into a nerf gun and fire them, by way of remote mechanism, through a ring of fire and into my mouth.
CBTao
Pancake
posted 10-27-2004 09:56:56 PM
I like to cut mine up into little bits, then stir fry them in a incredibly hot soy/hoisen sauce, mix in some veggies, especially onions and garlic, and serve either with rice or with cornbread, if cornbread, I make more sauce.
Snugglits
I LIKE TO ABUSE THE ALERT MOD BUTTON AND I ENJOY THE FLAVOR OF SWEET SWEET COCK.
posted 10-27-2004 10:11:27 PM
Such differences surely create a conflict in the Maradon/CBTao household.
[b].sig removed by Mr. Parcelan[/b]
Mr. Gainsborough
posted 10-27-2004 10:14:11 PM
With Sour Cream and Shredded Cheese (Colby Jack preferrably).
Alek
Not The Rapist
posted 10-27-2004 10:15:16 PM
Mustard, mayo, and cheese.
"Love wisdom, and she will make you great. Embrace her, and she will bring you honour. She will be your crowning glory."
-Proverbs 4:8-9
Kaiote
Shot in the Face
posted 10-27-2004 10:57:32 PM
Mustard goes in the bun first. Then the dog. Then, anything else. (I dont reccomend hersheys)

Jewdogs (Nathans and Hebrews) are the best.

Everything Nae has said in this thread so far, I have found intensly erotic.

Henry had been killed by a garden gnome.He had fallen off the roof onto that cheerful-looking figure. The gnome was made of concrete. Henry wasn't. - Dean Koontz, Velocity
TheOriginalZane
Pancake
posted 10-27-2004 11:19:02 PM
I think the best dogs in the world are Maple leaf, but a lot of people don't like them because they are pork and beef. They make an all beef kosher dog too, but it tastes like a Hebrew. The best Kosher all beef dogs are Boar's head.

And ketchup on dogs? Disgusting.

I love hot dogs.

The worst member of EC.
Live Journal
Trent
Smurfberry Moneyshot
posted 10-27-2004 11:25:48 PM
Hewbrew or Nathens.

Saurkraut, and mustard.

Relish, onion, mustard, tomato.

Chili, cheese, mustard, onion.

or if I go to 7-11.. spicy jalapeno dog with mustard, chili, cheese, onion, jalapeno and a tums chaser.

Kaiote
Shot in the Face
posted 10-27-2004 11:53:58 PM
quote:
Trent stopped staring at Deedlit long enough to write:
Hewbrew or Nathens.

Saurkraut, and mustard.

Relish, onion, mustard, tomato.

Chili, cheese, mustard, onion.

or if I go to 7-11.. spicy jalapeno dog with mustard, chili, cheese, onion, jalapeno and a tums chaser.

TUMS??

Trent is old, lol!!11oneone

Henry had been killed by a garden gnome.He had fallen off the roof onto that cheerful-looking figure. The gnome was made of concrete. Henry wasn't. - Dean Koontz, Velocity
Nae
Fun with Chocolate
posted 10-28-2004 12:40:01 AM
quote:
CBTao Model 2000 was programmed to say:
I like to cut mine up into little bits, then stir fry them in a incredibly hot soy/hoisen sauce, mix in some veggies, especially onions and garlic, and serve either with rice or with cornbread, if cornbread, I make more sauce.

Oh wow.. I want to try that!

Our favorite Korean place here does a hot dog kimchee.. it looked weird to me, but UBT liked it.

Sour cream on a hot dog sounds interesting..

Kaiote..

Nae fucked around with this message on 10-28-2004 at 12:40 AM.

Ctrl-Alt-Del
Pancake
posted 10-28-2004 12:51:52 AM
I like to cut up hot dogs and put them in either fried rice, or ramen noodles. if you cut them at a 45 degree angle, sliced correctly, they cool as fast as the noodles.
Trent
Smurfberry Moneyshot
posted 10-28-2004 01:54:16 AM
quote:
Kaiote wrote this stupid crap:
TUMS??

Trent is old, lol!!11oneone

Why yes.. yes I am.

Kaiote
Shot in the Face
posted 10-28-2004 05:51:51 AM
Yeah.. I had to make a new account.. sorry you missed my intro thread..

<--- Put yer readin glasses on, and see if you recognize me now

Trent
Smurfberry Moneyshot
posted 10-28-2004 08:42:57 AM
Oh.. it's you. Well in that case...
Monica
I've got an owie on my head :(
posted 10-28-2004 08:52:37 AM
Ketchup and Mustard, sometimes with chilli and cheese if I feel like dealing with the mess.
Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
I posted in a title changing thread.
posted 10-28-2004 09:32:26 AM
Usually relish (I flip flop between Dill relish and Sweet relish) and ketchup. If I want to go all the way, there's chili, sauerkraut, the good mustard, ketchup, and possibly cheese.
Lyinar's sweetie and don't you forget it!*
"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die. -Roy Batty
*Also Lyinar's attack panda

sigpic courtesy of This Guy, original modified by me

Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 10-28-2004 09:34:08 AM
I just like ketchup and onions.

Mmm-mmm-mmm!

Super Kagrama
ROFLELFOLOL!!!11!1 YUO CAN'T RAED MY POSTSSE!@!11
posted 10-28-2004 09:55:59 AM
HARET DOEGS aer maedes up of the SOUELS OF the DEAD PLANTES!!11
i shoueld joeg threw the foreast moer offeand!!11
Blindy.
Suicide (Also: Gay.)
posted 10-28-2004 09:56:04 AM
I put lettace around mine, in between the bun and the meat. I saw it in an anime and tried it one time, and it freaking rocked face. Toppings are generally that ketchup with the tobasco in it and spicy mustard, although sometimes i will take a slice of american cheese and break it up and put that on there too.
PhattyMcPhat
Pancake
posted 10-28-2004 10:23:48 AM
in a bun with pizza sauce and mozza baked in the oven for a few min... cant remember exact time
Not everything that can be measured counts, and not everything that counts can be measured."
- Albert Einstein (1879-1955)
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: