EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Dap-Dap go blat biatch!
Dr. Gee
Say it Loud, Say it Plowed!
posted 10-22-2004 03:08:43 PM
I CoH so much. No other MMOG i have ever played would have the balls to make an entire group of enemies a pure foundation for jokes about gamers and blingers.

Dth, Brawnfire, and i stepped into the warehouse thinking that this was a standard Freak mission with some Nemesis thrown in. All was well utill we encountered the "boss" of the mission: Dap-Dap tha Deal-maka'

We knew then that this would be the most terrifying encounter had to date. I will now share with you the conversation had between Dap-Dap and the Nemesis' negotiator, Lt. Fergusun.

Lt. Fergusun: I assure you, my good man, Nemesis is most 'down with the street.' Word up, my homie, as it were.

Dap-Dap: Don' front, money, how much a dis whack tech we can get?

Once Dth and I came out of our states of deep soul wrenching shock we knew what must be done. Dap-Dap had to splat-splat. As we charged in, both Lt. Fergusun and Dap-Dap were shocked at our coming.

Dap-Dap: This is whack, y'all!

Lt. Fergusun: I vehemently concur. A'ight?

And thus ended the story of Dap-Dap tha Deal-maka'. His end brought about by Dth-Dth tha Dead-maka, Brawn-Brawn tha Smack-taka, and Gee-Gee tha Heal-giva.

Dr. Gee fucked around with this message on 10-22-2004 at 03:10 PM.

Mightion Defensor
posted 10-22-2004 03:20:40 PM
I was driving to work this morning, and saw a sticker on the car ahead of me saying "Family Auto Sales."

I swear to God, my reaction was "It's undoubtedly a money laundering operation!"

Some days I'm glad I drive to work alone.

Gunslinger Moogle
No longer a gimmick
posted 10-22-2004 06:18:38 PM
That mission was the best. Not only did it have that quote, but also it had the NEMESIS STAFF.

moogle is the 3241727861th binary digit of pi

Disclaimer: I'm just kidding, I love all living things.
The fastest draw in the Crest.
"The Internet is MY critical thinking course." -Maradon
"Gambling for the husband, an abortion for the wife and fireworks for the kids they chose to keep? Fuck you, Disneyland. The Pine Ridge Indian Reservation is the happiest place on Earth." -JooJooFlop

Ferrel
Fippy's VP
posted 10-22-2004 06:23:04 PM
I think I'm going to reactivate my CoH account.
Ferrel!
Aaron (the good one)
posted 10-22-2004 06:26:16 PM
quote:
Ferrel attempted to be funny by writing:
I think I'm going to reactivate my CoH account.

Don't do it! It's a trap!

Galbadia Hotel - Video Game Music
I am Canadian and I hate The Tragically Hip
Ferrel
Fippy's VP
posted 10-22-2004 06:27:08 PM
quote:
Delidgamond had this to say about pies:
Don't do it! It's a trap!

I know, but I'll set the trap on fire with my... uh fire.

Ferrel!
SunGryphon
Nub nub nu...THWACK!
posted 10-23-2004 04:18:27 AM
I think one of my favorite minion lines (and there are so many good ones, as well as little tributes in descriptions) was the Automaton that said "I need to see those TPS reports."

God I love CoH

Nub, nub me do.
~+~+~
Nub... nub... nub!
Nub is all doo need!
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: