EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: I have infront of me a giant breakfast dish
Elvish Crack Piper
Murder is justified so long as people believe in something different than you do
posted 10-18-2004 01:48:26 AM
More to the point, Ive got the fixings for one.

Giant Platter of eggs.

Toast.

Id have bacon but I got a lil crazy and put it all wit the eggs.

The eggs right now is made up of.

8 eggs

5 Slices of bacon torn into chunks.

2-4 ounces of cheese estimate.

teaspoon of salsa

4 Shakes of a small pepper tabasco sauce bottle.

A few shakes of salt

A few shakes of pepper.

What else is good seasoning and such for making a giant egg patty thingie(would call it scrambled, but it ends up as a congealead mass.)

(Insert Funny Phrase Here)
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 10-18-2004 01:50:32 AM
Squirt some ketchup on it after you've cooked it and you've got yourself a meal.
That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Elvish Crack Piper
Murder is justified so long as people believe in something different than you do
posted 10-18-2004 01:54:35 AM
Ewww.

I was thinking more along the lines if anyone knew if oragano or parsely or garlic salt was a good seasoning :-p

Ketchup on eggs is not for me.

nem-x
posted 10-18-2004 01:59:33 AM
Vernaltemptress
Withered and Alone
posted 10-18-2004 02:00:32 AM
quote:
This one time, at Elvish Crack Piper camp:
Ketchup on eggs is not for me.

How is ketchup any different than the salsa and tabasco you already have on it? They're pretty much interchangable.

I don't think your eggs need any more help. You did cook the bacon before adding to the eggs, right?

Obamanomics: spend, tax, and borrow.
Kegwen
Sonyfag
posted 10-18-2004 03:04:40 AM
quote:
This one time, at Vernaltemptress camp:
How is ketchup any different than the salsa and tabasco you already have on it? They're pretty much interchangable.

What.

Kegwen fucked around with this message on 10-18-2004 at 03:05 AM.

Delphi Aegis
Delphi. That's right. The oracle. Ask me anything. Anything about your underwear.
posted 10-18-2004 03:06:47 AM
As long as you fold (NOT WHIP OR WHISK) your eggs just before you put them in the pan to be cooked (Hot hot pan, cook those bitches fast), you'll have delicious, fluffy eggs that need nothing more then a small bit of cheese.
Elvish Crack Piper
posted 10-18-2004 05:21:41 AM
Pre-cooked bacon.

The salsa, which I strain, and tabasco are tiny slippery little things that mix with the eggs real well. They are also nice and spicy.

Ketchup is blandness.

I had very fluffy eggs delphi. Only reason I had 8 was because I grated too much cheese

Why would you ever put a tomato based product in with eggs?

nem-x
posted 10-18-2004 05:23:22 AM
Fizodeth
an unflattering title
posted 10-18-2004 06:16:01 AM
What the hell is "folding"?

You hit the egg yolks with a fork 'til it's a goo, then you cook it.

nem-x
posted 10-18-2004 06:23:37 AM
I thought adding air to eggs make them fluffier, which is done by scrambling them like a maniac.
Elvish Crack Piper
posted 10-18-2004 06:27:55 AM
Salsa has many things in it.

Ketchup is like some weird sweetend tomato paste.

`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 10-18-2004 09:18:38 AM
My suggestion for additional seasoning is cinnamon. Sprinkle it on one section and try it first, though, because it might not go with the other toppings (ex: salsa).

Oregano isn't generally used for eggs, but with the other toppings you've added, it pretty much gives you egg pizza. Only add garlic if you want egg garlic pizza.

Base eight is just like base ten, really... if you're missing two fingers. - Tom Lehrer
There are people in this world who do not love their fellow human beings, and I hate people like that! - Tom Lehrer
I want to be a race car passenger; just a guy who bugs the driver. "Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Can I put my feet out the window? Man, you really like Tide..." - Mitch Hedberg
Please keep your arms, legs, heads, tails, tentacles, pseudopods, wings, and/or other limb-like structures inside the ride at all times.
Please submit all questions, inquests, and/or inquiries, in triplicate, to the Department of Redundancy Department, Division for the Management of Division Management Divisions.

Bloodrose
Pancake
posted 10-18-2004 09:25:00 AM
quote:
nem-x stopped staring at Deedlit long enough to write:
I thought adding air to eggs make them fluffier, which is done by scrambling them like a maniac.

I always added milk to the eggs to make them fluffier, lot less intense on the arms.

~That which yields, is not always weak~
Y.O.T.C
No longer a Towel Girl
posted 10-18-2004 11:03:12 AM
quote:
nem-x's account was hax0red to write:

I would also suggest 3 spoonfulls of milk per 2 eggs, that makes them nice and creamy and fluffy if you mix the eggs with that in there.

Also, add 50 lbs of garlic. always good.

Peter
Pancake
posted 10-18-2004 09:07:43 PM
I must be like on of the only people on the planet that does not like Bacon, I will eat it. I n the morning I rather like Ham or Sausage as a meat, with some Home Fries or Hash browns cooked in the pan after them.
-Yuri-
Pancake
posted 10-18-2004 09:26:55 PM
Need some ham too!
Elvish Crack Piper
posted 10-18-2004 10:15:47 PM
The only ham I have is the deli meats that are super sliced.

Eggs you want it diced right?

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: