EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Anti-feminists for Iraqi Women
frolicking imp
Pancake
posted 10-16-2004 12:24:54 PM
This is bushes administation at work. What a good leader we have.
http://www.alternet.org/waroniraq/20189/

By the way, i nkow I havent been around for awhile, i just started college and i;ve been uber busy. PM me if you wanna know whats up.

Drysart fucked around with this message on 10-16-2004 at 02:31 PM.

*A Nypmh hits you and steals your virginity*
Mr. Parcelan
posted 10-16-2004 12:36:49 PM
In the future, link it. Zug zug

It looks to me like a bitter Bush-hater going off against a policy that hasn't been explained. But that's okay, since it's from Bush, it must be bad.

Mr. Parcelan fucked around with this message on 10-16-2004 at 12:38 PM.

Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 10-16-2004 12:44:07 PM
You should read the new rules regarding these kinds of threads.
To reign is worth ambition, though in Hell:
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

--Satan, quoted by John Milton

JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 10-16-2004 02:21:06 PM
President Bush killed my father and raped my mother.
I don't know how to be sexy. If I catch a girl looking at me and our eyes lock, I panic and open mine wider. Then I lick my lips and rub my genitals. And mouth the words "You're dead."
Maradon!
posted 10-16-2004 03:49:51 PM
quote:
If you think I'm exaggerating about how atrocious the IWF's anti-feminist record is, consider the following:

<insert list of things that would only appear anti-feminist if taken out of context or grossly exaggerated>

The IWF is a conservative women's organization, so clearly they must be anti-feminists who are bent on making women slaves to their male masters. This train of thought sounds familiar, where have I heard something like this before...oh, OH YEAH! Every other asinine far left extremist nutbag out there.

Maradon! fucked around with this message on 10-16-2004 at 03:56 PM.

Densetsu
NOT DRYSART
posted 10-16-2004 08:25:16 PM
Once Feminist groups start fighting for their right to be forced to register for the draft, I'll care about their causes.

Densetsu fucked around with this message on 10-16-2004 at 08:27 PM.

I was in the Virgin Islands once. I met a girl, we ate lobster, drank piƱa coladas. At sunset, we made love like sea otters. That was a pretty good day. Why couldn't I get that day over, and over?
Rodent King
Stabbed in the Eye
posted 10-16-2004 09:20:30 PM
quote:
How.... frolicking imp.... uughhhhhh:
i just started college and i;ve been uber busy. PM me if you wanna know whats up.

Why don't you listen to your voice mail and call me back?

My inner child is bigger than my outer adult.
frolicking imp
Pancake
posted 10-18-2004 01:28:54 AM
voice mail?? call people back? who do you think your talking to? lol sorry ive been busy.
*A Nypmh hits you and steals your virginity*
Blindy.
Suicide (Also: Gay.)
posted 10-18-2004 08:57:24 AM
quote:
So quoth Densetsu:
Once Feminist groups start fighting for their right to be forced to register for the draft, I'll care about their causes.

What draft? There won't be a draft. There never will be a draft.

Bloodrose
Pancake
posted 10-18-2004 09:07:57 AM
quote:
JooJooFlop had this to say about Optimus Prime:
President Bush killed my father and raped my mother.

No... JooJoo..

I'm Your Father

~That which yields, is not always weak~
Peter
Pancake
posted 10-18-2004 09:03:25 PM
quote:
Blindy. had this to say about Punky Brewster:
What draft? There won't be a draft. There never will be a draft.

Really, so why, Like every american male, Was I forced to register for Selective Service?

IMHO They should either shit-can it if it has no use, or expand it to include both genders now.

Snugglits
I LIKE TO ABUSE THE ALERT MOD BUTTON AND I ENJOY THE FLAVOR OF SWEET SWEET COCK.
posted 10-18-2004 09:14:50 PM
There's not going to be a draft. It's hard to get rid of the selective service because some people fear it'd make it too hard to draft if necessary. But there's not going to be one.
[b].sig removed by Mr. Parcelan[/b]
OtakuPenguin
Peels like a tangerine, but is juicy like an orange.
posted 10-18-2004 09:25:05 PM
quote:
Waisz attempted to be funny by writing:
There's not going to be a draft. It's hard to get rid of the selective service because some people fear it'd make it too hard to draft if necessary. But there's not going to be one.

Seriously, I tend to think about it like this: The Joint Cheifs would have something to say about it, I imagine, and they, in this day and age, sure as HELL don't want some snot nosed young kid who doesn't even WANT to be in the military handling that expensive equipment or being responsible for the lives of others.

..:: This Is The Sound Of Settling ::..
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: