EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Post here to be assigned an impossible task.
Blindy.
Suicide (Also: Gay.)
posted 10-12-2004 11:07:55 AM
Complete the task, and you shall be rewarded.
Snugglits
I LIKE TO ABUSE THE ALERT MOD BUTTON AND I ENJOY THE FLAVOR OF SWEET SWEET COCK.
posted 10-12-2004 11:08:45 AM
What is the [task]?
[b].sig removed by Mr. Parcelan[/b]
Blindy.
posted 10-12-2004 11:27:03 AM
Your task is to find proof that Parcelan is having an affair with Red Mage, even though he's secretly engaged to Ares, all of which betrays his overtly anti-canadian stance.
Redmage Darkrayver
Moron
posted 10-12-2004 11:28:52 AM
Gives us a task master.
Katrinity
Cookie Goddess!
posted 10-12-2004 11:29:06 AM
What is thy bidding, my master? It's a disaster, Skywalker we're after!
Cookie Goddess Supreme
Furry Kitsune of Power!
Pouncer of the 12th degree!
"Cxularath ftombn gonoragh pv'iornw hqxoxon targh!"
Translated: "Sell your soul for a cookie?"
Caid '5 Fists' Berrit
I've had a few beers but I'm cool to drive
posted 10-12-2004 11:34:07 AM
Ahoy?
'But if I had a shotgun you know what I'd do?
I'd point that shit straight at the sky and shoot heavan on down for you'

Bradley Nowell
Y.O.T.C
No longer a Towel Girl
posted 10-12-2004 11:37:10 AM
YAR!
Bloodrose
Pancake
posted 10-12-2004 11:40:12 AM
Yo!
~That which yields, is not always weak~
Timpofee
Mancake
posted 10-12-2004 11:44:42 AM
CMV Reporting for Duty!
CBTao
Pancake
posted 10-12-2004 11:46:43 AM
Tribes 2, um, task, um

jesus fuck I need sleep...

Aaron (the good one)
posted 10-12-2004 12:37:19 PM
I NEED AN APC PICKUP
Galbadia Hotel - Video Game Music
I am Canadian and I hate The Tragically Hip
Lee Taxx0r
Pancake
posted 10-12-2004 12:41:37 PM
Waffles are good with butter and syrup. Too much of either and the waffle is ruined. finding the perfect balance between waffle, syrup and butter is very difficult but very rewarding. Waffles with ranch is an abomination.
Blindy.
posted 10-12-2004 01:00:50 PM
quote:
I bet you never expected Redmage Darkrayver to say:
Gives us a task master.

Your mission, weither or not you choose to accept it, is to find a conclusive link between Slim Jim (r) Beef Jerky Snacks and Drysart's lucious golden locks.

quote:
Katrinity says ta-ma-to, I say to-ma-to:
What is thy bidding, my master? It's a disaster, Skywalker we're after!

The muffin armies of Addy are piling up on the Cookieville border. Your task is to halt their advances using only a tube of cookie dough and a baking sheet. To arms!

quote:
I like it when Caid '5 Fists' Berrit says:
Ahoy?

Somewhere, deep in the Frozen Canadian Forest, Delidgamond's sence of decency was stolen long ago by covert Communist spies under Snoota's command. Your task is to capture un-deniable evidence of this operation, then use it to blackmail Snoota into returning the decency to our wayword Canuck. I warn you, this task may require you to eat McDonalds, which is not covered under our Hazard pay.

quote:
I like it when Y.O.T.C says:
YAR!

Your mission is to find an erotic fan fiction staring George Bush, Condoleezza Rice and John Kerry, which we will use to allegorize supply side economics into easy to understand lessons for budding conservitives.

quote:
Bloodrose's opinion of themself must be pretty good:
Yo!

Deep inside the Cave From Which There is No Return, lies the golden hammer of yakaanaheowuiickibumman, which years ago struck the nail of hilarity deep into Kagrama's skull. Your mission is to recover this most sacred artifact guarded by the demon flame hounds trained at the hands of Bloodsage himself, armed only with this emoticon: , and pick up some milk too.

Rodent King
Stabbed in the Eye
posted 10-12-2004 01:08:15 PM
I live only to serve.

What is thy bidding, master?

The night beckons.

Build more ziggaruts!

My inner child is bigger than my outer adult.
-Yuri-
Pancake
posted 10-12-2004 01:20:18 PM
Blindy.
posted 10-12-2004 01:58:01 PM
quote:
Get the soap! Timpofee just said:
CMV Reporting for Duty!

Abbikat has been brooding quietly in her secret island base since Drysart returned from his Hatius. Your task is to infultrate, avoiding detection from her guards Cavalier- and Pvednes, and uncover documents detailing her dastardly plans to reassume command of the forums. And more pictures of her in patent leather. rarr.

quote:
If CBTao was a glacier, they'd be a fast one:
Tribes 2, um, task, um

jesus fuck I need sleep...

There seems to be a connection between Alchohol consumption and Pizza ordering, which our agency believes can only be uncovered with evidence from the inside. For this task, you will need to convice Parcelan AKA "Master Drink Mixer" to assist you by blackmailing him with video evidence of his so called "youthful indescressions" which can be recovered from the military (rented) complex (apartment) boarding a support (booze and smokes) group for his many (one) female (male) stalkers (Aury).

quote:
Loosely translated, Delidgamond says "Kill the whales":
I NEED AN APC PICKUP

Drysart has been secretly hording the world's limited supply of (_|_). While we sympathize with his aim of preserving (_|_)'s memory incase the supply of (_|_) is exhausted, his hording has falsely inflated demand numbers, causing inacurate manufacturing predictions by SOE which may lead to the leveling of the sacred (_|_) fields, bringing their ultimate fate that much closer to fruition. Your task is to photograph Drysart's (_|_) holding bins, documenting the hording so that SOE can be warned before they make this potentially world-altering mistake. Your secondary task is to manipulate Drysart into opening his (_|_) reserves to the public to help alleviate the artifically increased (_|_) costs.

quote:
When Lee Taxx0r says stuff like this, it proves there isn't a god:
Waffles are good with butter and syrup. Too much of either and the waffle is ruined. finding the perfect balance between waffle, syrup and butter is very difficult but very rewarding. Waffles with ranch is an abomination.

Your task is to uncover the true source of Nem-x's great skill with a sniper rifle. We are currently operating under the assumption that he is fueled by the souls of the damned, harvested though his un-holy covenent with Falallalala, the Demon God of all things Chibi and possessor of the sacred E3 tickets. Use of leathal force has been authorized, but your selection of weapons is limited to this X-box because of recent budget cuts.

Rodent King
Stabbed in the Eye
posted 10-12-2004 03:41:53 PM
quote:
Blindy. was naked while typing this:

Your secondary task is to manipulate Drysart into opening his (_|_)

I read too fast and laughed entirely too hard at that.

My inner child is bigger than my outer adult.
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: