EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Evercrestionnaire, Part Deux!
Bajah
Thooooooor
posted 09-24-2004 10:41:53 AM
10 easy questions. The first 5 are simple and direct. This set is for humor and/or God-like creation powers. You can't pick people that aren't around anymore, or lurkers that have no known personality to speak of. I look forward to the answers from Deth and Pved.

1. Barring physical impossibilities, if you could mix DNA and produce offspring with any one Evercrester that you don't associate with in person on a regular to semi-regular basis, who would it be?
  2. Regarding the 1st question, what would this child be like as a youngster to pre-teen?
  3. As a teenager?
  4. As an adult?
  5. Would you be proud of this child, when all is said and done?

The next 5 are a little more in-depth.

1. Barring physical impossibilities, if you could mix the DNA and produce an offspring between any two Evercresters that don't associate in person on a regular to semi-regular basis, who would they be?
  2. Regarding the 1st question, what would this child be like as a youngster to pre-teen?
  3. As a teenager?
  4. As an adult?
  5. What brings all the boys to the yard?
Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
I posted in a title changing thread.
posted 09-24-2004 10:52:53 AM
Meh. I wouldn't want to mix MY morphic resonance with anyone but Lyinar, and I have pretty good idea what the offspring there would be like.

On the other hand, Mortious is a constant good sport about experimentation. So probably Mort and Katrinity.

Lyinar's sweetie and don't you forget it!*
"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die. -Roy Batty
*Also Lyinar's attack panda

sigpic courtesy of This Guy, original modified by me

Bajah
Thooooooor
posted 09-24-2004 11:02:25 AM
quote:
This is what Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael is doing. This is what I want Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael to do :

Meh. I wouldn't want to mix MY morphic resonance with anyone but Lyinar, and I have pretty good idea what the offspring there would be like.

On the other hand, Mortious is a constant good sport about experimentation. So probably Mort and Katrinity.

Well, thanks for ignoring the 'fun and humor' aspect... and thanks for failing to answer 9 of 10 questions

*Tal*
Pancake
posted 09-24-2004 11:06:59 AM
You know... you are awfully nosy lately.

1. Bloodsage.
2. Young. Making silly mistakes, but smarter than his peers.
3. Gruff, abrasive, militant, and rebellious
4. Aggressive, charming, and good with the ladies.
5. At times, other times I would wish to strangle the uppity little bastard. Mouthy little punk.

Second verse...

1. Zephy and Aury
2. Flamingly happy. Dressing up in Daddy and Daddy's clothing, and being a cute little kid.
3. Reclusive, and a closet hetero.
4. Openly straight, chasing women and showing them to Daddy Zach, to see if he blushes and says "EWW, ICKY"
5. I dont know, but Daddy Zach's milkshake style might frighten the neighbors, and keep the police comin to the yard.

They say a smile is a gift which is free to the giver and precious to the recipient. But giving the finger is free too, and I find it more personal and sincere.
Bajah
Thooooooor
posted 09-24-2004 11:11:31 AM
quote:
This is what *Tal* is doing. This is what I want *Tal* to do :

You know... you are awfully nosy lately.

Not really. It's more of a combination of being absolutely bored at work for 3 days straight and knowing that quizzes actually seem to get a lot of replies... so I think up shit to ask.
Pvednes
Lynched
posted 09-24-2004 11:19:02 AM
quote:
So quoth Bajah:
10 easy questions. The first 5 are simple and direct. This set is for humor and/or God-like creation powers. You can't pick people that aren't around anymore, or lurkers that have no known personality to speak of. I look forward to the answers from Deth and Pved.

1. Barring physical impossibilities, if you could mix DNA and produce offspring with any one Evercrester that you don't associate with in person on a regular to semi-regular basis, who would it be?
  3. As a teenager?
  4. As an adult?

1. Barring physical impossibilities, if you could mix the DNA and produce an offspring between any two Evercresters that don't associate in person on a regular to semi-regular basis, who would they be?
  3. As a teenager?
  4. As an adult?

1. That's a tough question. Can I pick more than one? I have at least six in mind, and it would most certainly be in the traditional mammalian way, no matter how much of a proponent of biotechnological eugenics I am. Preferably as much as possible.
2. Double helpings of both nature and nurture.
3. I shudder to think.
4. Well, you know what they say...
5. Of course!

6. Now is where I can let the evil shine...Let there be...Bane and Geeorn!
7. Change of heart. I'm an ethical person really. Embryos in the incinerator!
8. See above.
9. See above.
10. Zephy.

Pvednes fucked around with this message on 09-24-2004 at 11:19 AM.

Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
I posted in a title changing thread.
posted 09-24-2004 11:25:39 AM
quote:
Bajah had this to say about Robocop:
Well, thanks for ignoring the 'fun and humor' aspect... and thanks for failing to answer 9 of 10 questions

I'm a stuck up, arrogant elf. What makes you think I want to breed my lineage with anyone but another elf?

Besides...you act like I don't do this already.

Lyinar's sweetie and don't you forget it!*
"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die. -Roy Batty
*Also Lyinar's attack panda

sigpic courtesy of This Guy, original modified by me

Alek
Not The Rapist
posted 09-24-2004 11:45:09 AM
Sounds like a personal problem to me, 'Deth.
"Love wisdom, and she will make you great. Embrace her, and she will bring you honour. She will be your crowning glory."
-Proverbs 4:8-9
Delphi Aegis
Delphi. That's right. The oracle. Ask me anything. Anything about your underwear.
posted 09-24-2004 12:48:23 PM

Khyron. Then we'd have some SUPER whiney ultra FPS god or something.

Really, really, really white.
  3. As a teenager?
    See above.
  4. As an adult?
    Again
Only after he bests the both of us in a couple DMs.

I don't wanna answer, because it doesn't sound like fun. D:
    D:
  3. As a teenager?
    D:
  4. As an adult?
    D:
My fine, fine ass.
Bajah
Thooooooor
posted 09-24-2004 01:13:38 PM
Nevermind, this one just isn't doing as well as I'd thought. Sorry for wasting anyone's time. Thanks for being the only person to give answers that weren't repetitive "see above"s or horribly vague, Tal.
tFUCKING RETARD
Pancake
posted 09-24-2004 05:12:26 PM
  • Barring physical impossibilities, if you could mix DNA and produce offspring with any one Evercrester that you don't associate with in person on a regular to semi-regular basis, who would it be? Ares, because Mort is the other person that comes to mind but standard reproduction makes me want to shoot that idea thousands of times.

• Regarding the 1st question, what would this child be like as a youngster to pre-teen? Loyal, attentive, hawt hawt, and intelligent

• As a teenager? Headstrong, geeky, hawt hawt still, and beginning to look like Seifer

• As an adult? Still geeky, even more hawt hawt, and a terrific artist

• Would you be proud of this child, when all is said and done? Very!

[/list]

[list=1]

• Barring physical impossibilities, if you could mix the DNA and produce an offspring between any two Evercresters that don't associate in person on a regular to semi-regular basis, who would they be? Mortious and Bloodsage

• Regarding the 1st question, what would this child be like as a youngster to pre-teen? Holy shit, that kid's already a hella-smart Grammar Nazi...Sieg Heil, anyone?

• As a teenager? Learning the family trade of world domination

• As an adult? Dictator of Earth

• What brings all the boys to the yard? Oh god, that song is disgusting as hell >.<
  • There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel alive.
    Dymus Arindelil
    I betcha its pink. Jania seems like the type to wear pink undies.
    posted 09-24-2004 06:56:44 PM
    quote:
    The logic train ran off the tracks when Bajah said:
    Nevermind, this one just isn't doing as well as I'd thought. Sorry for wasting anyone's time. Thanks for being the only person to give answers that weren't repetitive "see above"s or horribly vague, Tal.

I responded in RP voice.

I know what color underwear Jania wears. So there

Run through the cold of the night, as passion burns in your heart.
    Ready to fight, a knife held close by your side
    Like a proud wolf alone in the dark with eyes that watch the world

-"Small Two of Pieces"
    All times are US/Eastern
    Hop To: