EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: I'm feeling good
Mr. Parcelan
posted 09-21-2004 11:48:13 AM
I can't explain it, but I've taken a look at my life and realized that it's pretty good.

And that makes me feel just swell.

How are you this good day?

Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
I posted in a title changing thread.
posted 09-21-2004 11:53:51 AM
Pretty decent.
Lyinar's sweetie and don't you forget it!*
"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die. -Roy Batty
*Also Lyinar's attack panda

sigpic courtesy of This Guy, original modified by me

JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 09-21-2004 11:57:22 AM
Pretty good, actually. Even though I did wake up 3 times during the night to go to the bathroom because there was something wrong with the steak I had for dinner.

Worth it, though. That was a damn good steak.

I don't know how to be sexy. If I catch a girl looking at me and our eyes lock, I panic and open mine wider. Then I lick my lips and rub my genitals. And mouth the words "You're dead."
Pvednes
Lynched
posted 09-21-2004 11:58:09 AM
I'm really rather sore all over, but excellently excellent anyway.

Life is good.

Katrinity
Cookie Goddess!
posted 09-21-2004 11:59:30 AM
Exhausted. I haven't been getting good sleep at night.
Cookie Goddess Supreme
Furry Kitsune of Power!
Pouncer of the 12th degree!
"Cxularath ftombn gonoragh pv'iornw hqxoxon targh!"
Translated: "Sell your soul for a cookie?"
Bloodrose
Pancake
posted 09-21-2004 11:59:46 AM
In 30 minutes I head in for a root canal... Life is scary.
~That which yields, is not always weak~
Mr. Parcelan
posted 09-21-2004 12:01:49 PM
quote:
When the babel fish was in place, it was apparent Katrinity said:

HOW DO YOU BEAT THE DRAGON IN DEMON STONE?!

Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 09-21-2004 12:06:13 PM
quote:
Katrinity said:

I'll stop leaving things under your pillow, then.

Aaron (the good one)
posted 09-21-2004 12:14:23 PM
quote:
Rockstar games presents; Katrinity;

Did you check for a pea under your matress?

Galbadia Hotel - Video Game Music
I am Canadian and I hate The Tragically Hip
Katrinity
Cookie Goddess!
posted 09-21-2004 12:21:53 PM
quote:
Mr. Parcelan painfully thought these words up:
HOW DO YOU BEAT THE DRAGON IN DEMON STONE?!

Spoiler incoming!

Actually, I almost had him last night but I know the exact method to do it.

The first part out on the lava platform is easy, just fire normal or charged up shots with Illius at each of his wings while dodging Slaads.

I take it you are having trouble in the Hallway? When you first go into the hallway, go forward a few spaces until the camera angle shifts and he appears through the wall. Take a few swings in, then back up quickly as he does his first short charge. Now, after everytime he charges you can get between 3 to 6 hits in on his head, then he'll snap his mouth down on the ground and if you're nearby or under it, do major damage. If you move to the side after your 6th hit, you can usually miss it. Right after this miss, go into another pair of 3-hit attacks. If he does grab up Rannek or one of the other characters in his mouth, he'll sling them around for a second then spit them out again. Right after standing up, you might have time for 1 or 2 hits before he strikes again, usually another mouth grab attack. Attack Cycle again. He'll then either strike again with his mouth, or back up and breathe his wall of fire.

The Slaads will start popping up then, which you can kill a few to heal up. Watch out for the Death Slaads, later on when there are alot of them spawning, either block/parry the whole time or run them around for a ways (kill one or two if you can for health), they will eventually de-spawn and the dragon will start firing several vollies of fireballs at you. Wait for the first to get near you, then move across the hall, rinse repeat. Now move to the side when the dragon charges again and repeat the above stradegy. Eventually you'll get him to nothing (its hard though since he heals alittle of his life everything he backs up and spawns Slaads), but he isn't dead then, just kinda stunned. Quickly grab Illius and hit L2 or R2 I think(Its one of the buttons). He'll shoot out a crackling paralysis beam at the dragon's head which will cause its head to raise up high. Now while Illius is doing this, switch to Zhai and do a jump attack at the dragon's raised head. This should bring the head down to the ground. Now get Rannek and move up to the head and finish the dragon off (L2 again maybe, not sure.)

Remember to do all the hitting with Rannek since he is the only one who can damage the dragon.

Katrinity fucked around with this message on 09-21-2004 at 12:25 PM.

Cookie Goddess Supreme
Furry Kitsune of Power!
Alidane
Urinary Tract Infection
posted 09-21-2004 12:25:37 PM
Still waiting to figure out why Parcelan hates Iron Maiden.

>:(

Bajah
Thooooooor
posted 09-21-2004 12:26:33 PM
Kinda tired.

trying to finish up defensivedriving.com so I can get my speeding ticket dismissed (I got caught speeding on the way to El Paso).

Looking forward to my lunch break.

Mr. Gainsborough
posted 09-21-2004 12:33:22 PM
I'm hungry. I also have some homework.

But I'm feeling OK because I'm currently divulged in Pokémon Fire Red. *goes back to breeding*

Alek
Not The Rapist
posted 09-21-2004 01:39:22 PM
Surprisingly well, just came out of a work meeting. Things went well. Waiting for tonight to get drunk before school starts.
"Love wisdom, and she will make you great. Embrace her, and she will bring you honour. She will be your crowning glory."
-Proverbs 4:8-9
Mightion Defensor
posted 09-21-2004 01:46:14 PM
Since I'm at work, and the queue is full, my life is pain.

In a minute, I shall log in and share it with the customers.

Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 09-21-2004 01:49:03 PM
It's an amazing day.

Just finished watching the new Star Wars Trilogy on DVD, and I liked all of the changes. Well.. maybe except for Boba Fett's new voice, the timing seems a little off, but otherwise it's all very good.

Aaron (the good one)
posted 09-21-2004 01:54:23 PM
I have like a constipated diarhea goin on. My stomach makes me rush to the bathroom but when I sitdown to poop nothing comes out.
Galbadia Hotel - Video Game Music
I am Canadian and I hate The Tragically Hip
Lechium
With no one to ever know
posted 09-21-2004 01:58:53 PM
Pretty damn good. Justy finished my Material Testing equations, and am having a grilled cheese before off to class again.
"The MP checkpoint is not an Imperial Stormtrooper roadblock, so I should not tell them "You don't need to see my identification, these are not the droids you are looking for."
Zair
The Imp
posted 09-21-2004 02:28:34 PM
I just got Dawn of War, which is good. I probably won't get to play it until tonight, which isn't.
Katrinity
Cookie Goddess!
posted 09-21-2004 02:33:27 PM
quote:
Zair said this about your mom:
I just got Dawn of War, which is good. I probably won't get to play it until tonight, which isn't.

Darn..thats out today too isn't it?

Cookie Goddess Supreme
Furry Kitsune of Power!
Zair
The Imp
posted 09-21-2004 02:42:38 PM
quote:
Katrinity had this to say about Robocop:
Darn..thats out today too isn't it?

Yup. I'm installing it now

And then off to Statistics

Caid '5 Fists' Berrit
I've had a few beers but I'm cool to drive
posted 09-21-2004 02:47:43 PM
Eh, decent I guess. I've been job searching for about 2 months, had lotsa leads, but still haven't heard from anyone, so that's kind of discouraging. Lots of bullshit drama going on with a few of my friends, which just makes my head hurt.

Other than that, I don't have much to complain about....except having absolutely no money to my name

'But if I had a shotgun you know what I'd do?
I'd point that shit straight at the sky and shoot heavan on down for you'

Bradley Nowell
Gikk
SCA babe!!!
posted 09-21-2004 03:41:44 PM
Brilliant!

I'm getting a bit of a cold, but life is excellent.

Skaw
posted 09-21-2004 03:43:41 PM
Can't think of any time I've been better.
Puggy
Pancake
posted 09-21-2004 05:08:08 PM
I'm perfectly peachy on this good day. My family troubles are at a minimum, I have the best girlfriend you could ask for, and I just found out I have a bunch more pop-ice left! Today is great.
Snugglits
I LIKE TO ABUSE THE ALERT MOD BUTTON AND I ENJOY THE FLAVOR OF SWEET SWEET COCK.
posted 09-21-2004 05:38:09 PM
I've got one of those nasty coughs right now, and I think I messed up the first of three "hourly exams" for the course the corresponds to my major, so things today are not as good as they were a few days ago.
[b].sig removed by Mr. Parcelan[/b]
Hostile Makeover
Evil as chocolate covered thistles
posted 09-21-2004 05:48:16 PM
Frazzled. I have SO much to do, and the clock's ticking down, big time.
Rodent King
Stabbed in the Eye
posted 09-21-2004 05:53:24 PM
quote:
A sleep deprived Zair stammered:

Does it have an online feature? I may think about grabbing it later if we could do stuff on it.

My day is going swell. My Film and Literature teacher had a doctor's appointment today, so I got home about 3 hours early.

Also, I picked up Casting Crown's self-titled CD, their stuff.

My inner child is bigger than my outer adult.
Private Part
Pancake
posted 09-21-2004 06:03:00 PM
I'm Feeling Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat, Tony The Fuckin Tiger Great
One by one, the penguins
steal my sanity
Vorbis
Vend-A-Goat
posted 09-22-2004 01:16:37 AM
I'm doing quite awesome. Worn beyond belief, but awesome nonetheless.
Snugglits
I LIKE TO ABUSE THE ALERT MOD BUTTON AND I ENJOY THE FLAVOR OF SWEET SWEET COCK.
posted 09-22-2004 01:18:57 AM
I got an 80 on the exam and my cough might be going away. The day got better before it ended.
[b].sig removed by Mr. Parcelan[/b]
Zair
The Imp
posted 09-22-2004 01:29:18 AM
quote:
Rodent King had this to say about Tron:
Does it have an online feature? I may think about grabbing it later if we could do stuff on it.

Yeah it does. Let me know if you pick it up, we can definately play. Maybe if more ECers get it, we can organize bigger games too.

Pesco
Is a copyright of Peachis. Don't underestimate his pants, either.
posted 09-22-2004 01:34:29 AM
Rather tired.

Though I must say today was a really nice day. One of those days I wish I could sit outside the building with my laptop and work from there.

But then I remember that AC rocks and I want to stay inside again.

BeauChan
Objects in sigpic may be hammier than they appear
posted 09-22-2004 10:24:16 AM
I'm great!

I jsut got back from staying the night at a guy friends house after naughty schoolgirls night at the bar, as well as a one hour interlude at the rippers....

I got drunk, I danced, and I watched multiple people get naked.

My day couldn't get better!

Endured by EC for over 7 years and counting...
Kegwen
Sonyfag
posted 09-22-2004 10:26:59 AM
quote:
From the book of Zair, chapter 3, verse 16:
Yeah it does. Let me know if you pick it up, we can definately play. Maybe if more ECers get it, we can organize bigger games too.

I'm so bad at it. Darius was right... zero micromanaging sucks.

Oh, and I have a headache and class in half an hour.

Darius!
Pancake
posted 09-22-2004 10:39:12 AM
quote:
Kegwen had this to say about Jimmy Carter:
Darius was right... zero micromanaging sucks.

I'm pretty good. Just rode my bike to a friends house to get his schoolday started.

Ares
posted 09-22-2004 06:19:30 PM
Physically and mentally drained from working 8hours days ontop of school... On the same day. Getting up at 5:30am and not getting home till 8-9pm sucks.

but, other than that I'm good... Besides snapping at my rents for nothing cause I'm on edge.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: