EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Well, I'm satisfied now....
Kennatsu
hu�mor 1. That which is intended to induce laughter or amusement: a writer skilled at crafting humor.
posted 09-08-2004 07:10:30 PM
I have fully paied for my preorder of The Sims 2. It's the DVD format version, so there will be no hassles with switching discs. I can't wait 'til the 18 so I can pick it up and see how much the game has improved.

Kennatsu fucked around with this message on 09-08-2004 at 07:12 PM.

Lechium
With no one to ever know
posted 09-08-2004 07:21:42 PM
I must resist the temptations of this game... sooo addictive...so pretty...
"The MP checkpoint is not an Imperial Stormtrooper roadblock, so I should not tell them "You don't need to see my identification, these are not the droids you are looking for."
Jajahotep
Vader to Deth's Obi-wan
posted 09-08-2004 07:22:44 PM
So glad I am not the only one looking forward to the Sims 2 release. *drools in anticipation*

Hostile Makeover
Evil as chocolate covered thistles
posted 09-08-2004 07:27:20 PM
I must not buy this game til I am in Florida... nothing will get done, otherwise.
Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 09-08-2004 07:27:42 PM
I feel like the only one here who dislikes the sims.
Mod
Pancake
posted 09-08-2004 07:29:15 PM
quote:
A sleep deprived Mortious stammered:

You aren't.

Life... is like a box of chocolates. A cheap, thoughtless, perfunctory gift that nobody ever asks for. Unreturnable, because all you get back is another box of chocolates. You're stuck with this undefinable whipped-mint crap that you mindlessly wolf down when there's nothing else left to eat. Sure, once in a while, there's a peanut butter cup, or an English toffee. But they're gone too fast, the taste is fleeting. So you end up with nothing but broken bits, filled with hardened jelly and teeth-crunching nuts, and if you're desperate enough to eat those, all you've got left is a... is an empty box... filled with useless, brown paper wrappers.
Vorago
A completely different kind of Buckethead
posted 09-08-2004 07:29:40 PM
Khyron
Hello, my mushy friend...
posted 09-08-2004 07:30:25 PM
quote:
Mortious had this to say about (_|_):

You're not. But hey, look at it this way - they get the Sims, we get Evil Genius. Evil fun for everyone!

JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 09-08-2004 07:32:12 PM
quote:
Mortious attempted to be funny by writing:

I don't care for it either, but I don't see much point in making light of it.

Even though I just did. Oops.

I don't know how to be sexy. If I catch a girl looking at me and our eyes lock, I panic and open mine wider. Then I lick my lips and rub my genitals. And mouth the words "You're dead."
Kaglaaz How'ler
Pancake
posted 09-08-2004 07:34:54 PM
quote:
Mod was naked while typing this:
You aren't.
http://www.bloodfin.net
Espio Idsavant
You have gotten better at Being a Lush! (200)
posted 09-08-2004 07:35:54 PM
quote:
Jajahotep had this to say about Cuba:
So glad I am not the only one looking forward to the Sims 2 release. *drools in anticipation*

I've told my coworkers to expect me arriving at work dreary-eyed and speaking gibberish in a week.
And you can still be free, If time will set you free
And going higher than the mountain tops
And go high like the wind don't stop...

[ My gooberish Live Journal thingy ]

Nae
Fun with Chocolate
posted 09-08-2004 07:40:13 PM
I really like the Sims, but it wasn't working right on my computer. I hope Sims 2 does.. because it looks so fun!
Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 09-08-2004 07:42:07 PM
quote:
JooJooFlop had this to say about Tron:
I don't care for it either, but I don't see much point in making light of it.

It always seemed a little odd to me. If I wanted to simulate real life I'd.. hey.. waitaminute, I'd just step out my front door.

But each to their own, I guess. If you enjoy it, hey great, enjoy it.

Nae
Fun with Chocolate
posted 09-08-2004 07:46:37 PM
quote:
Mortious painfully thought these words up:
It always seemed a little odd to me. If I wanted to simulate real life I'd.. hey.. waitaminute, I'd just step out my front door.

But each to their own, I guess. If you enjoy it, hey great, enjoy it.

It was totally fun for me.

I made Josh and killed him in so many fun and amusing ways!

Jajahotep
Vader to Deth's Obi-wan
posted 09-08-2004 09:42:27 PM
quote:
This insanity brought to you by Espio Idsavant:
I've told my coworkers to expect me arriving at work dreary-eyed and speaking gibberish in a week.

LOL!

I hope my copy arrives before next weekend. I've already made plans to do nothing but play with it. *rubs her hands together*

Kegwen
Sonyfag
posted 09-08-2004 10:04:59 PM
quote:
This one time, at Mortious camp:

I'm with you

Mr. Gainsborough
posted 09-08-2004 10:28:27 PM
I DO NOT WANT THIS GAME.

I will attempt to ignore its release until Christmas so that I can sort of live a little bit longer. After I get it though, I'm done...Game Over, Man.

Snoota
Now I am become Death, shatterer of worlds
posted 09-08-2004 11:31:29 PM
The Sims was the single worst game I have ever played.
Elvish Crack Piper
Murder is justified so long as people believe in something different than you do
posted 09-09-2004 07:05:04 AM
quote:
Khyron had this to say about Optimus Prime:
You're not. But hey, look at it this way - they get the Sims, we get Evil Genius. Evil fun for everyone!
(Insert Funny Phrase Here)
Pvednes
Lynched
posted 09-09-2004 07:17:04 AM
I liked the original sims...before the expansions. I'm not buying anything so parasitic, though.
Kennatsu
hu�mor 1. That which is intended to induce laughter or amusement: a writer skilled at crafting humor.
posted 09-09-2004 09:06:36 AM
I hope I don't drown my Drysart sims like I used to... and that was before I found out (you ECers pointed it out to me) that you had to use that ladder thing to let them climb out.
Private Part
Pancake
posted 09-09-2004 08:21:10 PM
the only thing i remember from the first sims was when the people were happy they would say somethin that sounded like "carrab"

never the less i liked it but.... i got addicted to it... had to return it the third day...

One by one, the penguins
steal my sanity
Espio Idsavant
You have gotten better at Being a Lush! (200)
posted 09-09-2004 08:23:49 PM
quote:
Private Part had this to say about Jimmy Carter:
the only thing i remember from the first sims was when the people were happy they would say somethin that sounded like "carrab"

never the less i liked it but.... i got addicted to it... had to return it the third day...

If you were able to return it, you werent truely addicted

And you can still be free, If time will set you free
And going higher than the mountain tops
And go high like the wind don't stop...

[ My gooberish Live Journal thingy ]

Manticore
Not Much Fun Anymore
posted 09-09-2004 08:29:30 PM
quote:
And I was all like 'Oh yeah?' and Snoota was all like:
The Sims was the single worst game I have ever played.
"France tried to turtle, but Hitler did a tank rush before they were ready. Just shows how horribly unbalanced real life is. They should release a patch."
Private Part
Pancake
posted 09-09-2004 10:15:02 PM
quote:
Espio Idsavant had this to say about Private Part's Captain Planet Lunchbox ( and yes i do have one, ask Gadani) :
If you were able to return it, you werent truely addicted

my dad forced me to return it... he got mad after i played it for five straight hours....

One by one, the penguins
steal my sanity
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: