EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: IRC help
Lechium
With no one to ever know
posted 08-21-2004 03:43:27 PM
I've been trying to connect to the EC channel, but lately I've been getting error messages just as it connects. When it says ***Connecting to irc.evercrest.com(6667) then the error message comes up and shuts down the window. Any ideas or help will be greatly appreciated!
"The MP checkpoint is not an Imperial Stormtrooper roadblock, so I should not tell them "You don't need to see my identification, these are not the droids you are looking for."
Mod
Pancake
posted 08-21-2004 03:44:50 PM
Try another IRC client and see if it still happens.
Life... is like a box of chocolates. A cheap, thoughtless, perfunctory gift that nobody ever asks for. Unreturnable, because all you get back is another box of chocolates. You're stuck with this undefinable whipped-mint crap that you mindlessly wolf down when there's nothing else left to eat. Sure, once in a while, there's a peanut butter cup, or an English toffee. But they're gone too fast, the taste is fleeting. So you end up with nothing but broken bits, filled with hardened jelly and teeth-crunching nuts, and if you're desperate enough to eat those, all you've got left is a... is an empty box... filled with useless, brown paper wrappers.
Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 08-22-2004 05:39:39 AM
Maybe posting the error message would help?
To reign is worth ambition, though in Hell:
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

--Satan, quoted by John Milton

Naota Nandaba
Don't ask me about any goddamned bannings!
posted 08-22-2004 05:40:51 AM
if all else fails...
Nothing amazing happens here.
Only the ordinary.
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: