EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Harvest Moon: AWL... How do you guys do it???
Kennatsu
hu�mor 1. That which is intended to induce laughter or amusement: a writer skilled at crafting humor.
posted 08-19-2004 05:22:04 PM
I'm trying to plant and water the large field of crops (the furthest and largest field from your house), but I keep running out of stamina before I get the second row done. How do you other HM players manage to take care of that field in a day?

Oh, and by the way... Muffy still scares me, and it's not because she's blonde...

Oh, and one more thing.... Is there any way to get rid of that scraggly little man who wants to return to Poopoo valley? I keep finding him in my food storage bin and my food keeps disappearing.

Kennatsu fucked around with this message on 08-19-2004 at 05:31 PM.

Y.O.T.C
No longer a Towel Girl
posted 08-19-2004 05:57:22 PM
POWER APPLE THINGYS!

in the origional and n64 and ps2 versions, no idea beyond that.

Kennatsu
hu�mor 1. That which is intended to induce laughter or amusement: a writer skilled at crafting humor.
posted 08-19-2004 06:26:28 PM
quote:
Y.O.T.C stopped staring at Deedlit long enough to write:
POWER APPLE THINGYS!

in the origional and n64 and ps2 versions, no idea beyond that.

There's none in AWL that I know of. I guess stamina builds up over time.

As for the girls that can be married, I can only marry Nami. Muffy scares me too much and the farmgirl... Celia.. is my sister's name.

Freedan
Pancake
posted 08-19-2004 06:30:52 PM
quote:
Kennatsu's account was hax0red to write:
There's none in AWL that I know of. I guess stamina builds up over time.

Pretty much, just keep cutting the grass every chance you get and you should have lots of stamina.

As for that guy stealing your food, uhh... feed the dog? I think, that's what some people say. I'm not sure on this one.

Khyron
Hello, my mushy friend...
posted 08-19-2004 06:35:46 PM
quote:
Freedan said this about your mom:
Pretty much, just keep cutting the grass every chance you get and you should have lots of stamina.

As for that guy stealing your food, uhh... feed the dog? I think, that's what some people say. I'm not sure on this one.

When Murrey steals your food, feed your dog every day and he'll guard your food. Or if you catch him in the act and tell him not to, he'll stop for a while.

Kenn : Get a lighter Hoe, as well.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: