EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: So I emailed Mountain Dew......
UBT
Pancake
posted 08-09-2004 03:05:21 PM
....and sent them my idea for a new grape soda type Mountain Dew called Mountain Dew Geyser yesterday and I've already recieved a reply! Unfortunately they don't except any ideas outside the company because of past incidents where people tried to say they came up with an idea. My life long dream of inventing a soda has failed completely. I cry now.
Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 08-09-2004 03:06:38 PM
Expect to see that idea appear on store shelves in a few months.
Nae
Fun with Chocolate
posted 08-09-2004 03:07:30 PM
Yeah no doubt LOL
UBT
Pancake
posted 08-09-2004 03:09:41 PM
I already am. They sounded very happy that I sent in such a great idea. I would just be happy to see it come out. When it does, I will buy a case of it and get one bronzed with a plaque that states "Created by a great American soldier while he was drinking a Mountain Dew LiveWire." It will be enough just to see it make people happy.
`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 08-09-2004 04:02:30 PM
If you get it bronzed, how will people read the original label?
Base eight is just like base ten, really... if you're missing two fingers. - Tom Lehrer
There are people in this world who do not love their fellow human beings, and I hate people like that! - Tom Lehrer
I want to be a race car passenger; just a guy who bugs the driver. "Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Can I put my feet out the window? Man, you really like Tide..." - Mitch Hedberg
Please keep your arms, legs, heads, tails, tentacles, pseudopods, wings, and/or other limb-like structures inside the ride at all times.
Please submit all questions, inquests, and/or inquiries, in triplicate, to the Department of Redundancy Department, Division for the Management of Division Management Divisions.

Timpofee
Mancake
posted 08-09-2004 04:10:34 PM
UBT!
You should totally have told them about you being a Vet and how you thought it up and whatever! JESUS man! think of the promoteability of that shit right now! Then they could hire you to be the spokesman/idea man for Mnt Dew.. wearing your air force uniform and dancing for the man!
We could think you up a catch phrase that would stick like.. "Drink it.. or ill shoot you" ya know!
Look for a marketing exec phonelisting for the Mnt Dew distributers and talk to someone
DUDE also! think of you remote flying a Mnt Dew can to kill various peoples in far away lands! <think "HArdware Wars" >
ok.. im a freak
Katrinity
Cookie Goddess!
posted 08-09-2004 04:18:01 PM
I can see Timp's idea now... "Drink New Mountain Dew Geyser, it's gushing with Patriotism from every pore!"
Cookie Goddess Supreme
Furry Kitsune of Power!
Pouncer of the 12th degree!
"Cxularath ftombn gonoragh pv'iornw hqxoxon targh!"
Translated: "Sell your soul for a cookie?"
JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 08-09-2004 05:01:53 PM
quote:
Katrinity's account was hax0red to write:
I can see Timp's idea now... "Drink New Mountain Dew Geyser, it's gushing with Patriotism from every pore!"

Gushing pores don't sound very appealing.

I don't know how to be sexy. If I catch a girl looking at me and our eyes lock, I panic and open mine wider. Then I lick my lips and rub my genitals. And mouth the words "You're dead."
Vise the Stompy
Title now 100% ass free!
posted 08-09-2004 05:04:24 PM
quote:
And I was all like 'Oh yeah?' and UBT was all like:
new grape soda type Mountain Dew

This flavor is the nirvana of soda that I long for

JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 08-09-2004 05:07:39 PM
Once we get grape and pineapple Mt. Dew maybe those hot Fanta girls would defect.
I don't know how to be sexy. If I catch a girl looking at me and our eyes lock, I panic and open mine wider. Then I lick my lips and rub my genitals. And mouth the words "You're dead."
Sakkra
Office Linebacker
posted 08-09-2004 05:42:33 PM
quote:
JooJooFlop had this to say about pies:
Once we get grape and pineapple Mt. Dew maybe those hot Fanta girls will die or shut up. Either works for me.
Dr Cysa
Angsty Mcangst
posted 08-09-2004 05:45:47 PM
maybe Pepsi can hire some hot babes to mock the Fantas.
I don't discriminate...I hate everyone.
Snugglits
I LIKE TO ABUSE THE ALERT MOD BUTTON AND I ENJOY THE FLAVOR OF SWEET SWEET COCK.
posted 08-09-2004 06:02:54 PM
The only problem with Temp's idea is that grape is not exactly the most USA-themed flavor out there, but otherwise, that sounded great.

At any rate, Pepsi should continue to experiment with new flavors.

[b].sig removed by Mr. Parcelan[/b]
Peter
Pancake
posted 08-09-2004 08:09:00 PM
I wish they would drop Code Red and replace it with Livewire. Also I wish the danemd 7-11's in my area would carry Mt.Dew Slurpees(Plain or Livewire, that blue rasberry one sucked ass) and I wish to a lesser degree they would carry Sprite Slurpees.

--Also, Pepsi should bring back Crystal Clear Pepsi.

Peter fucked around with this message on 08-09-2004 at 08:10 PM.

Snugglits
I LIKE TO ABUSE THE ALERT MOD BUTTON AND I ENJOY THE FLAVOR OF SWEET SWEET COCK.
posted 08-09-2004 08:18:22 PM
quote:
Peter's unholy Backstreet Boys obsession manifested in:
I wish they would drop Code Red and replace it with Livewire. Also I wish the danemd 7-11's in my area would carry Mt.Dew Slurpees(Plain or Livewire, that blue rasberry one sucked ass) and I wish to a lesser degree they would carry Sprite Slurpees.

--Also, Pepsi should bring back Crystal Clear Pepsi.

?!? Blasphemy! Code Red is much better than Livewire.

[b].sig removed by Mr. Parcelan[/b]
Alaan
posted 08-09-2004 08:23:24 PM
quote:
Check out the big brain on Waisz!

INdeed. It is drinkable but not as good as either regular Dew or Code Red.

Jajahotep
Vader to Deth's Obi-wan
posted 08-09-2004 09:47:40 PM
New Mountain Dew & Pepsi Flavors

quote:
Mountain Dew Pitch Black combines the great taste of Mountain Dew with a blast of black grape flavor.

Sorry UBT, good idea, just a smidge too late

Jajahotep fucked around with this message on 08-09-2004 at 09:50 PM.

Mr. Parcelan
posted 08-09-2004 09:49:13 PM
Mountain Dew: Goat Urine
Mountain Dew: Xtreme Metal Shavings
Mountain Dew: Snoota Semen

They didn't like my ideas either, UBT

Snoota
Now I am become Death, shatterer of worlds
posted 08-09-2004 10:02:48 PM
quote:
Mr. Parcelan had this to say about pies:
Mountain Dew: Snoota Semen

They didn't like my ideas either, UBT

Nine out of ten women polled liked Snoota Semen, though!

The tenth was a lesbian.

UBT
Pancake
posted 08-09-2004 10:08:55 PM
quote:
Jajahotep had this to say about John Romero:

This means that my idea is out though! I can buy a six pack and bronze it now! WOOHOO!!!!!

Callalron
Hires people with hooks
posted 08-10-2004 01:31:19 AM
Just drink Sobe Grape Grog. It's got a lizard on the bottle...and he's dressed like a pirate. A pirate! You gotta love that.
Callalron
"When mankind finally discovers the center of the universe, a lot of people are going to be upset that it isn't them."
"If you give a man a fish he'll eat for a day. If you teach a man to fish he'll just go out and buy an ugly hat. But if you talk to a starving man about fish, then you've become a consultant."--Dogbert
Arvek, 41 Bounty Hunter
Vrook Lamar server
JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 08-10-2004 01:35:07 AM
Some Lizz Blizz sounds good right about now, as does Power.
OtakuPenguin
Peels like a tangerine, but is juicy like an orange.
posted 08-10-2004 02:05:38 AM
Pepsi Holiday Spice sounds so disgusting.

Pepsi + Ginger + Cinnamon...no way

..:: This Is The Sound Of Settling ::..
Falaanla Marr
I AM HOT CHIX
posted 08-10-2004 03:03:05 AM
quote:
Callalron thought this was the Ricky Martin Fan Club Forum and wrote:
Just drink Sobe Grape Grog. It's got a lizard on the bottle...and he's dressed like a pirate. A pirate! You gotta love that.

ARRRRRRRRR

That stuff is great.

Densetsu
NOT DRYSART
posted 08-10-2004 03:06:30 AM
quote:
Peter said this about your mom:

--Also, Pepsi should bring back Crystal Pepsi.

YES.

I was in the Virgin Islands once. I met a girl, we ate lobster, drank piña coladas. At sunset, we made love like sea otters. That was a pretty good day. Why couldn't I get that day over, and over?
Y.O.T.C
No longer a Towel Girl
posted 08-10-2004 11:11:35 AM
quote:
Densetsu spewed forth this undeniable truth:
YES.

Agreed, it was tastey.

Palador ChibiDragon
Dismembered
posted 08-10-2004 12:57:18 PM
Pepsi Spice sounds disgusting. I'll try it, but I don't think that I'll like it.

Black Dew sounds much better. I might have to stock up on that stuff.

I believe in the existance of magic, not because I have seen proof of its existance, but because I refuse to live in a world where it does not exist.
Callalron
Hires people with hooks
posted 08-10-2004 01:30:25 PM
quote:
Palador ChibiDragon impressed everyone with:
Pepsi Spice sounds disgusting. I'll try it, but I don't think that I'll like it.

Yes, but Pepsi Spice will enable you to fold space. And it'll turn your eyes that funky blue-on-blue color.

I wonder how Pepsi got the worms?

Callalron
"When mankind finally discovers the center of the universe, a lot of people are going to be upset that it isn't them."
"If you give a man a fish he'll eat for a day. If you teach a man to fish he'll just go out and buy an ugly hat. But if you talk to a starving man about fish, then you've become a consultant."--Dogbert
Arvek, 41 Bounty Hunter
Vrook Lamar server
JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 08-10-2004 01:35:47 PM
Actually, Pepsi Spice sounds kinda good. I love a spicy ginger ale.
Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
I posted in a title changing thread.
posted 08-10-2004 04:35:57 PM
quote:
Callalron had this to say about Optimus Prime:
Yes, but Pepsi Spice will enable you to fold space. And it'll turn your eyes that funky blue-on-blue color.

I wonder how Pepsi got the worms?

The Pepsi Must Flow.

Lyinar's sweetie and don't you forget it!*
"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die. -Roy Batty
*Also Lyinar's attack panda

sigpic courtesy of This Guy, original modified by me

Vise the Stompy
Title now 100% ass free!
posted 08-10-2004 05:20:27 PM
quote:
This insanity brought to you by Jajahotep:

*Starts to drool*

Burger
BANNED!
posted 08-10-2004 06:58:52 PM
quote:
Falaanla Marr had this to say about Robocop:
ARRRRRRRRR

That stuff is great.

Going limp!

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

Bite me.

No, Really. Bite me.

Palador ChibiDragon
Dismembered
posted 08-21-2004 12:08:44 AM
Just an update.

Mountain Dew Pitch Black is now out where I live.

The taste reminds me of Jolt White Lightning. It's good, one of the better grape sodas out there. Start stocking up now.

I believe in the existance of magic, not because I have seen proof of its existance, but because I refuse to live in a world where it does not exist.
Naota Nandaba
Don't ask me about any goddamned bannings!
posted 08-21-2004 12:24:38 AM
quote:
Waisz impressed everyone with:

NO. Code Red rules, but Livewire is spectacular.

Nothing amazing happens here.
Only the ordinary.
Mr. Gainsborough
posted 08-21-2004 12:54:26 AM
I just had a Blue Blast Mountain Dew Slurpee from 7-11. I wish they would come out with this in a liquid form.
Caela
Crazed Ex-Angel
posted 08-21-2004 01:00:58 AM
quote:
And I was all like 'Oh yeah?' and Palador ChibiDragon was all like:
Just an update.

Mountain Dew Pitch Black is now out where I live.

Here too, soon. We are supposed to start selling it at my store next week. Haven't tasted it yet though. Withholding judgement til then.

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. " - the "Professor" - The Moon Is A Harsh Mistress
Maradon!
posted 08-21-2004 01:06:56 AM
quote:
Peanut butter ass Shaq Naota Nandaba booooze lime pole over bench lick:

Original swamp piss puts them both to shame.

Snoota
Now I am become Death, shatterer of worlds
posted 08-21-2004 01:27:44 AM
quote:
Naota Nandaba stumbled drunkenly to the keyboard and typed:

Livewire is disgusting. I thought I was just crazy because I tried it once a few summers ago and thought it was nasty, but everyone loves it. So then I tried it again when they rereleased it, and it still tasted like what I imagine your piss would taste like if you drank four gallons of orange juice then peed in a bottle.

Mr. Gainsborough
posted 08-21-2004 01:29:01 AM
quote:
Maradon! Model 2000 was programmed to say:
Original swamp piss puts them both to shame.

Tis true.

Kaglaaz How'ler
Pancake
posted 08-21-2004 01:46:07 AM
I like LiveWire alot. It reminds me of Orange Pop Rocks from when I was a kid. The ORIGINAL Pop Rocks that hurt like hell when they exploded in your mouth!

The local Taco Bell is also advertising Mountain Dew Baja Blast. A Lime flavored Dew exclusive to Taco Bell ONLY.

Taken from http://www.mountaindew.com/about_dew/product_info/index.php

Mountain Dew Baja Blast is Dew Blasted with Tropical Lime (8 fl. oz.) Available only at Taco Bell

Contains: Carbonated water, high fructose corn syrup and/or sugar, citric acid, natural & artificial flavors, caffeine, sodium benzoate (preserves freshness), sodium citrate, gum arabic, ascorbic acid and calcium disodium EDTA (to protect flavor), brominated vegetable oil, yellow 5, blue 1.

Calories 110
Total Fats (g) 0
Sodium (mg) 35
Potassium (mg) 0
Total Carbohydrates (g) 30
Sugars (g) 29
Protein (g) 0
Caffeine (mg) 36

Kaglaaz How'ler fucked around with this message on 08-21-2004 at 01:48 AM.

http://www.bloodfin.net
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: