EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: This one's for Bloodcookie
Trillee
I <3 My Deviant
posted 08-02-2004 06:15:44 PM
Blood food!

mmm mmm oven fresh good.

Bloodcookie
Pancake
posted 08-02-2004 08:49:16 PM
What's really weird is that just a few days ago I was thinking about how blood could be used to synthesize other foods.

""...destructive analysis of the familiar is the only method of approach to an understanding of fundamentally different modes of expression." -Edward Sapir, Language
Azrael Heavenblade
Damn Dirty Godmoder
posted 08-02-2004 09:12:39 PM
Would work wonderfully with the atkins diet.
"The basic tool for manipulation of reality is the manipulation of words. If you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use them." - Philip K. Dick
Ruvyen
Cartoon Broccoli Boy
posted 08-03-2004 01:59:58 AM
Whoa.
Thief: "I have come to a realisation. Dragons are not real in a general sense, but they may exist in certain specific cases."
Fighter: "Like how quantum mechanics describes how subatomic particles can spontaneously pop into existence at random!"
Thief: "No, that's stupid and stop making up words."
--8-Bit Theater
Mr. Gainsborough
posted 08-03-2004 02:03:15 AM
quote:
yoghurts

THE YOGURT IS GOING TO HURT YOU!!!!!!!1!1!ONE!

Maradon!
posted 08-03-2004 03:30:20 AM
This is really excessively revolting.

Yes, there's blood in meat when you eat it. You also swallow small amounts of saliva all the time, that doesn't mean I'm about to drink a tall glass of saliva and not think it was disgusting.

BeauChan
Objects in sigpic may be hammier than they appear
posted 08-03-2004 03:32:58 AM
Isn't drinking blood supposed to make you sick to your stomach?

side note: It doesn't for me, but some people complain about it.

BeauChan fucked around with this message on 08-03-2004 at 03:36 AM.

Endured by EC for over 7 years and counting...
KraZeD KaoZ
Pancake
posted 08-03-2004 09:17:42 AM
As long as it tastes good and doesn't make you sick I'm all for it.
Tarquinn
Personally responsible for the decline of the American Dollar
posted 08-03-2004 09:22:26 AM
Yeah, what the new guy above me said.
~Never underestimate the power of a Dark Clown.
Azakias
Never wore the pants, thus still wields the power of unused (_|_)
posted 08-03-2004 10:24:33 AM
The only issue I would have is whether or not it can carry disease.

Also makes you wonder how it would be stored/what kind of shelf life the products have.

"Age by age have men stood up and said to the world, 'From what has come before me, I was forged, but I am new and greater than my forebears.' And so each man walks the world in ruin, abandoned and untried. Less than the whole of his being"
Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 08-03-2004 12:21:01 PM
As long as they don't try attacking you on the ethereal plane!
To reign is worth ambition, though in Hell:
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

--Satan, quoted by John Milton

Maradon!
posted 08-03-2004 03:36:01 PM
quote:
Bloodsageing:
As long as they don't try attacking you on the ethereal plane!

They would ATTACK you on the Astral plane, they would drain you from the ethereal plane, DUH!

Inferno-Spirit
Sports Advocate
posted 08-03-2004 03:41:05 PM
Leave it to the Russians to have a "Department of Meat and Meat Products" in their Technological Academy.
"He lets the last Hungarian go, and he goes running. He waits until his wife and kids are in the ground and he goes after the rest of the mob. He kills their kids, he kills their wives, he kills their parents and their parents' friends. He burns down the houses they grew up in and the stores they work in, he kills people that owe them money. And like that he was gone. Underground. No one has ever seen him again. He becomes a myth, a spook story that criminals tell their kids at night. 'If you rat on your pop, Keyser Soze will get you.' And nobody really ever believes." - Roger 'Verbal' Kint, The Usual Suspects
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: