EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: EC ET Server (right now: 0 players on temple_final, running ???)
Drysart
Pancake
posted 07-21-2004 03:01:36 PM
It's back up! Schnell, schnell!

Server Address: evercrest.com
Server Password: fluffy

Required Files:
Enemy Territory Installer (270 MB)
ET 1.02 Patch (3 MB)

Most Interesting Female Body Part:
The Breasts

Current Campaigns:
cmpgn_ec_cupcakes: battery;temple_final;goldrush;daybreak;fueldump;berserk_te
cmpgn_ec_pie: oasis;escape2;radar;v2_factory;railgun;carnage2

Optional Files:
(These will autodownload from the server when you connect, but it downloads real slow if you do that, so download them from here instead -- put the pk3 files in your etmain directory.)
EC Map Pack 2004-07-23 (33 MB) Contains all of the custom maps in the current campaign set.

Players Online Now:

Kegwen
Sonyfag
posted 07-21-2004 03:04:15 PM
yesssss
Snoota
Now I am become Death, shatterer of worlds
posted 07-21-2004 03:18:45 PM
I have Drysart wrapped around my little finger.

...what?

Darius!
Pancake
posted 07-21-2004 03:22:48 PM
I'm a medic. I'm a medic. I'm a medic. I'm a medic. I'm a medic. I'm a medic. I'm a medic. I'm a medic. I'm a medic. I'm a medic. I'm a medic.

I'm a covert ops. I'm a covert ops. I'm a covert ops. I'm a covert ops. I'm a covert ops. I'm a covert ops. I'm a covert ops. I'm a covert ops. I'm a covert ops. I'm a covert ops. I'm a covert ops. I'm a covert ops. I'm a covert ops. I'm a covert ops.

Darius! fucked around with this message on 07-21-2004 at 03:23 PM.

Delphi Aegis
Delphi. That's right. The oracle. Ask me anything. Anything about your underwear.
posted 07-21-2004 03:28:12 PM
That [code] thingie for the player list is neat, heh. You can even see the carrot color modifiers.
Willias
Pancake
posted 07-21-2004 04:04:08 PM
Woo!
Tegadil
Queen of the Smoofs
posted 07-21-2004 07:08:55 PM
Man I love ET.
Dr Cysa
Angsty Mcangst
posted 07-21-2004 07:12:48 PM
Me and Kegwen are friends, bullets mean LOVE!
I don't discriminate...I hate everyone.
Tegadil
Queen of the Smoofs
posted 07-21-2004 07:41:36 PM
Corpse ganking is a pastime everyone can enjoy.
Kegwen
Sonyfag
posted 07-21-2004 07:42:29 PM
quote:
A sleep deprived Tegadil stammered:
Corpse ganking is a pastime everyone can enjoy.

It makes me want to place my syringe in your eye

Tegadil
Queen of the Smoofs
posted 07-21-2004 08:12:24 PM
Sentow, Maybe
Pancake
posted 07-21-2004 08:42:00 PM
^^^^
Once more into the breach, my friends, once more. We'll close the wall with our dead. In peace, nothing so becomes a man as modesty and humility, but when the blast of war blows in our ears, then imitate the action of the tiger, summon up the blood, disguise fair nature with rage and lend the eye a terrible aspect.
Talonus
Loner
posted 07-21-2004 09:04:08 PM
Sadly, the bitching has already started by players. And its not the good bitching about that one map.
Tegadil
Queen of the Smoofs
posted 07-21-2004 09:05:03 PM
Alas

Edit: This thread has neat preview text.

Tegadil fucked around with this message on 07-21-2004 at 09:05 PM.

Darius!
Pancake
posted 07-21-2004 09:07:31 PM
plz nerf soldat panzerfags >:(
Gadani
U
posted 07-21-2004 09:09:57 PM
quote:
Talonus was naked while typing this:
Sadly, the bitching has already started by players. And its not the good bitching about that one map.

Sorry.

Spawncamping really isn't cool, though.

Talonus
Loner
posted 07-21-2004 09:11:06 PM
quote:
Gadani had this to say about Knight Rider:
Sorry.

Spawncamping really isn't cool, though.

Didn't mean that. I have to agree about spawncamping actually.

Liam
Swims in Erotic Circles
posted 07-21-2004 09:14:23 PM
Drys needs to appoint mods who can temp ban gigantic lame asses.
Gadani
U
posted 07-21-2004 09:15:21 PM
quote:
Talonus wrote, obviously thinking too hard:
Didn't mean that. I have to agree about spawncamping actually.

Oh. I thought you were talking about me since I pretty much whined everytime I got killed walking out of my spawn.

Snoota
posted 07-21-2004 09:18:53 PM
quote:
This insanity brought to you by Liam:
Drys needs to appoint mods who can temp ban gigantic lame asses.

Wait, what happened? I had intended to play when I woke up but now everyone is gone and whining that it sucks. >:(

nem-x
posted 07-21-2004 09:20:20 PM
Mod walking into Axis spawn on Goldrush with a panzerfaust out.
Snoota
posted 07-21-2004 09:21:31 PM
Was Mod on the Axis team!? If not, I suppose spawn camping is a step up from his killing his teammates more than the other team.
Talonus
Loner
posted 07-21-2004 09:25:56 PM
Was more of a general thing Snoota, moreso about people on the losing side and such. Mod's TKing was quite funny though, prolly because I was on the other team. Every other kill was a TK.

And don't worry, people didn't stop playing because of that. There was a decent game going on for 3ish hours, so people were bound to stop for awhile.

Mod
Pancake
posted 07-21-2004 09:30:43 PM
quote:
nem-x's unholy Backstreet Boys obsession manifested in:
Mod walking into Axis spawn on Goldrush with a panzerfaust out.

Wow you wankers are really a horrible bunch, I didn't even kill anyone, I was heading for the gold room when a ton of invulerable nazis spawned on my head and I died, why would I walk right into your spawn if I wanted to kill you? I'd get gunned down before your spawnshield was half down.

Also for the umpteenth time, there is more than one exit to the Axis spawn in goldrush, if you keep running out the exact same one like clockwork every time someone is going to be waiting for you, going out the main door is a tradeoff, you're back in action faster but people will predict where you're coming from and shoot you.

Life... is like a box of chocolates. A cheap, thoughtless, perfunctory gift that nobody ever asks for. Unreturnable, because all you get back is another box of chocolates. You're stuck with this undefinable whipped-mint crap that you mindlessly wolf down when there's nothing else left to eat. Sure, once in a while, there's a peanut butter cup, or an English toffee. But they're gone too fast, the taste is fleeting. So you end up with nothing but broken bits, filled with hardened jelly and teeth-crunching nuts, and if you're desperate enough to eat those, all you've got left is a... is an empty box... filled with useless, brown paper wrappers.
Mod
Pancake
posted 07-21-2004 09:31:34 PM
quote:
Talonus had this to say about pies:
Was more of a general thing Snoota, moreso about people on the losing side and such. Mod's TKing was quite funny though, prolly because I was on the other team. Every other kill was a TK.

And don't worry, people didn't stop playing because of that. There was a decent game going on for 3ish hours, so people were bound to stop for awhile.

I had about 7 teamkills on 50 enemy kills, considering I haven't played for 4 months that's not that bad.

Life... is like a box of chocolates. A cheap, thoughtless, perfunctory gift that nobody ever asks for. Unreturnable, because all you get back is another box of chocolates. You're stuck with this undefinable whipped-mint crap that you mindlessly wolf down when there's nothing else left to eat. Sure, once in a while, there's a peanut butter cup, or an English toffee. But they're gone too fast, the taste is fleeting. So you end up with nothing but broken bits, filled with hardened jelly and teeth-crunching nuts, and if you're desperate enough to eat those, all you've got left is a... is an empty box... filled with useless, brown paper wrappers.
Talonus
Loner
posted 07-21-2004 09:33:53 PM
quote:
Mod was naked while typing this:
I had about 7 teamkills on 50 enemy kills, considering I haven't played for 4 months that's not that bad.

It certainly seemed like more than that. No big thing though, not targetting you heh. Nothing to get worked up over. I think I had more TKs, though mine were with airstrikes.

Snoota
posted 07-21-2004 09:38:33 PM
Mod TKed me 21 times over the course of a campaign once. I only had like 30 deaths total. He is my mortal enemy. >:(
Gadani
U
posted 07-21-2004 09:38:48 PM
Medics have the most team kills. When you're below 30hp, those fuckers kill you. >;[
Tegadil
Queen of the Smoofs
posted 07-21-2004 09:40:39 PM
quote:
Gadani stopped staring at Deedlit long enough to write:
Medics have the most team kills. When you're below 30hp, those fuckers kill you. >;[

Hey, I only stabbed you once, and it was because I didn't have enough medic power to pack you back up.

Edit: Ho.

Tegadil fucked around with this message on 07-21-2004 at 09:41 PM.

Gadani
U
posted 07-21-2004 09:41:55 PM
quote:
Tegadil's account was hax0red to write:
Hey, I only stabbed you once, and it was because I didn't have enough medic power to pack you back up.

Edit: Ho.

I thought it was the logical thing to do.

Mod
Pancake
posted 07-21-2004 09:41:59 PM
quote:
There was much rejoicing when Snoota said this:
Mod TKed me 21 times over the course of a campaign once. I only had like 30 deaths total. He is my mortal enemy. >

Yeah I sucked that round and you'll bring it up until Alzheimers rots it out of your brain in 50 years.

Talonus
Loner
posted 07-21-2004 09:42:34 PM
quote:
And I was all like 'Oh yeah?' and Snoota was all like:
Mod TKed me 21 times over the course of a campaign once. I only had like 30 deaths total. He is my mortal enemy. >

How in god's name do you make it through a campaign with 30 deaths? I average more than that a map. I know I'm suicidal, but damn.

Gadani
U
posted 07-21-2004 09:43:07 PM
quote:
Talonus had this to say about dark elf butts:
How in god's name do you make it through a campaign with 30 deaths? I average more than that a map. I know I'm suicidal, but damn.

Snoota is god.

Snoota
posted 07-21-2004 09:44:19 PM
quote:
Talonus was listening to Cher while typing:

I was hot that day. I normally get 20 or so per map.

Plus I was in limbo so often from Mod killing me that the other team never had a chance to get me.

Mod
Pancake
posted 07-21-2004 09:45:23 PM
quote:
Talonus had this to say about Jimmy Carter:

Snipers don't die a lot, field ops that mostly ffe and give out ammo can live for quite a while, the few medics that seldom fight and instead constantly heal and rez don't have a horrible deathrate either, it's mostly engineers and soldiers that die constantly.

Talonus
Loner
posted 07-21-2004 09:49:58 PM
quote:
Mod obviously shouldn't have said:
it's mostly engineers... that die constantly.

Yeah, that answers that. Engy for life yo! I target objectives over silly K/D ratios, and nobody matches the engineer for getting objectives completed.

Delphi Aegis
Delphi. That's right. The oracle. Ask me anything. Anything about your underwear.
posted 07-21-2004 10:06:01 PM
The main reason people bitch is that it is SO MOTHERFUCKING GOD DAMN FRUSTRATING when every five god damn seconds, you're either hurt/obliterated by a panzer, owned by a medic who just revived the three people you killed, or otherwise killed from fifty billion miles away when after 15 minutes, you haven't moved the fucking train fifteen feet.

>:(

Gunslinger Moogle
No longer a gimmick
posted 07-21-2004 10:06:37 PM
quote:
I prescribe GRENADE!

moogle is the 3241727861th binary digit of pi

Disclaimer: I'm just kidding, I love all living things.
The fastest draw in the Crest.
"The Internet is MY critical thinking course." -Maradon
"Gambling for the husband, an abortion for the wife and fireworks for the kids they chose to keep? Fuck you, Disneyland. The Pine Ridge Indian Reservation is the happiest place on Earth." -JooJooFlop

Talonus
Loner
posted 07-21-2004 10:07:35 PM
quote:
Nobody really understood why Delphi Aegis wrote:
or otherwise killed from fifty billion miles away when after 15 minutes, you haven't moved the fucking train fifteen feet.

We won the map actually. ^_^

Delphi Aegis
posted 07-21-2004 10:07:43 PM
quote:
Gunslinger Moogle got bored and wrote this:
[QB][/QB]

Yeah, see, it's an assload of fun when, like, you aren't competing and shit.

But damn. Jihad once in a while, you fuckers. >:(

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: