EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: War sucks
Paul 554
Pancake
posted 07-19-2004 04:15:40 AM
So here i sit once again in fucking baghdad and it is hot as all fuck out. The tempature hasn't dropped below one hundred in a month it seems and weve been going on mission everyday almost. I'm bored and i'll admit it. All the things that were once fun like ramming cars, hitting people and just kicking the shit out of cars who wouldn't move has lost its appeal. Sovernty has changed didly squat over here expect for making the Iraqi people more arrogant. "i don't care if there is a VBIED in front of my house i still go there". God these people are dumb, why oh why can't we just shoot everyone here already.
Snugglits
I LIKE TO ABUSE THE ALERT MOD BUTTON AND I ENJOY THE FLAVOR OF SWEET SWEET COCK.
posted 07-19-2004 04:20:34 AM

Waisz fucked around with this message on 07-19-2004 at 04:29 AM.

[b].sig removed by Mr. Parcelan[/b]
nem-x
posted 07-19-2004 04:31:39 AM
Arrenn Lightblade
Yes. Yes he is.
posted 07-19-2004 04:32:33 AM
N-Gage.
Snugglits
I LIKE TO ABUSE THE ALERT MOD BUTTON AND I ENJOY THE FLAVOR OF SWEET SWEET COCK.
posted 07-19-2004 04:33:03 AM
Wtf? Why didn't mine work?
nem-x
posted 07-19-2004 04:33:50 AM
You're trying to post an image of a url.
Snugglits
posted 07-19-2004 04:35:10 AM
quote:
nem-x had this to say about Captain Planet:
You're trying to post an image of a url.

Oh, damn, sometimes when I get tired I right click and choose copy shortcut instead of properties --> image url.

Too late to edit.

Waisz fucked around with this message on 07-19-2004 at 04:37 AM.

Elvish Crack Piper
Murder is justified so long as people believe in something different than you do
posted 07-19-2004 05:03:10 AM
I thought accounts with paul or 554 got autobanned by server.

(Insert Funny Phrase Here)
Vernaltemptress
Withered and Alone
posted 07-19-2004 05:33:00 AM
quote:
Paul 554 stopped beating up furries long enough to write:
God these people are dumb, why oh why can't we just shoot everyone here already.

Why, oh why, can't people who hate us, shoot us?

Obamanomics: spend, tax, and borrow.
Zaza
I don't give a damn.
posted 07-19-2004 05:45:11 AM
Well, at least military hasn't made you any more intelligent.
Azakias
Never wore the pants, thus still wields the power of unused (_|_)
posted 07-19-2004 07:00:16 AM
You, my friend, are a prime example why the soccer moms and neo-hippies of the world exist.

You shouldnt be allowed to handle a squirt gun, much less a rifle. I'm tired or morons like you giving people like me a bad name.

"Age by age have men stood up and said to the world, 'From what has come before me, I was forged, but I am new and greater than my forebears.' And so each man walks the world in ruin, abandoned and untried. Less than the whole of his being"
Espio Idsavant
You have gotten better at Being a Lush! (200)
posted 07-19-2004 08:13:40 AM
I have an idea! Why dont you just shoot yourself? Think of the fun and benefits!

a) You get to shoot a gun!!!
b) Your life wont be so boring anymore!
c) You very likely will get out of Baghdad, if not Iraq!

Do eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

And you can still be free, If time will set you free
And going higher than the mountain tops
And go high like the wind don't stop...

[ My gooberish Live Journal thingy ]

Delphi Aegis
Delphi. That's right. The oracle. Ask me anything. Anything about your underwear.
posted 07-19-2004 10:39:44 AM
quote:
I want some of what Elvish Crack Piper was smoking when they wrote this:
I thought accounts with paul or 554 got autobanned by server.

He wasn't banned because Drysart (In one of his rare moments) looked up his IP and saw it really was coming from Iraq.

Even if he is bitching, he's still in the military.

Gadani
U
posted 07-19-2004 10:49:40 AM
quote:
Delphi Aegis had this to say about Captain Planet:
Even if he is bitching, he's still in the military.

...Complaining about how ramming cars and hitting people senselessly isn't fun anymore.

Paul 554
Pancake
posted 07-19-2004 10:57:42 AM
Hmm the hate is still strong i see. As for needlessly hitting people and such you see how you react when 3 grenades go off next to your humvee and small arms fire is coming from a building to your left and the god damn guy in the car ahead of you won't move. We hit people because it is life or death, it's not fun at the time but looking back on it you laugh cause that's how you deal with it. Weve lost a lot of people here and maybe that's made me a little jaded but when i put my life on the line for these people just to have them spit in my face (literally) it upsets me. Well that's just my opinion and i could be wrong so hey flame away.
Azakias
posted 07-19-2004 11:01:25 AM
Just because he's in the military should not get him free liscence to be a jackass.
"Age by age have men stood up and said to the world, 'From what has come before me, I was forged, but I am new and greater than my forebears.' And so each man walks the world in ruin, abandoned and untried. Less than the whole of his being"
Paul 554
Pancake
posted 07-19-2004 11:03:30 AM
quote:
Azakias obviously shouldn't have said:

You shouldnt be allowed to handle a squirt gun, much less a rifle. I'm tired or morons like you giving people like me a bad name.

Hmm i take it your in the military mind if i inquire as to what branch and job you have?

Gadani
U
posted 07-19-2004 11:16:02 AM
quote:
Paul 554 wrote, obviously thinking too hard:
Hmm the hate is still strong i see. As for needlessly hitting people and such you see how you react when 3 grenades go off next to your humvee and small arms fire is coming from a building to your left and the god damn guy in the car ahead of you won't move. We hit people because it is life or death, it's not fun at the time but looking back on it you laugh cause that's how you deal with it. Weve lost a lot of people here and maybe that's made me a little jaded but when i put my life on the line for these people just to have them spit in my face (literally) it upsets me. Well that's just my opinion and i could be wrong so hey flame away.

You didn't say any of that in your original post.

You came off as an arrogant jackass who enjoyed ramming cars, kicking cars, and hitting people for no apparent reason.

Led
*kaboom*
posted 07-19-2004 11:19:04 AM
quote:
From the book of Gadani, chapter 3, verse 16:
You came off as an arrogant jackass who enjoyed ramming cars, kicking cars, and hitting people for no apparent reason.

Who does not?

*Rams Gadani*

Azakias
posted 07-19-2004 11:19:37 AM
quote:
Paul 554 impressed everyone with:

Hey, I've experienced the spitting in the face before too. Doesnt mean I wanna shoot em up or something.

Yeah, its hrd over there. Yeah, you do something most people dont do. My only point is, you are making the normal serviceperson look bad, what with your comments about how mutilating people isnt fun anymore. You are the type of person who give Michael Moore credibility.

I would rather our people out there, who will have to become hard to endure, to have a measure of integrity. From your posts, you dont seem to have that quality in any abundance.

Like I said earlier: Stop making us look bad.

Azakias
posted 07-19-2004 11:22:33 AM
I'm an aviation electrician in the Navy.

Before you come back with the overrused "Navy never sees combat, so you dont know shit" I freely admit I've never been in combat situations. However, in the coming months there is a good chance I will.

I help support you in the feild. Thats just as important as pulling the trigger.

Paul 554
Pancake
posted 07-19-2004 11:29:34 AM
quote:
Azakias stopped beating up furries long enough to write:

I help support you in the feild. Thats just as important as pulling the trigger.

Every job has a purpose and is needed to get the mission done. As for me making the normal service member look bad i'll explain. I come here to rant because here i am a faceless unkown guy. You never see me you never meet me, all you know about me is the text on your screen. Hence everything i hold back out there, everything i want to say to Cnn when they ask me how sovernty is going, i rant with here. As an MP i wear a smile all day and have to be the kinder gentler person that is expected as a laf enforcment officer, even though im doing basic infantry jobs here. In real life im calm and enjoyable, people like me and want to ahng out with me, meanwhile here i just vent and say what i want to, perhaps thats the reason i've been banned so many times.

BeauChan
Objects in sigpic may be hammier than they appear
posted 07-19-2004 11:35:19 AM
quote:
Paul 554 had this to say about John Romero:
meanwhile here i just vent and say what i want to, perhaps thats the reason i've been banned so many times.

and you still don't get the idea.

edited for clarity

BeauChan fucked around with this message on 07-19-2004 at 11:35 AM.

Endured by EC for over 7 years and counting...
Azakias
posted 07-19-2004 11:35:45 AM
I can understand the need to rant and vent. The issue I have with the way you do it is that there is no tact involved at all. Even putting a disclaimor at the top of a post letting us know that you are just venting is a good thing, because otherwise people will jump to conclusions like I did, and think you are completely serious when you say killing people isnt any fun anymore. That implies that at one point in time, you killed people and injoyed it.

I know I came off harsh, but I deal with assholes every day who look at others by race and think they are less than human. And it irks me to no end when military people do things like that, because the majority of servicemembers are normal, everyday people. Its the noisy few that make us out to be the easy bad guy for extremist politicians.

So there's my reasons for going off on you.

Gadani
U
posted 07-19-2004 11:39:37 AM
quote:
Verily, Led doth proclaim:
Who does not?

*Rams Gadani*

unf unf bebe?

Paul 554
Pancake
posted 07-19-2004 11:52:58 AM
Oh i understand everyone going off on me that's my fault. I think the heat just fried my brain Meanwhile i hate the navy because their here for 6 months and im here for a year WHY DIDN'T I GO AIRFORCE!
Sean
posted 07-19-2004 11:56:24 AM
quote:
Paul 554 had this to say about Duck Tales:
WHY DIDN'T I GO AIRFORCE!

It was my understanding there are competency evaluations for both the Air Force and Navy.

I'd wager that's why.

A Kansas City Shuffle is when everybody looks right, you go left.

It's not something people hear about.

Azakias
posted 07-19-2004 11:56:55 AM
quote:
Verily, Paul 554 doth proclaim:
Oh i understand everyone going off on me that's my fault. I think the heat just fried my brain Meanwhile i hate the navy because their here for 6 months and im here for a year WHY DIDN'T I GO AIRFORCE!

Because advancement in the air force is about nil.

Paul 554
Pancake
posted 07-19-2004 12:08:46 PM
quote:
Nobody really understood why Sean wrote:
It was my understanding there are competency evaluations for both the Air Force and Navy.

I'd wager that's why.

It's called the ASVAB and you have to take it for any military service. I scored a 121 in the GT section which qualified me for any military job of my choosing. I'm a smart guy i just lack common sense.

Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 07-19-2004 12:29:48 PM
Why are we dignifying this troll with argument?

Vote 1 and hope Drysart's rare moment of mercy is overcome by the waste of gravity that is Paul554.

To reign is worth ambition, though in Hell:
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

--Satan, quoted by John Milton

Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 07-19-2004 12:31:19 PM
quote:
Azakias had this to say about Punky Brewster:
Because advancement in the air force is about nil.

Someone lied to you.

And Paul554 wouldn't last a nanosecond anywhere but as a grunt.

To reign is worth ambition, though in Hell:
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

--Satan, quoted by John Milton

Paul 554
Pancake
posted 07-19-2004 03:59:10 PM
quote:
Everyone wondered WTF when Bloodsage wrote:
Someone lied to you.

And Paul554 wouldn't last a nanosecond anywhere but as a grunt.

Actually im a Military Police oficer who's conducted six months of Law and Order work on the roads of Fort Lewis Washington before i came to Iraq. Also my squadleader is a former 11B (infantry) and is not only one of the smartest guys i know but is also the most dedicated and hard working guy i've been with. So why don't you take your fucking lax standards, ride a bike for 20 minutes pt test, talking drivel that you learned in the navy or airforce (i dont know or care which one you were in) and shove it. Just because those armed forces obviously failed to instill the fucking respect you have for a front line soldier who puts his life on the line for your ass, still isn't an excuse for you to badmouth the men and women of the infantry, who by the way suffered 9 fucking caualties today in a car bombing doing their thankless job. You my friend truly emphasive everything that is wrong with the military in that one post.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: