EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Hmmmm...
Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 07-09-2004 08:40:10 PM
Hmmmmm... hmmmmmmm....

So bored.

JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 07-09-2004 08:45:15 PM
The crappy shadow effects make it look like you have a grey woad on your face.
I don't know how to be sexy. If I catch a girl looking at me and our eyes lock, I panic and open mine wider. Then I lick my lips and rub my genitals. And mouth the words "You're dead."
Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 07-09-2004 08:52:42 PM
The shadows in SWG are good, I don't know what you're talking about. They're an accurate representation of where I was standing in the room, and the light source to my immediate left.

You don't get much better than volumetric shadows for year-old games. You'd better go whip the SWG devs into a frenzy to overhaul the entire graphics system because, by damn, the shadows don't meet JooJoo's tastes.

JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 07-09-2004 09:04:35 PM
Bored and cranky.
I don't know how to be sexy. If I catch a girl looking at me and our eyes lock, I panic and open mine wider. Then I lick my lips and rub my genitals. And mouth the words "You're dead."
Mightion Defensor
posted 07-09-2004 09:16:48 PM
Now, if they could "fix" them as to not be such a framerate hit...

They're a bit glitchly lately... sometime in the last publish or two, weapons mounted on walls in my house give off shadows too.. sometimes showing up as boxes.

Kennatsu
hu�mor 1. That which is intended to induce laughter or amusement: a writer skilled at crafting humor.
posted 07-10-2004 07:41:43 AM
I am thankful that he's not dancing around in his pink hot pants.
diadem
eet bugz
posted 07-10-2004 10:29:58 AM
bored? why not eradicate all the men, women, and children of a rebel town and lay waste to the city?
play da best song in da world or me eet your soul
Gork
Pancake
posted 07-10-2004 11:15:42 PM
Maybe someday the town I live in will be destroyed... and everyone I met will quit... then i can go be on Mort's team =p
Another Unsolved Mystery is goin' down in history.
Snoota
Now I am become Death, shatterer of worlds
posted 07-11-2004 01:14:47 AM
quote:
When the babel fish was in place, it was apparent JooJooFlop said:
Bored and cranky.

No, you just have that effect on people when you whine about everything someone talks about.

JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 07-11-2004 01:36:05 AM
quote:
Verily, Snoota doth proclaim:
No, you just have that effect on people when you whine about everything someone talks about.

You're bitching about me not liking stuff? Heavens, this is unexpected.

Snoota
posted 07-11-2004 05:51:14 PM
quote:
JooJooFlop had this to say about pies:
You're bitching about me not liking stuff? Heavens, this is unexpected.

I said nothing about you not liking something. Just that you flaunt the fact that you have no taste whenever someone feels like sharing something they enjoyed.

Kegwen
Sonyfag
posted 07-11-2004 06:23:09 PM
quote:
Snoota's fortune cookie read:
I said nothing about you not liking something. Just that you flaunt the fact that you have no taste whenever someone feels like sharing something they enjoyed.

You have to admit that the shadow on his forehead looks pretty damn stupid

JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 07-11-2004 06:27:57 PM
quote:
Snoota had this to say about Matthew Broderick:

It's a screenshot. I feel the shadows look crappy on the face. Mort takes it personally and interprets it as an insult to the game's whole shading engine. As I recall, Mort always gets pissy if anyone even has the slightest bad thing to say about SWG. Is it possible that he overreacted to what I felt was and intended to be a fairly harmless comment?

JooJooFlop fucked around with this message on 07-11-2004 at 06:28 PM.

Dionysus
Pancake
posted 07-11-2004 06:32:39 PM
The last two posts seem logical to me...

nnioR~

Snoota
posted 07-11-2004 06:35:22 PM
quote:
JooJooFlop had this to say about Duck Tales:
It's a screenshot. I feel the shadows look crappy on the face. Mort takes it personally and interprets it as an insult to the game's whole shading engine. As I recall, Mort always gets pissy if anyone even has the slightest bad thing to say about SWG. Is it possible that he overreacted to what I felt was and intended to be a fairly harmless comment?

That's it, you and I are going to settle this.

IN A STEEL CAGE!

lifts JooJoo over his head in an airplane spin then slams him face first into the steel cage

JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 07-11-2004 06:38:58 PM
Could you at least wash your hands before we do this? I could smell the feces from that instruction booklet on them.
Snoota
posted 07-11-2004 06:40:28 PM
Sorry, steel cages are NO HOLDS BARRED!

rubs his poop infested hands all over JooJoo's face, then bashes said face in with a chair

JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 07-11-2004 06:42:45 PM
*honks Snoota's nuts and makes a break for it while he's distracted*
Azymyth
Not gay; just weird
posted 07-11-2004 10:17:38 PM
I got bored.

I suffer from CRS: Can't Remember Shit.

Sig pic done by the very talented SJen!

Y.O.T.C
No longer a Towel Girl
posted 07-11-2004 10:21:06 PM
ACES!
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: