EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Anyone else find these green droids annoying?
Kennatsu
hu�mor 1. That which is intended to induce laughter or amusement: a writer skilled at crafting humor.
posted 07-08-2004 04:59:58 PM
I started a medic on the Starsider galaxy, but then I find out I don't get a choice on where to start. To make things worse, this little green "helper" droid pops up and gives me a bunch of quests. I store it, but it pops up again. I wish there was an option to keep from creating these things, or at least an account scanner that will check how long your account was active before creating one on your new character. What do you SWG players think of this little **** **** **** **** droid?
Tegadil
Queen of the Smoofs
posted 07-08-2004 05:01:43 PM
I'm pretty sure there's a destroy option on his radial menu.
Mightion Defensor
posted 07-08-2004 05:15:23 PM
Don't hurt the little helper R2 units.

I have a char on Bloodfin? I started just to have one.

Jargum
Doughnut
posted 07-08-2004 05:48:56 PM
quote:
Kennatsu attempted to be funny by writing:
I started a medic on the Starsider galaxy, but then I find out I don't get a choice on where to start. To make things worse, this little green "helper" droid pops up and gives me a bunch of quests. I store it, but it pops up again. I wish there was an option to keep from creating these things, or at least an account scanner that will check how long your account was active before creating one on your new character. What do you SWG players think of this little **** **** **** **** droid?

I figured out how to get rid of them, Kenn. Just do the quests, get the money/exp and once all quests are over you can destroy them and they'll stay gone until you get another starter profession.

Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 07-08-2004 05:52:59 PM
I just destroy them in my datapad. Problem solved.

Annoying little buggers.

Caanis Lupus
Rub me?
posted 07-08-2004 10:06:05 PM
The starter missions are cool. Co-worker was playing on my account and he had 4k and a few boxes filled from the exp.
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: