EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: A question of curiosity.
Khyron
Hello, my mushy friend...
posted 07-06-2004 01:04:40 PM
How many people here have Unreal Tournament 2004?

I know Skaw, and Delphi. Waisz, too.

Who else?

Also, who plays Air Buccaneers (The UT2004 mod)?

JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 07-06-2004 01:06:26 PM
I do and I don't.
I don't know how to be sexy. If I catch a girl looking at me and our eyes lock, I panic and open mine wider. Then I lick my lips and rub my genitals. And mouth the words "You're dead."
Mod
Pancake
posted 07-06-2004 01:11:08 PM
quote:
JooJooFlop thought this was the Ricky Martin Fan Club Forum and wrote:
I do and I don't.
Life... is like a box of chocolates. A cheap, thoughtless, perfunctory gift that nobody ever asks for. Unreturnable, because all you get back is another box of chocolates. You're stuck with this undefinable whipped-mint crap that you mindlessly wolf down when there's nothing else left to eat. Sure, once in a while, there's a peanut butter cup, or an English toffee. But they're gone too fast, the taste is fleeting. So you end up with nothing but broken bits, filled with hardened jelly and teeth-crunching nuts, and if you're desperate enough to eat those, all you've got left is a... is an empty box... filled with useless, brown paper wrappers.
Sakkra
Office Linebacker
posted 07-06-2004 01:14:21 PM
quote:
JooJooFlop said this about your mom:
I do and I don't.
Khyron
posted 07-06-2004 01:16:54 PM
Would you guys be interested in giving it a try sometime? It's a rather fun, if rather hard, game to play.
Talonus
Loner
posted 07-06-2004 01:31:50 PM
quote:
JooJooFlop stumbled drunkenly to the keyboard and typed:
I do and I don't.

I didn't like it personally. Required more teamwork than most people are capable of and it played very slowly. There's far more fun mods out.

Cherveny
Papaya
posted 07-06-2004 01:42:22 PM
quote:
Khyron's unholy Backstreet Boys obsession manifested in:
Would you guys be interested in giving it a try sometime? It's a rather fun, if rather hard, game to play.

I've got the game, but not the mod yet. Willing to give it a try sometime, but got to figure out where I packed my game CD (just moved, thus almsot everythings still in boxes.)

qwertyu
Pancake
posted 07-06-2004 01:55:31 PM
quote:
JooJooFlop had this to say about Tron:
I do and I don't.

I prefer fragops or alienswarm.

Khyron
posted 07-06-2004 02:07:11 PM
quote:
Talonus's unholy Backstreet Boys obsession manifested in:
I didn't like it personally. Required more teamwork than most people are capable of and it played very slowly. There's far more fun mods out.

The teamwork thing is very, very true. When there's no teamwork, the game is terrible. It's when you get a decent crew, that all knows what they're doing...

Get the battleship... get a good gunner or two... someone to fire for them when they ask for it... then you dominate the skies. It's a ton of fun, then

But, what other mods are good? I'd like a good FPS mod, so I'd rather not do Alien Swarm...

Delphi Aegis
Delphi. That's right. The oracle. Ask me anything. Anything about your underwear.
posted 07-06-2004 02:33:26 PM
Carball was kinda fun last night, heh.

We could try that.

Though it's a lot more fun with a lot more people. Hehehah

Kegwen
Sonyfag
posted 07-06-2004 02:35:13 PM
quote:
ACES! Another post by JooJooFlop:
I do and I don't.
Faelynn LeAndris
Lusty busty redheaded wood elf with sharp claws