EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Can someone give me an opinion on this?
Kennatsu
hu�mor 1. That which is intended to induce laughter or amusement: a writer skilled at crafting humor.
posted 07-05-2004 06:40:30 PM
Um... I won't tell you where I got the inspiration for this question.

Okay. This guy needs to "drain the dragon"(EQ fans will recognize that phrase) really, REALLY badly. So he shoves himself in the bushes, whips it out and cuts loose. A woman (looked like she was in her 40s) sees him go in to see what he's doing. She then grabs his shoulder and literally pulls him out, spinning him about and exposing him to everyone in the area (and gets his urine all over her dress). She then runs to me and tells me to call the cops so they can arrest him for indecent exposure. Does this situation call for an indecent exposure charge?

Inferno-Spirit
Sports Advocate
posted 07-05-2004 07:23:34 PM
So some old woman caught you pissing in the bushes?
"He lets the last Hungarian go, and he goes running. He waits until his wife and kids are in the ground and he goes after the rest of the mob. He kills their kids, he kills their wives, he kills their parents and their parents' friends. He burns down the houses they grew up in and the stores they work in, he kills people that owe them money. And like that he was gone. Underground. No one has ever seen him again. He becomes a myth, a spook story that criminals tell their kids at night. 'If you rat on your pop, Keyser Soze will get you.' And nobody really ever believes." - Roger 'Verbal' Kint, The Usual Suspects
Azizza
VANDERSHANKED
posted 07-05-2004 07:34:12 PM
Sounds to me like a bliss-ninny with to much time on her hands who got what she deserved. Perhaps the guy should not have been pissing in the bushes but sometimes when you gotta go you have gotta go. No the cops should not be called. Lesson learned all around. Move on nothing to see here, etc.
"Pacifism is a privilege of the protected"
qwertyu
Pancake
posted 07-05-2004 07:47:01 PM
You got served.
Timpofee
Mancake
posted 07-05-2004 07:53:38 PM
Umm i think shes the one who exposed him.. and also he can like.. sue her for alot of crap.. up to and including.. stealing his pee
Gunslinger Moogle
No longer a gimmick
posted 07-05-2004 08:03:26 PM
Indeed. If anyone should be arrested by the cops for indecent exposure in that situation, it would be the old lady.

And if I PM you, can you tell me where the inspiration came fromupo? I'm oh so curious.

moogle is the 3241727861th binary digit of pi

Disclaimer: I'm just kidding, I love all living things.
The fastest draw in the Crest.
"The Internet is MY critical thinking course." -Maradon
"Gambling for the husband, an abortion for the wife and fireworks for the kids they chose to keep? Fuck you, Disneyland. The Pine Ridge Indian Reservation is the happiest place on Earth." -JooJooFlop

Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
I posted in a title changing thread.
posted 07-05-2004 08:11:35 PM
Usually peeing in public (in a non-national park like the campgrounds of Yellowstone or whatever) is either misdemeanor public indecency or (in a lot of places) there's a minor misdemeanor for Public Urination. You get fined at most like 25 bucks.

Would this guy get Indecent Exposure? No. Far as I've always heard, Indecent Exposure usually involves intentional lewd exposure of oneself (flashers, for instance, or people streaking across a football field during a game or whatever. Arguably, he was doing a no-no (peeing in public), but I tend to think this is the sort of thing that makes public prosecutors and judges yawn. Police would in all likelihood let him off with a warning.

The woman did bring any unpleasantness on herself by grabbing the guy in the first place.

Lyinar's sweetie and don't you forget it!*
"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die. -Roy Batty
*Also Lyinar's attack panda

sigpic courtesy of This Guy, original modified by me

Kennatsu
hu�mor 1. That which is intended to induce laughter or amusement: a writer skilled at crafting humor.
posted 07-06-2004 04:29:39 AM
quote:
Inferno-Spirit was listening to Cher while typing:
So some old woman caught you pissing in the bushes?

If she had caught me in the bushes, why would she run to me and ask me to call the cops?

Yes, folks. This situation actually did happen, but I told her the indecent exposure charge would get laughed out of court. He could probably sue her if he knew he could, though.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: