EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Some Questions...
BeauChan
Objects in sigpic may be hammier than they appear
posted 06-30-2004 11:28:03 PM
I've just had some random thoughts float my way... what do you think?

1. Haven't you ever wished your were somewhere you couldn't be?

2. Haven't you ever hoped that the one love that got away came back?

3. Haven't you ever thought that one of your friends was absolutely gorgeous/hot/amazing but they were one of those people who always say their too fat/ugly/stupid?

4. What would you do if the one love did come back... and it just wasn't the same?

5. What would happen if you did get where you wanted to be... and missed where you came from too much?

6. Have you told someone lately that you love them... and meant it?

7. Is there someone you want to say I love you to, but won't for fear of the consequences?

8. What would happen if I died tomorrow?

9. What would happen if YOU died tomorrow?

*contemplates life in general*

Endured by EC for over 7 years and counting...
Mr. Parcelan
posted 06-30-2004 11:32:15 PM
1. Sure
2. Rarely
3. Yup
4. Ditch 'em and hump something else
5. Go back
6. Not lately
7. Occasionally
8. Not a whole lot
9. Rot in the ground
Mightion Defensor
posted 06-30-2004 11:40:30 PM
1. Oh, yes.
2. No.
3. Nah...
4. See my answer to question 2.
5. People say change is a good thing. Life begins, life ends, but life continues.
6. Nope.
7. Nope.
8. Once death was complete, you'd proably lie very still.
9. Somebody else would end up with all my stuff. IT'S MY STUFF, DAMMIT!
Alidane
Urinary Tract Infection
posted 06-30-2004 11:45:29 PM
These aren't terribly random. Something on your mind?

1. Haven't you ever wished your were somewhere you couldn't be? Who hasn't?

2. Haven't you ever hoped that the one love that got away came back? The one that got away was pushed away. Not really.

3. Haven't you ever thought that one of your friends was absolutely gorgeous/hot/amazing but they were one of those people who always say their too fat/ugly/stupid? Every single person I know does this.

4. What would you do if the one love did come back... and it just wasn't the same? Wake up and move on.

5. What would happen if you did get where you wanted to be... and missed where you came from too much? Keep moving forward.

6. Have you told someone lately that you love them... and meant it? No.

7. Is there someone you want to say I love you to, but won't for fear of the consequences? No.

8. What would happen if I died tomorrow? People would cry.

9. What would happen if YOU died tomorrow? Fewer people would cry.

Palador ChibiDragon
Dismembered
posted 07-01-2004 12:36:54 AM
Yep.

Nope.

3. Haven't you ever thought that one of your friends was absolutely gorgeous/hot/amazing but they were one of those people who always say their too fat/ugly/stupid?
Nope.

4. What would you do if the one love did come back... and it just wasn't the same?
Wonder who the hell they are, because there's never been "the one love".

5. What would happen if you did get where you wanted to be... and missed where you came from too much?
Go back.

Nope.

7. Is there someone you want to say I love you to, but won't for fear of the consequences?
Nope.

I dunno.

I dunno.

I believe in the existance of magic, not because I have seen proof of its existance, but because I refuse to live in a world where it does not exist.
merei
Pancake
posted 07-01-2004 12:40:38 AM
1. Yep
2. Yep/Nope
3. Yep
4. Hrm, life sucks & move
5. I'd cry
6. Def.
7. Nope
8. ummm
9. *Tal*'d cry--he'd better at least!
Gunslinger Moogle
No longer a gimmick
posted 07-01-2004 12:41:01 AM
quote:
BeauChan stopped beating up furries long enough to write:

1. Haven't you ever wished your were somewhere you couldn't be? I have.

2. Haven't you ever hoped that the one love that got away came back? I have.

3. Haven't you ever thought that one of your friends was absolutely gorgeous/hot/amazing but they were one of those people who always say their too fat/ugly/stupid? Many times.

4. What would you do if the one love did come back... and it just wasn't the same? Sulk, I suppose, and try vainly to get it to work again. What can I say.

5. What would happen if you did get where you wanted to be... and missed where you came from too much? Pine.

6. Have you told someone lately that you love them... and meant it? Yeah. Most recently, mum.

7. Is there someone you want to say I love you to, but won't for fear of the consequences? Not at the present.

8. What would happen if I died tomorrow? Possibly, you'd have a cheesecake made from your remains.

9. What would happen if YOU died tomorrow? I would be interred in a way I would most likely disagree with, and if I am very lucky someone would remember a promise they made to me.

*contemplates life in general* *contemplates life in particular*

moogle is the 3241727861th binary digit of pi

Disclaimer: I'm just kidding, I love all living things.
The fastest draw in the Crest.
"The Internet is MY critical thinking course." -Maradon
"Gambling for the husband, an abortion for the wife and fireworks for the kids they chose to keep? Fuck you, Disneyland. The Pine Ridge Indian Reservation is the happiest place on Earth." -JooJooFlop

Sentow, Maybe
Pancake
posted 07-01-2004 12:43:25 AM
1. Everybody does that.
2. Actually, I don't ever want to see that bitch again.
3. Everbody does that, too
4. Oh it sure as hell wouldn't be the same. Bitch'd out the window within six seconds.
5. If I missed where I came from, it would be an obvious sign of insanity.
6. No.
7. No.
8. Your family and friends would be sad.
9. Drysart would ban me.

Sentow, Maybe fucked around with this message on 07-01-2004 at 12:44 AM.

Once more into the breach, my friends, once more. We'll close the wall with our dead. In peace, nothing so becomes a man as modesty and humility, but when the blast of war blows in our ears, then imitate the action of the tiger, summon up the blood, disguise fair nature with rage and lend the eye a terrible aspect.
Trillee
I <3 My Deviant
posted 07-01-2004 01:06:26 AM
quote:
BeauChan's fortune cookie read:
I've just had some random thoughts float my way... what do you think?

Yes, every day.

No.. I'm happy with who I'm with.

Yep

*shrugs* "Hey, how's life?"

Deal. Life's too short to latch on to regrets

Yes

Not anymore.

Uhm.. be sad

I'd probaly be too busy being dead to know what I'd be doing.

Agent A
Underpowered on Purpose
posted 07-01-2004 01:33:46 AM
1. All the time.
2. In a way yes...and no. If I'm not with them now, I guess it really wasn't ment to be.
3. Yes.
4. I have had it happen. I just quit talking to them because they did not really seem too interested in talking to me.
5. Go back for visits
6. Yes
7. God Yes.
8. I would be sad.
9. I would be dead.
"How do you all feel about beastiality with taxidermy? It seems like most people aren't very down with it, in fact, alot of people are only medium down with it. But if you only get to second base, where's the harm, right?"
- Melora Creager
Callalron
Hires people with hooks
posted 07-01-2004 02:15:52 AM
1. Haven't you ever wished your were somewhere you couldn't be? Not in the last...oh 15 seconds.

2. Haven't you ever hoped that the one love that got away came back? Yes.

3. Haven't you ever thought that one of your friends was absolutely gorgeous/hot/amazing but they were one of those people who always say their too fat/ugly/stupid? Yes, but that's women for you. Men too for that matter.

4. What would you do if the one love did come back... and it just wasn't the same? Ask "Hey, how 'bout them Dodgers?"

5. What would happen if you did get where you wanted to be... and missed where you came from too much? It's called "wintering". Little bit of time here, and a little bit of time there.

6. Have you told someone lately that you love them... and meant it? Yes.

7. Is there someone you want to say I love you to, but won't for fear of the consequences? Like Trill said, not any more.

8. What would happen if I died tomorrow? It would suck to be you.

9. What would happen if YOU died tomorrow? It would suck to be me.

Callalron
"When mankind finally discovers the center of the universe, a lot of people are going to be upset that it isn't them."
"If you give a man a fish he'll eat for a day. If you teach a man to fish he'll just go out and buy an ugly hat. But if you talk to a starving man about fish, then you've become a consultant."--Dogbert
Arvek, 41 Bounty Hunter
Vrook Lamar server
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: