EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Captain Avenger!
New Age Bane
Waste Management Crisis
posted 06-23-2004 04:08:56 PM

Almost a level 10 tanker on Guardian. Though I think I spelled his name Captian Avenger... god damn it

New Age Bane fucked around with this message on 06-23-2004 at 04:09 PM.

What am I supposed to in here again? Oh yes something witty and oh so pretty!
Bummey the Fool
Prefers to play with men
posted 06-23-2004 05:16:54 PM
He looks like a villain Most of the heroes do.
Willias
Pancake
posted 06-23-2004 05:31:58 PM
A lot of heroes also have very Villain-ish names. When CoV comes out, all of the good villain names will have been taken for the heroes.
diadem
eet bugz
posted 06-23-2004 05:53:51 PM
quote:
Willias had this to say about Tron:
A lot of heroes also have very Villain-ish names. When CoV comes out, all of the good villain names will have been taken for the heroes.

Don't worry, Empty Butcher will protect you! (my alt)

play da best song in da world or me eet your soul
Palador ChibiDragon
Dismembered
posted 06-23-2004 05:56:42 PM
quote:
Bummey the Fool had this to say about the Spice Girls:
He looks like a villain Most of the heroes do.

Yah, I've really tried to avoid that with my characters. The closest to a "bad guy" look I've come is someone that looks like they might fit in at the local biker bar.

I've been trying to think of good villain names too, ones that won't be taken before CoV comes out. But so many of the good ones are being used allready...

I believe in the existance of magic, not because I have seen proof of its existance, but because I refuse to live in a world where it does not exist.
Pair and Rena
Pancake
posted 06-23-2004 06:20:52 PM
Cant see much, pics are to dark.

but ya, he looks like a Vilain.

Me , personaly, the all Dood looking hero's or "Good yet dark" style

My healer is "SweetKiss and is all in red and white ^_^

Dr. Gee
Say it Loud, Say it Plowed!
posted 06-23-2004 07:16:21 PM
quote:
Palador ChibiDragon was naked while typing this:
Yah, I've really tried to avoid that with my characters. The closest to a "bad guy" look I've come is someone that looks like they might fit in at the local biker bar.

I've been trying to think of good villain names too, ones that won't be taken before CoV comes out. But so many of the good ones are being used allready...

Ya, i sorta have that with Heyday Hodown, but he's not really too bad.

UBT
Pancake
posted 06-24-2004 11:55:27 AM
I have to admit that it's easier to make a hero that looks scary than it is to make a hero that looks good. My main looks kinda like a cyborg, while I have a tanker that looks like Thor dressed in silver and white, a technology blaster that looks like Death's Head II, and a few other types of blasters just to try them out. All of my evil looking heroes (with the exception of Kell cause he looks damn cool) were deleted to make room for other types of heroes. I think I even have a tanker that is all gold that has a electronic circuitry look to him.
Reyolen
Wanders too much for a custom title
posted 06-24-2004 11:22:43 PM
Hey, I'm on Guardian too. Name's Lee Chang (11 martial arts/reflexes scrapper). I also have a 5 electricity blaster (Flash Shock). Look me up when I get back in town (2 weeks from now)!
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: