EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Things of the D&D nature
tFUCKING RETARD
Pancake
posted 06-19-2004 06:23:51 PM
I'm looking for anything a DM or a player may find useful/interesting online. At the moment I've got some links to the WoTC site I've looked through, Crystal Keep, and this site.

Also surfed Khy's FTP for and pretty much have everything off it of the D&D sort.

Any additional sites/info would be helpful. I'm DMing but most of the enemies they're going to fight will be players I'm making, for instance in a couple levels they'll fight the Fighter/Barbarian/kensai/Living Blade/Legend I made.

There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel alive.
Maradon!
posted 06-19-2004 06:26:55 PM
I'd kinda like a comprehensive spell list, like including all the spells from Forgotten Realms and Dragonlance and what.

Particularly cleric spells, since my character is a Master of Shrouds / Evil Cleric.

KaLourin
Illanae's Stooge!
posted 06-19-2004 06:28:24 PM
DnD Adventures is a pretty good site that I frequent quite often
Dont make me slap you so hard your bucket spins around, and around,and stops sideways,thus confusing you, and making you run about London wearing your bucket, a g-string, and carrying a stick,smacking the ground while yelling "MAGICALLY DELICIOUS! MAGICALLY FUCKING DELICIOUS!"- {Tal} to Mortious
Hebrew 9:3- 'And the Lord said unto me, "Dude, there isn't a K in covenant."' - Snoota

This beer drops trou and fucks your mouth with pure hoppy goodness. - Karnaj
Alaan
posted 06-19-2004 06:38:15 PM
Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
I posted in a title changing thread.
posted 06-19-2004 08:13:22 PM
for the love of god go to the WoTC site and get all the web enhancements, extra monsters they do every month, etc. A lot of that is some seriously good mojo.
Lyinar's sweetie and don't you forget it!*
"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die. -Roy Batty
*Also Lyinar's attack panda

sigpic courtesy of This Guy, original modified by me

tFUCKING RETARD
Pancake
posted 06-19-2004 09:38:59 PM
quote:
Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael had this to say about Pirotess:
for the love of god go to the WoTC site and get all the web enhancements, extra monsters they do every month, etc. A lot of that is some seriously good mojo.

Done that ^_^

Ian Benjamin
Pancake
posted 06-20-2004 04:49:08 PM
I have a free AD&D (Second Edition) Volume One Wizard's Spell Compendium for anyone who wants it.
Ian Benjamin
(MJER)

Everything ever taught to you by Jim Bob of Billy Bob's Black Belt Emporium is a lie. Now, tie your obi UNDER the hakama and try again.

Alek
Not The Rapist
posted 06-20-2004 05:07:58 PM
quote:
Ian Benjamin Model 2000 was programmed to say:
I have a free AD&D (Second Edition) Volume One Wizard's Spell Compendium for anyone who wants it.

I want it!

"Love wisdom, and she will make you great. Embrace her, and she will bring you honour. She will be your crowning glory."
-Proverbs 4:8-9
Elvish Crack Piper
Murder is justified so long as people believe in something different than you do
posted 06-20-2004 05:11:31 PM
I want it more!

What other hobbies do you do ian?

(Insert Funny Phrase Here)
Faelynn LeAndris
Lusty busty redheaded wood elf with sharp claws
posted 06-20-2004 05:16:38 PM
What exactly are you looking for, Legit, Sanctioned stuff, Custom stuff, somewhere in the middle, or what?

My LAUNCHCast Station
"Respect the Forest, Fear the Ranger"
I got lost for an hour and became god.
Ian Benjamin
Pancake
posted 06-20-2004 05:20:11 PM
Well, Alek asked first but Elvish has seniority. (I've come to understand that seniority plays a large role on this forum.) So to be fair (and in the spirit of AD&D) I'll ask you both to pick a number between 1 and 20. Then I'll roll a d20 to determine who wins by relative proximity to said number. After that I just need an address via PM. Shipping is on me if you don't mind the cheap slow stuff.

Edit: Forgot to mention my hobbies as per request.

AD&D (5+ years)
Cars (New to the game of dragstrips/autox/etc)
RP console/pc games (Since I was 12, Dad got me hooked on them)
Martial Arts (Mainly Japanese)
Music (HUGE RANGE)
Photography (Did photo for a while, did my own black and whites. Got an oldschool OMEGA print enlarger for anyone who wants to buy it.)
Philosophy studies (Mainly eastern thought.)
Women

Ian Benjamin fucked around with this message on 06-20-2004 at 05:27 PM.

Ian Benjamin
(MJER)

Everything ever taught to you by Jim Bob of Billy Bob's Black Belt Emporium is a lie. Now, tie your obi UNDER the hakama and try again.

tFUCKING RETARD
Pancake
posted 06-20-2004 05:39:46 PM
quote:
ACES! Another post by Faelynn LeAndris:
What exactly are you looking for, Legit, Sanctioned stuff, Custom stuff, somewhere in the middle, or what?

Pretty much anything cool/interesting/fun/etc. After all anything that doesn't fit perfectly into place can always be modified slightly or used during a later campaign eh?

Zair
The Imp
posted 06-20-2004 06:56:34 PM
quote:
Ian Benjamin was listening to Cher while typing:
(I've come to understand that seniority plays a large role on this forum.)

Not really. Popularity is what really plays the larger roll, but the two often go hand in hand. Not always though. I'm not that well known around here, and just because I've been here for three years, it doesn't mean I hold more sway than say...Zeph or Ares, who have been here for less time.

Making a good impression or being well liked goes much further than seniority

Zair fucked around with this message on 06-20-2004 at 06:57 PM.

Elvish Crack Piper
Murder is justified so long as people believe in something different than you do
posted 06-20-2004 07:03:13 PM

Or I can send you 5 bucks

(Insert Funny Phrase Here)
Zeke
I am a vampire and
posted 06-21-2004 01:06:32 PM
Also if anyone has a site with maps (Yes I saw the Map-A-Week on the WotC site but my home net was cut off and I can't get there at school) They would be welcomed!
"Death most resembles a prophet who is without honor in his own land or a poet who is a stranger among his people."
"Cowards die many times before their deaths;
The valiant never taste of death but once."
Hime, eien-ni, anata-wo ai-shimasu.
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: