EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Me and My new toys
Jessica Rabbit v2.0
Pancake
posted 06-19-2004 04:17:17 PM
So just this past week I finally got around to getting a new web cam, as some where along the line of me lending out my last one the software cd dissappeared. Now the quality isnt as good as the last one but I like it.

So here are some pics I took.

And now my favourite new toy ^_^ A guy im seeing right now gave me this. He has a big collection and on this one the blade is loose so he didnt want it and I took it off his hands. No idea how Ill fix the looseness but my collection is starting and its so peerty ^_^

thank you and good nite >_<

Check out my art
Check out my stock photos
Maradon!
posted 06-19-2004 04:19:53 PM
You know, you're pretty hot and all, but the whole egyptian eyeliner thing is really, excessively clichè, and it doesn't even look good.
Mod
Pancake
posted 06-19-2004 04:35:49 PM
Thread does not deliver!
Life... is like a box of chocolates. A cheap, thoughtless, perfunctory gift that nobody ever asks for. Unreturnable, because all you get back is another box of chocolates. You're stuck with this undefinable whipped-mint crap that you mindlessly wolf down when there's nothing else left to eat. Sure, once in a while, there's a peanut butter cup, or an English toffee. But they're gone too fast, the taste is fleeting. So you end up with nothing but broken bits, filled with hardened jelly and teeth-crunching nuts, and if you're desperate enough to eat those, all you've got left is a... is an empty box... filled with useless, brown paper wrappers.
Maradon!
posted 06-19-2004 06:18:03 PM
Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 06-19-2004 07:00:27 PM
quote:
Mod had this to say:
Thread does not deliver!
Jessica Rabbit v2.0
Pancake
posted 06-20-2004 12:31:34 PM
awww so sorry to dissappoint...