EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Hello
Zair
The Imp
posted 06-18-2004 01:31:12 AM
How was your day?

Any plans for the weekend?

---
I bought a new TV today, which is good. I can finally dust off my Ps2 now, and I'm thinking of getting Disgaea (sp?). However, that would require a job, and my half hearted job hunt is not going well. The only places I haven't approached yet are the fast food places, but they are my last resort.

Mr. Gainsborough
posted 06-18-2004 01:37:27 AM
I worked, it sucked. I ate chinese food, it rocked.

Tomorrow, I'm gonna go DDR at local arcade-thiny and go to the comic book store to participate in the sidewalk sale they're having. Then I'll go home, and sit on my ass for several hours.

Oh yeah, on Sunday I'm gonna go see Prizoner of Azkaban with my family.

Mr. Gainsborough fucked around with this message on 06-18-2004 at 01:40 AM.

Beta Tested
Pancake
posted 06-18-2004 01:37:49 AM
My day was not so fun. I got up at 8am so I could go to the dentist. I then went from the dentist to hang out with my girlfriend in my bedroom with our clothes off. That was the highlight of the day. Then I had to go to work for 8 hours, which was the low point of the day. I work at a movie theater, so my feet are sore as hell. If you sit down you get yelled at, so yeah.

That's day 2 of 6 days that I'm working 7+ hours. Tuesday is my next day off. Oh woe is me, however I probably will like the paycheck. But even so, I shall be suffering greatly.

My plans for the weekend include work, and lots of sleep. That's about it. My girlfriend will probably squease her way in there somewhere too, and that's ok. So long as I can sit/lay down, I'll be happy.

What's this thing do?
That would be sooo cool if it wasn't going to hurt us.
Melphina's Magelo
Addy
posted 06-18-2004 01:54:19 AM
Plans, plans. I have yet another graduation party to attend this weekend. Looking forward to it. Also need to do a lot of shopping for college etc. Already did my eye stuff yesterday, getting colored contacts to make my blue eyes bluer, plus a new pair of glasses that are really weird. They have a magnetic sunglasses clip-on... thingie... I don't know. But it works, and it actually looks pretty good.

Otherwise the next few days are pretty open for me. I guess. >_>

Delphi Aegis
Delphi. That's right. The oracle. Ask me anything. Anything about your underwear.
posted 06-18-2004 01:54:52 AM
I look forward to saturday.

You'll see why at 12:01 board time.

Mr. Gainsborough
posted 06-18-2004 01:56:51 AM
quote:
And I was all like 'Oh yeah?' and Delphi Aegis was all like:
I look forward to saturday.

You'll see why at 12:01 board time.

he goes silver, hah i spoiled

Kael
Whistlepig
posted 06-18-2004 02:05:47 AM
I got Front Mission 4, I see wanzers when I when I close my eyes. x_X
Nae
Fun with Chocolate
posted 06-18-2004 02:13:33 AM
I am going to sexxor my husband repeatedly, until he feels like his penis is going to fall off. Then I am going to make him a steak dinner, force him to eat it quickly, and then sexxor him some more.

That will be my weekend.

Rodent King
Stabbed in the Eye
posted 06-18-2004 02:22:06 AM
I've got a swarm of PS2 games for you, and we could go job hunting together. Gimme a call,
My inner child is bigger than my outer adult.
Dr. Gee
Say it Loud, Say it Plowed!
posted 06-18-2004 02:42:42 AM
Well, i got the second blood test results in today and my white blood cells are still high. I go in tommorow to see the doctor.

Thing is, i have no symptoms but, in my family a high white blood cell count usually means two things.

1) Appendix is about to go boom.

2) B-Cell Lymphoma.

Overall, i'm betting it's prolly just somthing wierd like allergies. Yet being able to rationally think about really doesn't help since the "being scared shitless" response isn't somthing rational in the first place.

It really doesn't help that i've been feeling occasional stabbing pain in my lower right (my right) abdomen. But i'm chalking that up to psyching myself out about it or gas.

Vernaltemptress
Withered and Alone
posted 06-18-2004 02:53:32 AM
quote:
Nae had this to say about Pirotess:
I am going to sexxor my husband repeatedly, until he feels like his penis is going to fall off. Then I am going to make him a steak dinner, force him to eat it quickly, and then sexxor him some more.

That will be my weekend.

Does that mean he's now home? Yeah for Nae and UBT!

Obamanomics: spend, tax, and borrow.
Delphi Aegis
Delphi. That's right. The oracle. Ask me anything. Anything about your underwear.
posted 06-18-2004 03:24:33 AM
quote:
Blah blah blah Mr. Gainsborough blah blah blah...
he goes silver, hah i spoiled

Only not.

Profile for Delphi Aegis

Mr. Gainsborough
posted 06-18-2004 03:29:06 AM
quote:
So quoth Delphi Aegis:
Only not.

Profile for Delphi Aegis

You just wish you could be as smart as me with your soon to be 21 years of living experience.

I'm a big dumbass.

Mr. Gainsborough fucked around with this message on 06-18-2004 at 03:30 AM.

Snoota
Now I am become Death, shatterer of worlds
posted 06-18-2004 03:31:01 AM
quote:
A sleep deprived Mr. Gainsborough stammered:
You just wish you could be as smart as me with your soon to be 20 years of living experience.

Soon to be 21. You're a dumbass, twice.

Mr. Gainsborough
posted 06-18-2004 03:32:30 AM
quote:
Nobody really understood why Snoota wrote:
Soon to be 21. You're a dumbass, twice.

Thats why I edited it to say big dumbass.

Suddar
posted 06-18-2004 04:15:57 AM
Howdy. My day was pretty average. Spent 90% of it in AO...as per usual.

This weekend's going to either be really bad, or pretty average. I can't say for sure yet.

Mr. Parcelan
posted 06-18-2004 04:21:34 AM
Day was merely okay.

Weekend probably won't be anything to sing about.

At least I got most of my college life figured out.

Azakias
Never wore the pants, thus still wields the power of unused (_|_)
posted 06-18-2004 07:08:05 AM
The highlights of the day yesterday was manhandling a few carts of chairs into their normal resting place after a retirement ceremony. I mopped a hangar, and that sucked.I sat on my ass and cruised around online for about 9 hours, since you know, I dont have any set in stone time to get off work. I went to my buddy's room and we watched some anime dvd his supervisor made him borrow, and that anime sucked. It was really even more plot-line-less than DBZ. After that we played video games for about 6 hours.And then I read a boord until about 3 hours, before getting the minimum requirement of sleep of 5 and a half hours.

This weekend I will hopefully have a car, and therefore not be onbase.

I will be dragging my friends who are also bse-bound offbase and we will be carousing without alcohol (read-going to gameshops and stuff)

"Age by age have men stood up and said to the world, 'From what has come before me, I was forged, but I am new and greater than my forebears.' And so each man walks the world in ruin, abandoned and untried. Less than the whole of his being"
Tegadil
Queen of the Smoofs
posted 06-18-2004 08:12:19 AM
My day is great, for being about 2 hours long thus far. With any luck, I'll be getting a codex or two today, and I'll see Shrek 2 later on. Tommorrow my plans mostly include going to two of my friends (Weeman and Big Bizzle) graditation parties. Whoo.
very important poster
a sweet title
posted 06-18-2004 08:50:14 AM
Receiving my iPod and Sony MDR-V700 headphones sometime this weekend hopefully.

Working two ten hour shifts Saturday and Sunday respectively.

All in all, a so-so weekend.

hey
Nae
Fun with Chocolate
posted 06-18-2004 11:07:10 AM
quote:
Vernaltemptress said this about your mom:
Does that mean he's now home? Yeah for Nae and UBT!

He is on his way home. Should be in Germany.. but I am not sure, he hasn't called yet. He will be in Baltimore tonite, and home either really late tonite, or tomorrow.

Dr. Gee
Say it Loud, Say it Plowed!
posted 06-18-2004 11:36:16 AM
The awsomeness is great in that!
Alek
Not The Rapist
posted 06-18-2004 12:22:04 PM
I'm working, it rocks 'cuz I love my job. Then I'm gaming all night, Halo, Ikaruga, FF: Crystal Chronicles, Warcraft RPG, AD&D v1.Alek (custom 1st ed.), D&D v3.5, Star Wars RPG, Exalted, and Vampire. Oh and as an added bonus I got the book I ordered today, Thief of Lives.
"Love wisdom, and she will make you great. Embrace her, and she will bring you honour. She will be your crowning glory."
-Proverbs 4:8-9
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: