EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Discover your inner dragon...
Ares
posted 06-08-2004 03:59:37 PM
Whoookay....

http://dragonhame.com/quiz.html

quote:
and your inner dragon is a ....

Song Dragon

In the war between good and evil, a Song Dragon tends to walk the fine line of Neutrality.
When it comes to the powers of Chaos vs. those of Law and Order, your inner dragon walks a fine line between Law and Chaos.
As far as magical tendancies, a Song Dragon's nature does not lend itself well to the ways of Magic.
During combat situations, whether by spells or by claw, your inner dragon will do whatever it takes to get the job done.

Dragon Description:
Song Dragons are semi-nomadic in nature. They do choose a general geographic region to live in, but move their nests frequently within their territory. They build their nests in remote areas, where they are secluded from outside disturbances.

Song Dragons are a dull grey color to their scales, but are graceful and quick in movement. The most striking attribute of the Song Dragon is it's voice. Having several sets of vocal chords, the Dragon's every word reverberates like a string symphony.

Song Dragons build their homes deep in seclusion, but in truth they are very social and friendly in nature. They will often be found polymorphed into human form and fraternizing with people in bars and public places.Song Dragons are the bards of dragonkind, they greatly value creative thinking and artistic talent. They live life to it's fullest, and are well known for going to extremes. They are also known for their good-hearted nature and kindness.

This Dragons favorite elements are: Jade, Music, and Happiness

Arrenn Lightblade
Yes. Yes he is.
posted 06-08-2004 04:08:08 PM
I don't like that test.
Redmage Darkrayver
Moron
posted 06-08-2004 04:08:16 PM
Rift Dragon

In the war between good and evil, your inner Dragon self is rotten with the stench of EVIL.
When it comes to the powers of Chaos vs. those of Law and Order, your inner dragon walks a fine line between Law and Chaos.
As far as magical tendancies, a Rift Dragon's nature does not lend itself well to the ways of Magic.
During combat situations, the Rift Dragon shows a preference for the rending and slashing of Hand to Hand combat.

Dragon Description:
Rift Dragons are evil dragons that came into the world during the 3rd great dragon war, when the fighting and magic powers involved became so fierce that a hole was formed in the space-time continuum.

From a Rift Dragons Head to the tip of its tail, the dragon is black, even more than that, the dragon absorbs all light that hits it. It is even believed by some that this is how the dragon feeds, by actually swallowing light it comes into contact with.

Rift Dragons are cruel and merciless. They are worse than the enemy of all that is good, as they seem to the enemy of all that is living. A Rift Dragon will attack any living creature unless it is a creature of great power, even those of evil alignment.The Rift Dragon's main breath weapon is an anti-matter storm that engulfs it's victims, and often causes that victim (or part thereof) to literally cease to exist.

This Dragons favorite elements are: Antimatter and Pure Evil

Wow, after really reading what I have...WHOA. I'm badass!

Redmage Darkrayver fucked around with this message on 06-08-2004 at 04:15 PM.

Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 06-08-2004 04:09:35 PM
quote:
Heliotropic Dragon

In the war between good and evil, a Heliotropic Dragon tends to walk the fine line of Neutrality.
As far as magical tendancies, Your inner dragon has the ability to conquer the world of magic, but it will not be easy.
During combat situations, whether by spells or by claw, your inner dragon will do whatever it takes to get the job done.

Dragon Description:
Instead of scales, Heliotropic Dragons have a thick hide to cover their body. At the early stages of life, the Heliotropic Dragon is green with red speckles that resemble blood spots. When fully grown, the dragons color changes to any number of variations of violet, but predominantly they have a deep, reddish purple color with streaks of azure blue and magenta.

This unusual skin type also gives them an unusually sleek appearance and allows them to move with greater speed and freedom both in air and under water. These Dragon's are known to be highly competitive.

They often meet with other dragons to compete with each other for sport. NOTE: A few small villages have been destroyed by being so unlucky as to be in the path of a speeding Heliotropic Dragon taking a shortcut to gain an advantage over it's competitor.Heliotropic Dragons are well known for their protectiveness, but also are known as loyal friends and allies. They make true friends rarely, but those friendships that they make are well chosen and long lasting.

This Dragons favorite elements are: Bloodsage and Vernal Root

To reign is worth ambition, though in Hell:
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

--Satan, quoted by John Milton

Darius!
Pancake
posted 06-08-2004 04:10:31 PM

Prismatic Dragon

In the war between good and evil, a Prismatic Dragon tends to walk the fine line of Neutrality.
When it comes to the powers of Chaos vs. those of Law and Order, your inner dragon tends to do things by the book.
As far as magical tendancies, Magical spells come as natural to the Prismatic Dragon as breathe from it's body.
During combat situations, a true Prismatic Dragon prefers to defeat opponents by the use of spells and other tactics.

Dragon Description:
Prismatic Dragons spend most of their time drifting in the lower atmosphere, constantly monitoring the earth below them with their keen eyesight. The Prismatic Dragon's lair is usually nested within a remote area often times in icy or snow covered areas.

At birth, a prismatic dragon is white with thin red stripes running the length of its body from nose to tail. As the Dragon ages, it slowly gains stripes of different colors until the wyrm stage, when it is striped with all colors of the spectrum.

The Prismatic Dragon puts great value in ideals, and struggles to always practice it's best behavior. Prismatic Dragons are wise, and are good advisors as they have the ability to see a problem from all sides.A Prismatic Dragon is very direct and outspoken in nature, and does not lend itself towards foolishness or horseplay. They often find themselves in the role of peacekeepers among other dragons.

This Dragons favorite elements are: Crystals, Foresight, and Wisdom

Darius! fucked around with this message on 06-08-2004 at 04:10 PM.

Katrinity
Cookie Goddess!
posted 06-08-2004 04:11:51 PM
quote:
Spectral Dragon

In the war between good and evil, a Spectral Dragon tends to walk the fine line of Neutrality.
As far as magical tendancies, Magical spells come as natural to the Spectral Dragon as breathe from it's body.
During combat situations, a true Spectral Dragon prefers to defeat opponents by the use of spells and other tactics.

Dragon Description:

The resurrected spirits of fallen dragon warriors, Spectral Dragons usually find no allure in the ways of mortals or 'flesh-beings.' To this end most never possess a single gold piece. Instead, they live their unlives by a strict code of mental and metaphysical discipline. Their bodies are honed, focused avatars of dragon gods long-dead. They are leaders and teachers who prefer acolytes to be mages with an intense dedication to the betterment and empowerment of one's own spirit. However, these creatures can be fierce in combat; because of their nature, Spectral Dragons can change form at will, and their undead state does not mean they have no physical influence.

The magnificent blue-and-green flames of a Spectral Dragon are said to burn hotter than the fires of the living. In physical appearance Spectrals are often a shimmering grey-blue-white, much like a ghost; their common form appears similar to that of a shade-dragon. Their eyes glow one of three colors; the eyes of the honorably slain glow a bright green. The eyes of the murdered glow blood-red. And the eyes of the condemned, those whose greed or hatred destroyed their bodies, glow a bright violet.

This Dragons favorite elements are: are rose quartz, black roses, rain, funeral pyres, and songs sung for the dead

Cookie Goddess Supreme
Furry Kitsune of Power!
Pouncer of the 12th degree!
"Cxularath ftombn gonoragh pv'iornw hqxoxon targh!"
Translated: "Sell your soul for a cookie?"
Y.O.T.C
No longer a Towel Girl
posted 06-08-2004 04:13:35 PM

Dragon of Decay

In the war between good and evil, your inner Dragon self is rotten with the stench of EVIL.
When it comes to the powers of Chaos vs. those of Law and Order, your inner dragon is a risk taker and answers to no one.
As far as magical tendancies, a Dragon of Decay's nature does not lend itself well to the ways of Magic.

Nae
Fun with Chocolate
posted 06-08-2004 04:13:48 PM
Orange Dragon

In the war between good and evil, a Orange Dragon tends to walk the fine line of Neutrality.
As far as magical tendancies, a Orange Dragon's nature does not lend itself well to the ways of Magic.
During combat situations, the Orange Dragon shows a preference for the rending and slashing of Hand to Hand combat.

Dragon Description:
The Orange Dragon makes it's home within active volcanoes. They are immune to all forms of fire from an early age.

Orange dragons are one of the most powerful of dragons. Orange dragons love to hoard treasure and magic items. They also enjoy soaring high over their domains, where they may survey their entire territory and all that takes place therein.

At birth, an orange dragon's scales are a dull orange, and reach a bright orange once the young adult stage is obtained, at which time they also develop dark black ribbings on both the top and bottom wing surfaces.An orange dragon is a fierce opponent and will rarely, if ever, back down or flee from a fight, unless clearly outnumbered. An orange dragon's breath weapon is a gigantic cone of magma.

This Dragons favorite elements are: Molten Lava and Courage

Timpofee
Mancake
posted 06-08-2004 04:13:51 PM

DeathWyrm Dragon

When it comes to the powers of Chaos vs. those of Law and Order, your inner dragon is a risk taker and answers to no one.
As far as magical tendancies, Magical spells come as natural to the DeathWyrm Dragon as breathe from it's body.

Dragon Description:
The dreaded deathwyrm is one of the most powerful evil dragons in existence. Older deathwyrms command armies of undead, and nearly all great wyrms eventually become dracoliches.

A deathwyrm's vampiric bite, aside from physical damage, drains the life force from it's victims. Most creatures killed by the dragons breath or bite have a nasty tendency to turn undead afterwards.

Deathwyrms of adult age and older radiate a powerful aura of negative energy that is harmful to living things in the long run. When a mature deathwyrm lairs in an area for more than 6 months, changes start to take place in the environment.The sky becomes unnaturally dark, even on the brightest day. Normal animals become hard to find, and the territory becomes a bleak landscape of twisted, dead trees, hardy weeds, and undead, mutated or otherwise unnatural animals.

This Dragons favorite elements are: Coal, Death, and Hemlock

Well... wow.. hah

*Swoops down and eats Ares!! omg!*

Lazzay
omg mack attack :(
posted 06-08-2004 04:14:21 PM
I'm a star bellied dragon!
one two three fo let me see that tootsie roll
Mr. Parcelan
posted 06-08-2004 04:14:50 PM
What makes a man go neutral? Lust for power? Gold? Or were you simply born with a heart full of neutrality?
Ares
posted 06-08-2004 04:16:02 PM
quote:
When the babel fish was in place, it was apparent Timpofee said:

Well... wow.. hah

*Swoops down and eats Ares!! omg!*

Hey!

Nae
Fun with Chocolate
posted 06-08-2004 04:16:32 PM
quote:
There was much rejoicing when Mr. Parcelan said this:
What makes a man go neutral? Lust for power? Gold? Or were you simply born with a heart full of neutrality?

I think it has to do with skinny dipping..

Timpofee
Mancake
posted 06-08-2004 04:17:01 PM
quote:
Lazzay had this to say about Captain Planet:
I'm a star bellied dragon!

LAZZY!!!!!! omgomgomgomg

Timpofee
Mancake
posted 06-08-2004 04:18:23 PM
quote:
Ares had this to say about Punky Brewster:
Hey!

oh.. umm.. sorry..
got carried away.. *cough*

`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 06-08-2004 04:19:31 PM
Crystal Dragon

In the war between good and evil, Crystal Dragons take the side of the noble and good.
When it comes to the powers of Chaos vs. those of Law and Order, your inner dragon tends to do things by the book.
As far as magical tendancies, Magical spells come as natural to the Crystal Dragon as breathe from it's body.
During combat situations, a true Crystal Dragon prefers to defeat opponents by the use of spells and other tactics.

Dragon Description:
Fun-loving and good natured, crystal dragons tend to be responsible rulers. They establish domains in the cold, open northern reaches, building castles out of snow and ice. They leave these castles open to the sky, for they love to watch the stars on clear, cold nights.

Hatchlings have glossy white scales that become more and more translucent with age. By the time they reach adulthood, these scales become luminescent in moonlight. In the full light of the day they glow with a dazzling, almost unbearable brilliance.

Like other benevolent dragons, the crystal dragons prefer to talk rather than fight. Even without special abilities, they can be charming and engaging to an extreme. Gems and metal ores are their foods of choice.A crystal dragon's breath weapon is a cone of glowing shards. The shards slice and cut those caught in the cone.

This Dragons favorite elements are: Quartz, Ice, and Good Natures

Base eight is just like base ten, really... if you're missing two fingers. - Tom Lehrer
There are people in this world who do not love their fellow human beings, and I hate people like that! - Tom Lehrer
I want to be a race car passenger; just a guy who bugs the driver. "Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Can I put my feet out the window? Man, you really like Tide..." - Mitch Hedberg
Please keep your arms, legs, heads, tails, tentacles, pseudopods, wings, and/or other limb-like structures inside the ride at all times.
Please submit all questions, inquests, and/or inquiries, in triplicate, to the Department of Redundancy Department, Division for the Management of Division Management Divisions.

Vernaltemptress
Withered and Alone
posted 06-08-2004 04:21:09 PM
quote:

Copper Dragon

In the war between good and evil, Copper Dragons take the side of the noble and good. When it comes to the powers of Chaos vs. those of Law and Order, your inner dragon walks a fine line between Law and Chaos. As far as magical tendancies, Magical spells come as natural to the Copper Dragon as breathe from it's body. During combat situations, whether by spells or by claw, your inner dragon will do whatever it takes to get the job done.

Dragon Description:
Copper Dragons make their homes on wooded hillsides, preferably close to a spring or river. They are fond of the Irish and typically speak with a soft Irish accent.

At birth, the Copper Dragon's body is covered in semi-reflective copper scales. As the dragon matures into it's young adult stages these scales become more polished and highly reflective.

As the dragon grows older and moves to the elder stages of life, it's scales begin to tarnish and mature into a bright greenish brown color. Copper dragons spend little time among humans, but can be often found among the elves and other magical folk.

This Dragons favorite elements are: Copper, Emeralds, and Laughter

So, Bloodsage, do I speak with a "soft, Irish accent?"

Obamanomics: spend, tax, and borrow.
Ares
posted 06-08-2004 04:22:05 PM
Why do I get the ugly dull grey dragon? I want a pretty dragon
Katrinity
Cookie Goddess!
posted 06-08-2004 04:22:33 PM
quote:
Ares had this to say about Knight Rider:

At least you're alive.

Cookie Goddess Supreme
Furry Kitsune of Power!
Pouncer of the 12th degree!
"Cxularath ftombn gonoragh pv'iornw hqxoxon targh!"
Translated: "Sell your soul for a cookie?"
Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 06-08-2004 04:23:01 PM
quote:
Vernaltemptress had this to say about (_|_):
So, Bloodsage, do I speak with a "soft, Irish accent?"

Only in the throes of passion.

To reign is worth ambition, though in Hell:
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

--Satan, quoted by John Milton

Ares
posted 06-08-2004 04:26:39 PM
quote:
This one time, at Katrinity camp:
At least you're alive.

True. :I Butlookit your physical description! It's all pretty and cool..

JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 06-08-2004 04:37:38 PM
quote:
Copper Dragon

In the war between good and evil, Copper Dragons take the side of the noble and good.
As far as magical tendancies, Magical spells come as natural to the Copper Dragon as breathe from it's body.

Dragon Description:
Copper Dragons make their homes on wooded hillsides, preferably close to a spring or river. They are fond of the Irish and typically speak with a soft Irish accent.

At birth, the Copper Dragon's body is covered in semi-reflective copper scales. As the dragon matures into it's young adult stages these scales become more polished and highly reflective.

As the dragon grows older and moves to the elder stages of life, it's scales begin to tarnish and mature into a bright greenish brown color. Copper dragons spend little time among humans, but can be often found among the elves and other magical folk.

This Dragons favorite elements are: Copper, Emeralds, and Laughter.

I don't know how to be sexy. If I catch a girl looking at me and our eyes lock, I panic and open mine wider. Then I lick my lips and rub my genitals. And mouth the words "You're dead."
Peter
Pancake
posted 06-08-2004 04:40:15 PM
quote:
Warder Dragon

In the war between good and evil, Warder Dragons take the side of the noble and good.
As far as magical tendancies, Magical spells come as natural to the Warder Dragon as breathe from it's body.

Dragon Description:

The warder dragon is a large and bulky dragon, with large strong legs and arms. The size of these mammoth dragons starts from birth at the size of a mature border collie! But don’t be fooled by these big dragons, they aren’t slow, but aren’t fast, and they tend to be more peaceful and talkative than most dragons.

Warder dragons get their names from the fact that they radiate a holy magical aura from their large tattoo like markings that may be anywhere on their bodies, the aura destroys "pure evil" beings, but higher evil ones will just be phased. The warder dragon loves love, and enjoy being in relationships with mates, and they despise weight jokes and anti-self acceptance jokes. They will gladly fight when it comes to defending a homeland or their friends!

This Dragons favorite elements are: Love,Relationships,Food,Peace,Honor

Darius!
Pancake
posted 06-08-2004 04:47:04 PM
quote:
Verily, Ares doth proclaim:

Flaunts his prisms

You know you want me.

Ruvyen
Cartoon Broccoli Boy
posted 06-08-2004 04:48:12 PM
Skunk Dragon

In the war between good and evil, a Skunk Dragon tends to walk the fine line of Neutrality.
As far as magical tendancies, Magical spells come as natural to the Skunk Dragon as breathe from it's body.
During combat situations, the Skunk Dragon shows a preference for the rending and slashing of Hand to Hand combat.

Dragon Description:
Skunk dragons live in deep mountain valleys in temperate climates far from civilization. They lair in large caves, preferably near lakes and light woods. Sometimes, these lairs are reachable only from the water, but they are always dry.

Skunk Dragons are thought to be a cross between a White Dragon and a Black Dragon. The Skunk Dragon obtains it's name from it's distinctive coloring, a black head with a white stripe that follows from the nose of the dragon to the end of it's tail.

Skunk dragons are excellent swimmers and can often be found swimming about in lakes, either for fun or while hunting fish or other aquatic animals. Skunk dragons are very intelligent and generally good natured beings.They are carefree dragons, and they like any kind of treasure, but prefer coins and gems, especially diamonds and black onyx. Skunk dragons eat nearly anything, but prefer fish, aquatic animals, and other medium-sized creatures found in their territory.

This Dragons favorite elements are: Onyx, Diamonds, and Peaceful Nature

Thief: "I have come to a realisation. Dragons are not real in a general sense, but they may exist in certain specific cases."
Fighter: "Like how quantum mechanics describes how subatomic particles can spontaneously pop into existence at random!"
Thief: "No, that's stupid and stop making up words."
--8-Bit Theater
D Spot
Pancake
posted 06-08-2004 04:49:38 PM
quote:
Bloodsage stumbled drunkenly to the keyboard and typed:
Heliotropic Dragon
In the war between good and evil, a Heliotropic Dragon tends to walk the fine line of Neutrality.
As far as magical tendancies, Your inner dragon has the ability to conquer the world of magic, but it will not be easy.

Dragon Description:
Instead of scales, Heliotropic Dragons have a thick hide to cover their body. At the early stages of life, the Heliotropic Dragon is green with red speckles that resemble blood spots. When fully grown, the dragons color changes to any number of variations of violet, but predominantly they have a deep, reddish purple color with streaks of azure blue and magenta.

This unusual skin type also gives them an unusually sleek appearance and allows them to move with greater speed and freedom both in air and under water. These Dragon's are known to be highly competitive.

They often meet with other dragons to compete with each other for sport. NOTE: A few small villages have been destroyed by being so unlucky as to be in the path of a speeding Heliotropic Dragon taking a shortcut to gain an advantage over it's competitor.Heliotropic Dragons are well known for their protectiveness, but also are known as loyal friends and allies. They make true friends rarely, but those friendships that they make are well chosen and long lasting.

This Dragons favorite elements are: Bloodsage and Vernal Root

Ares
posted 06-08-2004 04:49:38 PM
quote:
So quoth Darius!:
Flaunts his prisms

You know you want me.

Don't taught me with your colour!

On a side note, my BF got the Amethyst dragon and he flauted it at me. >.< All purply and shiny like a gem. I should have had that one. > He's more musical than me!

Zair
The Imp
posted 06-08-2004 04:53:57 PM
Cloud Drake. A Lawful Neutral dragon. Seems like the right alignment for me too...

It had no description though....

quote:

Cloud Drake
In the war between good and evil, a Cloud Drake tends to walk the fine line of Neutrality.
During combat situations, a true Cloud Drake prefers to defeat opponents by the use of spells and other tactics.

JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 06-08-2004 04:59:26 PM
quote:
Ruvyen had this to say about (_|_):
Skunk Dragon

Sounds like something some degenerate furry artist would make up so they can draw a dragon with fur and tits.

I don't know how to be sexy. If I catch a girl looking at me and our eyes lock, I panic and open mine wider. Then I lick my lips and rub my genitals. And mouth the words "You're dead."
Cherveny
Papaya
posted 06-08-2004 05:02:30 PM
Stone Dragon

In the war between good and evil, a Stone Dragon tends to walk the fine line of Neutrality.
As far as magical tendancies, a Stone Dragon's nature does not lend itself well to the ways of Magic.
During combat situations, a true Stone Dragon prefers to defeat opponents by the use of spells and other tactics.

Dragon Description:
The Stone Dragon varies in color, ranging from a dark grey to nearly white. As it's name implies, it's texture is stone like, and often it's coloring will actually resemble marble, granite or some other indigenous rock.

The Stone Dragon builds it's home deep underground, using it's powerful claws to scoop earth and stone away. Did you hear me? Yes, it uses its claws to dig through stone, which also makes it a powerful fighter in close combat.

Luckily for most would be enemies, the stone dragon lives far enough in seclusion that seldom does it have a need to use either it's claws, or it's devastating lava breathe weapon.Even though the Stone Dragon lives far under the earth, it is quite social and often makes friends and allies with the deep dwarves that share it's habitat.

This Dragons favorite elements are: Granite and Loyal Friendships

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 06-08-2004 05:02:39 PM
quote:
Ivy Dragon

In the war between good and evil, a Ivy Dragon tends to walk the fine line of Neutrality.
As far as magical tendancies, Magical spells come as natural to the Ivy Dragon as breathe from it's body.
During combat situations, the Ivy Dragon shows a preference for the rending and slashing of Hand to Hand combat.

Dragon Description:
The Ivy Dragon makes it's home in heavily forested areas and sometimes jungles. Ivy Dragon's are closely linked to their environments and well in tune with nature. They are the protectors of the forest, and are sometimes worshiped by druids and elves.

Ivy dragons gain their name from the powers they have over the plants and animals in their domain. These dragons often link themselves so closely to their territory that they actually entwine part of their life force into the area.

Because of this, an Ivy Dragons territory is almost always lush and beautiful. The sky is unusually clear and animal life flourishes in a way that seems magical. Ivy Dragons are fierce protectors and will defend their domain with their life, if need be.Ivy Dragon's are have a deep emerald coloring, they are medium sized dragons. Ivy Dragon's are excellent shape shifters. They can use their shape changing abilities to form tendrils or extra limbs in battle to aid them in combat.

This Dragons favorite elements are: Jade, Forests, and Protection

But but....I hate nature!

That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Damnati
Filthy
posted 06-08-2004 05:13:49 PM
Sun Dragon

In the war between good and evil, Sun Dragons take the side of the noble and good.

Dragon Description:
From a distance, the Sun Dragon appears as though it is made of pure flames. In truth, it is not made of flame at all but it does maintain a constant should of flames around it's body. This allows for both very effective armor and a stunning appearance.

During its adolescent stages, a Sun Dragon's body begins to excrete an oily substance through it's skin which burns slowly over time, like napalm. When it reaches this age, the Dragon is ignited by it's elders. Sun Dragons are totally immune to fire.

After it is ignited, the Sun Dragon's flames will continue to blaze for the whole of the dragon's natural life span. Sun Dragons are extremely fierce in combat. The Sun Dragon is among the noblest breed of dragonkind.They are revered both for their ferocity in combat and their great wisdom.

This Dragons favorite elements are: Tiger's Eye and Nobility of Spirit

Love is hard, harder than steel and thrice as cruel. It is as inexorable as the tides and life and death alike follow in its wake. -Phèdre nó Delaunay, Kushiel's Chosen

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java the thoughts aquire speed, the teeth acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.

Abbikat
Tastes best with pudding
posted 06-08-2004 05:49:53 PM
quote:
Nae painfully thought these words up:
Orange Dragon

In the war between good and evil, a Orange Dragon tends to walk the fine line of Neutrality.
As far as magical tendancies, a Orange Dragon's nature does not lend itself well to the ways of Magic.
During combat situations, the Orange Dragon shows a preference for the rending and slashing of Hand to Hand combat.

Dragon Description:
The Orange Dragon makes it's home within active volcanoes. They are immune to all forms of fire from an early age.

Orange dragons are one of the most powerful of dragons. Orange dragons love to hoard treasure and magic items. They also enjoy soaring high over their domains, where they may survey their entire territory and all that takes place therein.

At birth, an orange dragon's scales are a dull orange, and reach a bright orange once the young adult stage is obtained, at which time they also develop dark black ribbings on both the top and bottom wing surfaces.An orange dragon is a fierce opponent and will rarely, if ever, back down or flee from a fight, unless clearly outnumbered. An orange dragon's breath weapon is a gigantic cone of magma.

This Dragons favorite elements are: Molten Lava and Courage

Me too Nae!!

All that mention of fire and nothing about having a temper liking a ticking bomb... oh well.. it's still pretty close to me

Were-Tigress Disciple of Lycanthropy
Perma-lowbie, addicted to MMORPGs
My LiveJournal

Hostile Makeover
Evil as chocolate covered thistles
posted 06-08-2004 06:07:03 PM
Moon Dragon

In the war between good and evil, a Moon Dragon tends to walk the fine line of Neutrality.

Dragon Description:
The Moon Dragon has translucent scales and emits a soft white glow from it's body, thus earning it's name.

The moon Dragon is an especially large Dragon, but beautiful and graceful. It makes it's home in mountainous regions, often picking a large cavern to be it's lair.

Moon Dragons are nocturnal in nature, only coming out at night. They silently fly through the nighttime sky, hunting deer, antelope or other woodland creatures. The Moon Dragon has a particularly long lifespan even amongst dragonkind.Some Moon Dragons have been known to live for several millennia, making it one of the longest lived creatures in existence.

This Dragons favorite things are: Moonstone, Starlight, and Longevity

Jargum
Doughnut
posted 06-08-2004 06:39:43 PM

Stone Dragon

In the war between good and evil, a Stone Dragon tends to walk the fine line of Neutrality.
As far as magical tendancies, a Stone Dragon's nature does not lend itself well to the ways of Magic.
During combat situations, a true Stone Dragon prefers to defeat opponents by the use of spells and other tactics.

Dragon Description:
The Stone Dragon varies in color, ranging from a dark grey to nearly white. As it's name implies, it's texture is stone like, and often it's coloring will actually resemble marble, granite or some other indigenous rock.

The Stone Dragon builds it's home deep underground, using it's powerful claws to scoop earth and stone away. Did you hear me? Yes, it uses its claws to dig through stone, which also makes it a powerful fighter in close combat.

Luckily for most would be enemies, the stone dragon lives far enough in seclusion that seldom does it have a need to use either it's claws, or it's devastating lava breathe weapon.Even though the Stone Dragon lives far under the earth, it is quite social and often makes friends and allies with the deep dwarves that share it's habitat.

This Dragons favorite elements are: Granite and Loyal Friendships

Rock on Ba-dum tssh

Trent
Smurfberry Moneyshot
posted 06-08-2004 06:47:23 PM
Spirit Dragon

In the war between good and evil, a Spirit Dragon tends to walk the fine line of Neutrality.
As far as magical tendancies, Magical spells come as natural to the Spirit Dragon as breathe from it's body.
During combat situations, a true Spirit Dragon prefers to defeat opponents by the use of spells and other tactics.

Dragon Description:
The spirit dragon is a true creature of chaos, it is very nomadic and goes wherever it pleases. Due to its non-corporeal nature, a spirit dragon moves freely anywhere and everywhere.

A spirit dragon is a living mystery. They are barely visible to the naked eye, as their bodies are formed from the ghost-like material of the soul.

A Spirit Dragon is nearly impossible to harm except by means of powerfully enchanted weapons and magical spells. The spirit dragon has no physical substance and cannot manipulate the physical world without the use of Spells and Magic.However, be warned that this does not mean the spirit dragon is of no consequence. They are masters of magic and take a large part in the happenings of the mortal world around them. They are often seen as puppeteers behind the stage of reality.

This Dragons favorite elements are: Soulstone, Hematite, and Wind

Addy
posted 06-08-2004 07:05:14 PM
quote:
Crystal Dragon

In the war between good and evil, Crystal Dragons take the side of the noble and good.
As far as magical tendancies, Magical spells come as natural to the Crystal Dragon as breathe from it's body.
During combat situations, a true Crystal Dragon prefers to defeat opponents by the use of spells and other tactics.

Dragon Description:
Fun-loving and good natured, crystal dragons tend to be responsible rulers. They establish domains in the cold, open northern reaches, building castles out of snow and ice. They leave these castles open to the sky, for they love to watch the stars on clear, cold nights.

Hatchlings have glossy white scales that become more and more translucent with age. By the time they reach adulthood, these scales become luminescent in moonlight. In the full light of the day they glow with a dazzling, almost unbearable brilliance.

Like other benevolent dragons, the crystal dragons prefer to talk rather than fight. Even without special abilities, they can be charming and engaging to an extreme. Gems and metal ores are their foods of choice.A crystal dragon's breath weapon is a cone of glowing shards. The shards slice and cut those caught in the cone.

This Dragons favorite elements are: Quartz, Ice, and Good Natures

HeavySpider
Pancake
posted 06-08-2004 07:06:53 PM
Scarlet Dragon

In the war between good and evil, a Scarlet Dragon tends to walk the fine line of Neutrality.
As far as magical tendancies, Magical spells come as natural to the Scarlet Dragon as breathe from it's body.

Dragon Description:
The Scarlet dragon has brilliant red scales edged with a slight hint of blue around the fringes. It is unusually sleek as far as dragons go, and is a very fast flyer.

Scarlet dragons are playful, almost to an extreme. They are often found wrestling each other (sometimes causing much damage and havoc.), racing each other, and scaring the living daylights out of completely innocent bystanders.

It should be noted here that they do not intentionally harm these innocents, at least not without just cause. Although sometimes accidents have been known to occur as a result...While close in appearance to the Red Dragon, the Scarlet dragon's nature is nothing like that of it's evil natured kin. The Scarlet dragon is playful and generally good natured, (although it has been known to have a bit of a temper).

This Dragons favorite elements are: Marble, Laughter, and Youthful Behavior

Th3_Sn1per will save the day!
diadem
eet bugz
posted 06-08-2004 07:49:27 PM
quote:

I am a A Celestial Dragon!

Hey, I took the http://dragonhame.com online Inner Dragon quiz and found out I am a Celestial Dragon on the inside.

In the war between good and evil, Celestial Dragons take the side of the noble and good....
When it comes to the powers of Chaos vs. those of Law and Order, your inner dragon is a risk taker and answers to no one....
As far as magical tendancies, Magical spells come as natural to the Celestial Dragon as breathe from it's body....
During combat situations, whether by spells or by claw, your inner dragon will do whatever it takes to get the job done....
The Celestial Dragon is a large dragon species, and is covered with perfectly mirrored scales. It roams the skies and has been seen both during the day and at nighttime. This dragon does not speak, but communicates by thought alone.'
Celestial Dragon's are solitary in nature. Often these dragons seem to act without rhyme or reason. The are very benevolent in nature, but at the same time they are totally unpredictable.'
The dragons are kind and merciful, and will often offer their aid to mortals when they can see that they are needed. Celestial Dragon's earn their name from their visual appearance. When lading at night or in the daytime, it appears as if part of the sky has materialized into the form of a dragon.
'
This Dragons favorite elements are: Calcite and Good Fortune

http://Dragonhame.Com

wish it had the scores for the second set of questions

play da best song in da world or me eet your soul
Damnati
Filthy
posted 06-08-2004 08:59:35 PM
quote:
Abbikat stumbled drunkenly to the keyboard and typed:
Me too Nae!!

All that mention of fire and nothing about having a temper liking a ticking bomb... oh well.. it's still pretty close to me

*pounces Abbi with the jello puddin' and commences with the gnawing of the leg*

Love is hard, harder than steel and thrice as cruel. It is as inexorable as the tides and life and death alike follow in its wake. -Phèdre nó Delaunay, Kushiel's Chosen

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java the thoughts aquire speed, the teeth acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: