EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Rather good personality test
Zaza
I don't give a damn.
posted 06-08-2004 01:08:30 PM
Dunno if this ever has been posted before, but:

http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp

I ended up with: Teacher, which fits very well, in fact.

Sakkra
Office Linebacker
posted 06-08-2004 01:13:40 PM
Doot doo doo doo doot Inspector Sakkra!
Katrinity
Cookie Goddess!
posted 06-08-2004 01:17:51 PM
I'm the Healer. ^.^

And unique!

quote:
The Healer is the Prince or Princess of fairytale, the King's Champion or Defender of the Faith, like Sir Galahad or Joan of Arc. Healers are found in only 1 percent of the general population, although, at times, their idealism leaves them feeling even more isolated from the rest of humanity.

Katrinity fucked around with this message on 06-08-2004 at 01:24 PM.

Cookie Goddess Supreme
Furry Kitsune of Power!
Pouncer of the 12th degree!
"Cxularath ftombn gonoragh pv'iornw hqxoxon targh!"
Translated: "Sell your soul for a cookie?"
Vorago
A completely different kind of Buckethead
posted 06-08-2004 01:19:40 PM
Falaanla Marr
I AM HOT CHIX
posted 06-08-2004 01:23:35 PM
quote:
ACES! Another post by Sakkra:
Doot doo doo doo doot Inspector Sakkra Falaanla!
Zaza
I don't give a damn.
posted 06-08-2004 01:25:31 PM
quote:
Katrinity was listening to Cher while typing:
I'm the Healer. ^.^

And unique!

When I saw that type, I instantly thought of you.

Darius!
Pancake
posted 06-08-2004 01:26:28 PM
Cherveny
Papaya
posted 06-08-2004 01:27:22 PM
I'm an Architect
BeauChan
Objects in sigpic may be hammier than they appear
posted 06-08-2004 01:32:54 PM
heh, Provider

I'm such the motherly type anyways.

Endured by EC for over 7 years and counting...
Led
*kaboom*
posted 06-08-2004 01:47:55 PM
Healer here too.
Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 06-08-2004 01:51:37 PM
Move over, move over--Mastermind incoming:

quote:
Of the four aspects of strategic analysis and definition it is the contingency planning or entailment organizing role that reaches the highest development in Masterminds. Entailing or contingency planning is not an informative activity, rather it is a directive one in which the planner tells others what to do and in what order to do it. As the organizing capabilities the Masterminds increase so does their inclination to take charge of whatever is going on.

It is in their abilities that Masterminds differ from the other Rationals, while in most of their attitudes they are just like the others. However there is one attitude that sets them apart from other Rationals: they tend to be much more self-confident than the rest, having, for obscure reasons, developed a very strong will. They are rather rare, comprising no more than, say, one percent of the population. Being very judicious, decisions come naturally to them; indeed, they can hardly rest until they have things settled, decided, and set. They are the people who are able to formulate coherent and comprehensive contingency plans, hence contingency organizers or "entailers."

Masterminds will adopt ideas only if they are useful, which is to say if they work efficiently toward accomplishing the Mastermind's well-defined goals. Natural leaders, Masterminds are not at all eager to take command of projects or groups, preferring to stay in the background until others demonstrate their inability to lead. Once in charge, however, Masterminds are the supreme pragmatists, seeing reality as a crucible for refining their strategies for goal-directed action. In a sense, Masterminds approach reality as they would a giant chess board, always seeking strategies that have a high payoff, and always devising contingency plans in case of error or adversity. To the Mastermind, organizational structure and operational procedures are never arbitrary, never set in concrete, but are quite malleable and can be changed, improved, streamlined. In their drive for efficient action, Masterminds are the most open-minded of all the types. No idea is too far-fetched to be entertained-if it is useful. Masterminds are natural brainstormers, always open to new concepts and, in fact, aggressively seeking them. They are also alert to the consequences of applying new ideas or positions. Theories which cannot be made to work are quickly discarded by the Masterminds. On the other hand, Masterminds can be quite ruthless in implementing effective ideas, seldom counting personal cost in terms of time and energy

To reign is worth ambition, though in Hell:
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

--Satan, quoted by John Milton

Katrinity
Cookie Goddess!
posted 06-08-2004 01:54:06 PM
quote:
Led impressed everyone with:
Healer here too.

Wow! Didn't know you wanted to Heal the World too! ^.^

<hands Led a cookie>

Cookie Goddess Supreme
Furry Kitsune of Power!
Gadani
U
posted 06-08-2004 01:55:46 PM
quote:
Sakkra had this to say about Robocop:
Doot doo doo doo doot Inspector Gadani!
Arttemis
Not Squire... but a guitar!
posted 06-08-2004 01:56:27 PM
quote:
Darius! thought this was the Ricky Martin Fan Club Forum and wrote:
http://keirsey.com/personality/spit.html

me too.

KaLourin
Illanae's Stooge!
posted 06-08-2004 01:57:36 PM
That makes two of us Sage. Odd.. never considered myself a mastermind.
Dont make me slap you so hard your bucket spins around, and around,and stops sideways,thus confusing you, and making you run about London wearing your bucket, a g-string, and carrying a stick,smacking the ground while yelling "MAGICALLY DELICIOUS! MAGICALLY FUCKING DELICIOUS!"- {Tal} to Mortious
Hebrew 9:3- 'And the Lord said unto me, "Dude, there isn't a K in covenant."' - Snoota

This beer drops trou and fucks your mouth with pure hoppy goodness. - Karnaj
Noxhil
Pancake
posted 06-08-2004 02:04:35 PM
quote:
Cherveny had this to say about (_|_):
I'm an Architect
Sentow, Maybe
Pancake
posted 06-08-2004 02:05:24 PM
I fight loudly for those with no voice.
Once more into the breach, my friends, once more. We'll close the wall with our dead. In peace, nothing so becomes a man as modesty and humility, but when the blast of war blows in our ears, then imitate the action of the tiger, summon up the blood, disguise fair nature with rage and lend the eye a terrible aspect.
Lazzay
omg mack attack :(
posted 06-08-2004 02:08:12 PM
I'm the champion!
one two three fo let me see that tootsie roll
Katrinity
Cookie Goddess!
posted 06-08-2004 02:11:03 PM
quote:
Lazzay had this to say about dark elf butts:
I'm the champion!

Lazzay is the Champion, my friends! She keeps on fighting till the end! Oooooh she is the Champion, she is the champion!

Cookie Goddess Supreme
Furry Kitsune of Power!
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 06-08-2004 02:11:27 PM
quote:
And coming in at #1 is Bloodsage with "Reply." I'm Casey Casem.
Move over, move over--Mastermind incoming:

That makes three of us. How zany!

That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 06-08-2004 02:13:42 PM
I ended up as a fieldmarshal. It's close, but a couple details don't quite fit.

Extroverted: 1
Intuitive: 67
Thinking: 33
Judging: 67

Base eight is just like base ten, really... if you're missing two fingers. - Tom Lehrer
There are people in this world who do not love their fellow human beings, and I hate people like that! - Tom Lehrer
I want to be a race car passenger; just a guy who bugs the driver. "Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Can I put my feet out the window? Man, you really like Tide..." - Mitch Hedberg
Please keep your arms, legs, heads, tails, tentacles, pseudopods, wings, and/or other limb-like structures inside the ride at all times.
Please submit all questions, inquests, and/or inquiries, in triplicate, to the Department of Redundancy Department, Division for the Management of Division Management Divisions.

Khyron
Hello, my mushy friend...
posted 06-08-2004 02:23:21 PM
Nae
Fun with Chocolate
posted 06-08-2004 02:24:59 PM
It said I am ENFJ (Extraverted iNtuitive Feeling Judging), or a Teacher, however the profile for ENFJ sounds more like me than the one for Teacher. I see some of the things in Teacher as true, but this ENFJ profile is almost dead on.

ENFJ

Teacher

Zair
The Imp
posted 06-08-2004 02:28:24 PM
Inspector
Tarquinn
Personally responsible for the decline of the American Dollar
posted 06-08-2004 02:28:29 PM
quote:
Cherveny had this to say about John Romero:
I'm an Architect
~Never underestimate the power of a Dark Clown.
Ares
posted 06-08-2004 02:38:05 PM
I'm the Crafter

Your Type is
ISTP
Introverted Sensing Thinking Perceiving
Strength of the preferences %
67 1 11 33

Qualitative analysis of your type formula

Y\ou are:
distinctively expressed introvert

slightly expressed sensing personality

slightly expressed thinking personality

moderately expressed perceiving personality

Chugga
Pancake
posted 06-08-2004 02:41:17 PM
quote:
Of the four aspects of strategic analysis and definition it is the functional engineering or inventive role that reaches the highest development in Inventors. It is so natural for these individuals to practice devising gadgets and mechanisms, that they start doing it even as young children. And they get such a kick out of it that they really never stop exercising their inventive bent. Of course as this kind of activity is practiced some structural engineering inevitably happens, so that the next kind of skill to develop in the Inventor is that of designing. Now planning contingencies and marshalling forces, though practiced in some degree in the course of engineering activity, develop more slowly and are soon left behind by the burgeoning of talent in engineering. However, any kind of strategic exercise tends to bring added strength to both engineering and organizing skills.

As the Inventors' engineering capabilities increase so does their desire to let others know about whatever has come of their engineering efforts. So they tend to take up an informative role in their social exchanges. On the other hand they have less and less desire, if they ever had any, to direct the activities of others, doing so only when forced to by circumstances.

As engineers of function Inventors wish to exercise their competence in the world of people and things, and thus they deal imaginatively with social systems as well as physical and technological systems. They are very alert to what is apt to occur next-under certain conditions, if certain criteria are met-and they are always sensitive to possibilities. Found in two percent (at most) of the population, Inventors are good at functional analysis, and have both a tolerance for and enjoyment of complex problems. Outgoing and intensely curious, Inventors are apt to express interest in finding out about everything they come into contact with, and this can be a source of inspiration to others, who find themselves admiring the Inventor's insatiable hunger for knowledge. Inventors are also endlessly inventive, and are the most reluctant of all the types to do things in a particular manner just because that is the way things have always been done. They characteristically have an eye out for a better way, always on the lookout for new projects, new activities, new procedures. Inventors are confident in the value of their interests and display a charming capacity to ignore the standard, the traditional, and the authoritative. As a result of this innovative attitude, they often bring fresh, new approaches to their work and their lives.

Hm...seems sort of fitting ill be attending school for Computer Engineering.

Mod
Pancake
posted 06-08-2004 02:52:05 PM
quote:
Cherveny spewed forth this undeniable truth:
I'm an Architect
Life... is like a box of chocolates. A cheap, thoughtless, perfunctory gift that nobody ever asks for. Unreturnable, because all you get back is another box of chocolates. You're stuck with this undefinable whipped-mint crap that you mindlessly wolf down when there's nothing else left to eat. Sure, once in a while, there's a peanut butter cup, or an English toffee. But they're gone too fast, the taste is fleeting. So you end up with nothing but broken bits, filled with hardened jelly and teeth-crunching nuts, and if you're desperate enough to eat those, all you've got left is a... is an empty box... filled with useless, brown paper wrappers.
Anklebiter
Pancake
posted 06-08-2004 02:52:13 PM
quote:
Katrinity had this to say about Captain Planet:
I'm the Healer. ^.^

And unique!

Not so unique, I got it as well

EVE Online:
Asha Vahishta, Minmatar Pilot.
Katrinity
Cookie Goddess!
posted 06-08-2004 02:53:14 PM
Damn..alot of us are in the 1% of the population.
Cookie Goddess Supreme
Furry Kitsune of Power!
Monica
I've got an owie on my head :(
posted 06-08-2004 02:54:03 PM
Introverted iNtuitive Feeling Judging... the Counselor

Introverted 89%
Intuitive 11%
Feeling 22%
Judging 1%

Damnati
Filthy
posted 06-08-2004 03:06:05 PM
quote:
Monica was naked while typing this:
Introverted iNtuitive Feeling Judging... the Counselor

Introverted 89%
Intuitive 11%
Feeling 22%
Judging 1%

I got this one the first time I took that assessment (about a year and half ago) and ISFJ this time.

Love is hard, harder than steel and thrice as cruel. It is as inexorable as the tides and life and death alike follow in its wake. -Phèdre nó Delaunay, Kushiel's Chosen

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java the thoughts aquire speed, the teeth acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.

Liam
Swims in Erotic Circles
posted 06-08-2004 03:11:45 PM
Mastermind, or so it says.
Trent
Smurfberry Moneyshot
posted 06-08-2004 03:12:47 PM
Architect.

I 100%
N 22%
T 22%
P 67%

quote:
Of the four aspects of strategic analysis and definition, it is the structural engineering role -- architechtonics -- that reaches the highest development in INTPs, and it is for this reason they are aptly called the "architects." Their major interest is in figuring out structure, build, configuration -- the spatiality of things.

As the engineering capabilities the Architects increase so does their desire to let others know about whatever has come of their engineering efforts. So they tend to take up an informative role in their social exchanges. On the other hand they have less and less desire, if they ever had any, to direct the activities of others. Only when forced to by circumstance do they allow themselves to take charge of activities, and they exit the role as soon as they can without injuring the enterprise.

The Architects' distant goal is always to rearrange the environment somehow, to shape, to construct, to devise, whether it be buildings, institutions, enterprises, or theories. They look upon the world -- natural and civil -- as little more than raw material to be reshaped according to their design, as a formless stone for their hammer and chisel. Ayn Rand, master of the Rational character, describes this characteristic in the architect Howard Roark, her protagonist in The Fountainhead:

He was looking at the granite. He did not laugh as his eyes stopped in awareness of the earth around him. His face was like a law of nature-a thing one could not question, alter or implore. It had high cheekbones over gaunt, hollow cheeks; gray eyes, cold and steady; a contemptuous mouth, shut tight, the mouth of an executioner or a saint. He looked at the granite. To be cut, he thought, and made into walls. He looked at a tree. To be split and made into rafters. He looked at a streak of rust on the stone and thought of iron ore under the ground. To be melted and to emerge as girders against the sky. These rocks, he thought, are here for me; waiting for the drill, the dynamite and my voice; waiting to be split, ripped, pounded, reborn, waiting for the shape my hands will give to them. [The Fountainhead, pp 15-16]

Many regard this attitude as arrogant, and Architects are likely, especially in their later years, after finding out that most others are faking an understanding of the laws of nature, to think of themselves as the prime movers who must pit themselves against nature and society in an endless struggle to define ends clearly and adopt whatever means that promise success. If this is arrogance, then at least it is not vanity, and without question it has driven the design engineers to take the lead in molding the structure of civilization.

Trent fucked around with this message on 06-08-2004 at 03:14 PM.

Synjari
Warrior Princess
Cookie Seraphim!
posted 06-08-2004 03:15:53 PM
Your Type is INFJ (Counselor)

Introverted: 22
Intuitive: 22
Feeling: 33
Judging: 1

quote:
The Counselor Idealists are abstract thought and speech, cooperative in reaching their goals, and directive and introverted in their interpersonal roles. Counselors focus on human potentials, think in terms of ethical values, and come easily to decisions. The small number of this type (little more than 2 percent) is regrettable, since Counselors have an unusually strong desire to contribute to the welfare of others and genuinely enjoy helping their companions. Although Counsleors tend to be private, sensitive people, and are not generally visible leaders, they nevertheless work quite intensely with those close to them, quietly exerting their influence behind the scenes with their families, friends, and colleagues. This type has great depth of personality; they are themselves complicated, and can understand and deal with complex issues and people.

Counselors can be hard to get to know. They have an unusually rich inner life, but they are reserved and tend not to share their reactions except with those they trust. With their loved ones, certainly, Counselors are not reluctant to express their feelings, their face lighting up with the positive emotions, but darkening like a thunderhead with the negative. Indeed, because of their strong ability to take into themselves the feelings of others, Counselors can be hurt rather easily by those around them, which, perhaps, is one reason why they tend to be private people, mutely withdrawing from human contact. At the same time, friends who have known an Counselor for years may find sides emerging which come as a surprise. Not that they are inconsistent; Counselors value their integrity a great deal, but they have intricately woven, mysterious personalities which sometimes puzzle even them.

Counselors have strong empathic abilities and can become aware of another's emotions or intentions -- good or evil -- even before that person is conscious of them. This "mind-reading" can take the form of feeling the hidden distress or illnesses of others to an extent which is difficult for other types to comprehend. Even Counselors can seldom tell how they came to penetrate others' feelings so keenly. Furthermore, the Counselor is most likely of all the types to demonstrate an ability to understand psychic phenomena and to have visions of human events, past, present, or future. What is known as ESP may well be exceptional intuitive ability-in both its forms, projection and introjection. Such supernormal intuition is found frequently in the Counselor, and can extend to people, things, and often events, taking the form of visions, episodes of foreknowledge, premonitions, auditory and visual images of things to come, as well as uncanny communications with certain individuals at a distance.

"Villiany wears many masks, none of which are more dangerous than virtue." - "Sleepy Hollow"
Janus.
I am not a woman
posted 06-08-2004 03:19:50 PM
I also got Healer, I'm a cleric, go me!
Ares
posted 06-08-2004 03:22:47 PM
Arrenn Lightblade
Yes. Yes he is.
posted 06-08-2004 03:27:52 PM
quote:
Cherveny thought this was the Ricky Martin Fan Club Forum and wrote:
I'm an Architect
Kegwen
Sonyfag
posted 06-08-2004 03:30:24 PM
quote:
Janus.'s fortune cookie read:
I also got Healer, I'm a cleric, go me!
Faelynn LeAndris
Lusty busty redheaded wood elf with sharp claws
posted 06-08-2004 03:33:34 PM
The Performer:
quote:

Besides being concrete in speech and utilitarian in reaching their goals, the Performer Artisans are informative and expressive in their social interactions. Thus, while Performers are usually extreme in their expressiveness and sociability, observably the most expressive of all the types, they are not comfortable telling others what to do, preferring to offer information rather than to issue orders.

Demonstrating or performing is putting on a show to entertain others, and Performers, whether on the job, with friends, or in their families, are the natural performers among the types, people for whom it can truly be said "all the world's a stage." Playful and fun-loving, the Performer' primary social interest lies in stimulating those around them, arousing their senses and their pleasureful emotions-charming them, in a sense, to cast off their concerns and "lighten up." Representing about ten per cent of the general population, Performers radiate warmth and optimism, and are able to lift others' spirits with their contagious laughter and their irrepressible joy of living.

It is well that Performers are plentiful, something over ten per cent of the population, because they bring joy to so many of us. They love the excitement of playing to an audience, and they try to generate a sense of "showtime" wherever they are. Performers are not comfortable being alone most of the time, and seek the company of others whenever possible -- which they usually find, for they make wonderful playmates. Lively, witty conversationalists, Performers always seem to know the latest jokes and stories, and are quick with wisecracks and wordplay -- nothing is so serious or sacred that it can't be made fun of. Performers also like to live in the fast lane of society, and seem up on latest fads of dress, food, drink, and entertainment, the chic new fashion, the "in" nightclub, the "hot" new musical group. Energetic and uninhibited, Performers create a mood of "eat, drink, and be merry" wherever they go, and life around them can have a continual party-like atmosphere.

ESFP: Extraverted Sensing Feeling Perceiving

quote:

"Where's the party?" ESFPs love people, excitement, telling stories and having fun. The spontaneous, impulsive nature of this type is almost always entertaining. And ESFPs love to entertain -- on stage, at work, and/or at home. Social gatherings are an energy boost to these "people" people.
SPs sometimes think and talk in more of a spider-web approach. Several of my ESFP friends jump from thought to thought in mid-sentence, touching here or there in a manner that's almost incoherent to the listener, but will eventually cover the waterfront by skipping on impulse from one piece of information to another. It's really quite fascinating.

New! ESFPs are attracted to new ideas, new fashions, new gadgets, new ______. Perhaps it's the newness of life that attracts ESFPs to elementary education, especially to preschool and kindergarten.

ESFPs love to talk to people about people. Some of the most colorful storytellers are ESFPs. Their down-to-earth, often homespun wit reflects a mischievous benevolence.

Almost every ESFP loves to talk. Some can be identified by the twenty minute conversation required to ask or answer a simple factual question.

My LAUNCHCast Station
"Respect the Forest, Fear the Ranger"
I got lost for an hour and became god.
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: