EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Hay guys, any of you live in Columbus Ohio?
Aaron (the good one)
posted 06-07-2004 02:00:11 AM
I will be heading there with my boss and a fellow Marvel Player for the Yu-Gi-Oh tournament and the $10000 Marvel Tournament on the 25th and 26th.

The place I will be heading to on those days is called "Origins" in the Columbus Convention Center. So if you want to drop by for anything, I will be there at that time, hopefully making $2500 USD in cash.

Edit: Btw, anyone else here play Marvel Vs?

Delidgamond fucked around with this message on 06-07-2004 at 02:08 AM.

Galbadia Hotel - Video Game Music
I am Canadian and I hate The Tragically Hip
Demos
Pancake
posted 06-07-2004 02:11:08 AM
I was considering going, but I had some other stuff come up. I have relatives near there. In other news, I contribute nothing.
"Jesus saves, Buddha enlightens, Cthulhu thinks you'll make a nice sandwich."
Abbikat
Tastes best with pudding
posted 06-07-2004 02:15:38 AM
quote:
Nobody really understood why Delidgamond wrote:
Hay guys, any of you live in Columbus Ohio?

YES!!!*

*May not actually be true...

Were-Tigress Disciple of Lycanthropy
Perma-lowbie, addicted to MMORPGs
My LiveJournal

Trent
Smurfberry Moneyshot
posted 06-07-2004 02:55:31 AM
*checks his drivers license*

Nope.

Elvish Crack Piper
Murder is justified so long as people believe in something different than you do
posted 06-07-2004 03:11:56 AM
I should be going.

Id like to play in the Marvel one, but dont have any cards for it and dont know how to play I will be competing in Yu-Gi-Oh and DBZ though.

(Insert Funny Phrase Here)
Aaron (the good one)
posted 06-07-2004 03:17:29 AM
Go Marvel - Doom!
Elvish Crack Piper
Murder is justified so long as people believe in something different than you do
posted 06-07-2004 03:26:45 AM
If you have an extra deck you wouldnt mind borrowing for the duration of the event that'd be super Ya'd have ta teach me what the cards do first though :-/ What are you running for Yu-Gi-Oh? Im going to be using the annoying deck that can get off random 2nd turn kills Or exodia. Not sure.
Aaron (the good one)
posted 06-07-2004 03:28:07 AM
quote:
That damn dirty Elvish Crack Piper rudely interrupted me to say;
If you have an extra deck you wouldnt mind borrowing for the duration of the event that'd be super Ya'd have ta teach me what the cards do first though :-/ What are you running for Yu-Gi-Oh? Im going to be using the annoying deck that can get off random 2nd turn kills Or exodia. Not sure.

I don't play that fucking Yu-Gi-Oh shit. When mandatory cards cost you $30 each that game can go straight to hell.

I have to build a deck for my boss and in return he is using his air miles points to pay for a hotal for the 3 of us.

Edit: Last Turn is gay

Delidgamond fucked around with this message on 06-07-2004 at 03:29 AM.

Elvish Crack Piper
posted 06-07-2004 03:34:54 AM
Whoops Misread that.

I dont have any cards for it anymore, Im borrowing all the stuff for it. I was referring to the witch/sangan in play, use CED, find yata, win.

Gravity'sAngel
Pancake
posted 06-07-2004 12:11:03 PM
I'm hoping to be there on Sunday. Got friends running a booth, and I will no doubt be bringing food stuffs to them.
Still refusing to play WoW.
Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 06-07-2004 12:15:40 PM
quote:
Delidgamond wrote:
I don't play that fucking Yu-Gi-Oh shit.

Good to hear.

If you meet anyone over 16 there playing that, please beat them with a lead pipe for me.

Katrinity
Cookie Goddess!
posted 06-07-2004 12:24:37 PM
Yu Gi Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh..ahhh, that felt good.

^.^

Cookie Goddess Supreme
Furry Kitsune of Power!
Pouncer of the 12th degree!
"Cxularath ftombn gonoragh pv'iornw hqxoxon targh!"
Translated: "Sell your soul for a cookie?"
Aaron (the good one)
posted 06-07-2004 12:28:16 PM
quote:
One thousand monkies on one thousand typewriters would eventually write what Mortious said;
Good to hear.

If you meet anyone over 16 there playing that, please beat them with a lead pipe for me.

But that's like, half th people who come to the tournaments at the store I work at. I don't think my boss would appriciate me beating the money away.

Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 06-07-2004 12:31:17 PM
quote:
Katrinity's unholy Backstreet Boys obsession manifested in:
Yu Gi Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh..ahhh, that felt good.

^.^

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: