EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: This is a matter of life or death
Darius!
Pancake
posted 06-02-2004 01:07:50 AM
Everyone go to http://gamefaqs.com/ and vote for Chrono Trigger.
Palador ChibiDragon
Dismembered
posted 06-02-2004 01:09:50 AM
Voted.
I believe in the existance of magic, not because I have seen proof of its existance, but because I refuse to live in a world where it does not exist.
Trent
Smurfberry Moneyshot
posted 06-02-2004 01:19:32 AM
I voted for Zelda.
tFUCKING RETARD
Pancake
posted 06-02-2004 01:26:26 AM
Me and half my buddy list just voted Crono.

Edit: I disown Trent...somehow.

Vallo fucked around with this message on 06-02-2004 at 01:26 AM.

There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel alive.
Snugglits
I LIKE TO ABUSE THE ALERT MOD BUTTON AND I ENJOY THE FLAVOR OF SWEET SWEET COCK.
posted 06-02-2004 01:27:53 AM
Voted for LttP, since I never played Chrono Trigger and LttP is awesome.
[b].sig removed by Mr. Parcelan[/b]
Mog
not really a mmembe rof tis boered
posted 06-02-2004 01:28:37 AM
Voted for crono, but honestly whats it matter, its not gonna beat super mario and nothing is gonna beet starcraft

Regret calamities if you can thereby help the sufferer; if not, attend to your own work and allready the evil begins to be repaired
- Self Rreliance
Elvish Crack Piper
Murder is justified so long as people believe in something different than you do
posted 06-02-2004 01:33:19 AM
Blizzard fanbois will each vote 100 times.
(Insert Funny Phrase Here)
Tegadil
Queen of the Smoofs
posted 06-02-2004 01:35:56 AM
LTTP.
Palador ChibiDragon
Dismembered
posted 06-02-2004 01:39:58 AM
quote:
Waisz's fortune cookie read:
Voted for LttP, since I never played Chrono Trigger and LttP is awesome.

You have missed out on a great game. It had cool characters, a good plot, good use of time travel in the plot, decent graphics (they hold their own, despite the game's age), some fun hidden things to find, and the CT combat system.

Yes, Chrono Trigger's combat system. A very simple system, but much beloved. I want to see another game use it someday. Antipode = Love.

I believe in the existance of magic, not because I have seen proof of its existance, but because I refuse to live in a world where it does not exist.
Chugga
Pancake
posted 06-02-2004 01:43:54 AM
Voted LTTP as well, it had my childhood, not Chrono.

I beat LTTP as a kid 8 times...I enjoyed it that much.

Darius!
Pancake
posted 06-02-2004 01:44:45 AM
quote:
Mog had this to say about Punky Brewster:
Voted for crono, but honestly whats it matter, its not gonna beat super mario and nothing is gonna beet starcraft

The only people that like Starcraft are Koreans and Korea doesn't know what gamefaqs.com is.

Nicole
The hip-hop-happiest bunny in all of marshmallow woods
posted 06-02-2004 02:42:13 AM
Voted LttP as well, because, well, I didn't really like Chrono Trigger all that much.

I just spent
my last cent
purchasing this poverty.

Mod
Pancake
posted 06-02-2004 04:30:42 AM
That is the lamest 'Best game ever'-poll ever. Half the games on the list are some sort of Final Fantasy knockoff.
Life... is like a box of chocolates. A cheap, thoughtless, perfunctory gift that nobody ever asks for. Unreturnable, because all you get back is another box of chocolates. You're stuck with this undefinable whipped-mint crap that you mindlessly wolf down when there's nothing else left to eat. Sure, once in a while, there's a peanut butter cup, or an English toffee. But they're gone too fast, the taste is fleeting. So you end up with nothing but broken bits, filled with hardened jelly and teeth-crunching nuts, and if you're desperate enough to eat those, all you've got left is a... is an empty box... filled with useless, brown paper wrappers.
nem-x
posted 06-02-2004 05:02:13 AM
Mario 3 vs Chrono Trigger

That's a tough one.

Blindy.
Suicide (Also: Gay.)
posted 06-02-2004 11:33:17 AM
quote:
Palador ChibiDragon needs to learn to type:
You have missed out on a great game. It had cool characters, a good plot, good use of time travel in the plot, decent graphics (they hold their own, despite the game's age), some fun hidden things to find, and the CT combat system.

Yes, Chrono Trigger's combat system. A very simple system, but much beloved. I want to see another game use it someday. Antipode = Love.

Have you played Grandia II?

Khyron
Hello, my mushy friend...
posted 06-02-2004 12:45:51 PM
quote:
Mod had this to say about the Spice Girls:
That is the lamest 'Best game ever'-poll ever. Half the games on the list are some sort of Final Fantasy knockoff.

It's a little bit BIGGER than that.

http://gamefaqs.com/poll/spr04_bracket.html

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: