EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: WHAT THE HELL! ';.;
Mog
not really a mmembe rof tis boered
posted 05-31-2004 02:02:13 PM
Over the last few days my compy has got more spyware then i can shake a stick at, my keyboard died, my mouse died butthen came back to life, all of my mozilla bookmarks have deleted themself, as have my quicklinks, and now i open kaazalite to see it lost my username,settigns, and shared folders

oh, and to add injury to insult, weirdness with girlfriend

kill me now ^_________^

Regret calamities if you can thereby help the sufferer; if not, attend to your own work and allready the evil begins to be repaired
- Self Rreliance
Gunslinger Moogle
No longer a gimmick
posted 05-31-2004 02:04:29 PM
If it's any consolation though, you only made two typos in the entire post

Seriously...that sucks have you tried AdAware or anything? That usually helps, if not, get an exorcism.

moogle is the 3241727861th binary digit of pi

Disclaimer: I'm just kidding, I love all living things.
The fastest draw in the Crest.
"The Internet is MY critical thinking course." -Maradon
"Gambling for the husband, an abortion for the wife and fireworks for the kids they chose to keep? Fuck you, Disneyland. The Pine Ridge Indian Reservation is the happiest place on Earth." -JooJooFlop

Kegwen
Sonyfag
posted 05-31-2004 02:43:20 PM
I know nobody ever wants to format, but it may be in your best interest.
Mog
not really a mmembe rof tis boered
posted 05-31-2004 03:12:44 PM
keg, i sadly think your right and i probly do have to format, jsut have way to much shit to backup, so like if it keeps being like this I eventualy will I guess, but probly not till after next week (last week of school and fifty thousand projects)

and moogle, so far i ahev run the following

adaware
spybot
pest patrol
Browser hijack blaster
CWSshredder
Hijack this (still no response in forum to whati should delete)

Regret calamities if you can thereby help the sufferer; if not, attend to your own work and allready the evil begins to be repaired
- Self Rreliance
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: