EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: OMG!
Akiraiu Zenko
Is actually a giddy schoolgirl
posted 05-28-2004 02:06:40 AM
<---- Somebody pissed all over my name!

Jeez, has it really been this long since I showed up here? Time sure does fly!

I'm gunna do like Aury...Post in this thread, and I'll leave a little comment about you! Don't be offended if there isn't much to it, there are alot of people around here I never really got to know...

The artist formerly known as Zephyer Kyuukaze.
Zair
The Imp
posted 05-28-2004 02:09:04 AM
Not posting for a comment, just posting to say grats. I still remember when mort first brought you here, even though I was in lurker status at the time. Grats on 3 years!
Gadani
U
posted 05-28-2004 02:09:21 AM
quote:
This one time, at Zephyer Kyuukaze camp:
there are alot of people around here I never really got to know...

Like me!

Seriously though, I laughed at the whole "pissed on my name" thing. I'm easily amused.

Ryuujin
posted 05-28-2004 02:11:12 AM
Congrats Zephy! /nibble
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 05-28-2004 02:11:26 AM
I'm lubed up and ready to go, though for reasons unrelated to this thread.

What?

That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Vorbis
Vend-A-Goat
posted 05-28-2004 02:14:09 AM
I didn't think you
came here before I did, but
I think that a lot.

Congrats on three years,
I would enjoy a comment
if you wouldn't mind.

Maradon!
posted 05-28-2004 02:17:03 AM
Beenz
Trillee
I <3 My Deviant
posted 05-28-2004 02:19:03 AM
*HUGS Zephy*

Yay!

Freschel Spindrift
Caucasian
posted 05-28-2004 02:20:33 AM
Cool, there's two of us that went gold today. Grats Zephy.
Who's that crazy kook that's destroying the world. It's Zorc (That's me) It's Zorc and Pals.
Bakura: Did you forget our anniversary, again? (laughter)
Zorc: Yes, I was busy destroying the world (laughter) Slaughtering millions. (Laughter)
Bakura: That's my Zorc.
The blood of the innocents will flow without end. His name is Zorc, and he's destroying the world.
Caela
Crazed Ex-Angel
posted 05-28-2004 02:22:17 AM
*hugs the jackal* Gratz, Zeph
"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. " - the "Professor" - The Moon Is A Harsh Mistress
Chugga
Pancake
posted 05-28-2004 02:25:20 AM
Let's have at this one!
Palador ChibiDragon
Dismembered
posted 05-28-2004 02:27:32 AM
Fire away, and congrats.
I believe in the existance of magic, not because I have seen proof of its existance, but because I refuse to live in a world where it does not exist.
Trent
Smurfberry Moneyshot
posted 05-28-2004 03:08:51 AM
Gratz Zephy.
Azymyth
Not gay; just weird
posted 05-28-2004 03:15:34 AM
*snugs the Zephy* Grats.
I suffer from CRS: Can't Remember Shit.

Sig pic done by the very talented SJen!

Aury
My hair is a deadly weapon
posted 05-28-2004 03:56:03 AM
I post in your thread.
Snoota
Now I am become Death, shatterer of worlds
posted 05-28-2004 03:58:10 AM
tosses Zephy's salad
Synjari
Warrior Princess
Cookie Seraphim!
posted 05-28-2004 04:02:33 AM
Grats Zephy *hugs*
"Villiany wears many masks, none of which are more dangerous than virtue." - "Sleepy Hollow"
Hostile Makeover
Evil as chocolate covered thistles
posted 05-28-2004 04:10:27 AM
Razor
posted 05-28-2004 07:10:20 AM
quote:
This insanity brought to you by Aury:
I post in your thread

as well.

Astronomy is a passion...
Engineering is a love...
My job isn't a job, it's my career, and I love every minute of it: Observatory Superintendent
Akiraiu Zenko
posted 05-28-2004 07:32:29 AM
Here we go!

Zair - I can't honestly say I know you very well, but when I think back to posts of yours I've read, you certainly seem like a descent enough guy.

Gadani - Yes, like you! I think you're on the long list of ECers that I've never actually spoken to, but I don't recall ever seeing a post you've made that invoked a negative emotion in me. You, also, seem like quite a descent guy.

Ryuujin - Leezard! We have not spoken in quite awhile, which is really a shame. You're a nice guy, and I think we've got a few things in common. Like we both like bondage.

Karnaj - Ah! What can I say? Your political views seem to constantly mirror my own, but you actually have the eloquence to say what I feel, and you often do. I must thank you, for always standing up for the things we both happen to believe in. You really are an awesome guy.

Vorbis - You know, as long as we've both been on these boards, and both been pretty frequent posters, I really don't know you very well. I don't recall you ever really offending me, though...I ought to pay more attention to your Livejournal, I have a bad habit of skimming my friends list for one or two peoples' posts. Oh, and the rescent schtick is cool. I love Haiku.

Marabill - How can I not appreciate a fellow lover of the goggles!? You've got a great sense of humour, and though we've never really spoken...goodness, I'm noticing a trend...the boards just wouldn't be the same without you. You're both intelligent and funny, and an integral part of this community.

OMG Trillee! - You're one of the ECers I've actually had conversations with! We haven't spoken that many times, but it was always a good conversation when we did, and there's been more than once that you've been there with a hug and a kind word when I was feeling down...

Freschel Spindrift - Unfortunately, you're on the list of those I don't really know...which is kinda funny, actually, since we both joined on the same day. Like the first two, though, you seem a right descent guy.

CAELA!!! - I miss you! We never talk anymore, because I don't ever go in the EC chat anymore, but you've been such a very, very dear friend to me...I remember when we always confided anything we needed to confide in someone, to each other. We were each other's support, and confidants...and if we still spoke on a regular basis, I know we still would be. You're a really wonderful person, and we really need to find a way to talk more often...

Doomie - You're yet another one I've never really spoken to, but you're quite a cool fellow. Maybe one of these days, I'll actually have a good conversation or two with some of you guys I don't know all that well...

Palador Chibidragon - I don't think we've ever really conversed directly, but you're one of the people who really sticks in my mind...I think we've spoken to each other in threads quite a few times. You're very level-headed, and good hearted. I like you, you're a good guy!

Trent - Or not Trent? That is the question. You're such a cool guy! You've got just the right balance of cool gothiness and friendliness, that seem at odds, but make for a really interesting person. I love how you're so blatantly goth, but not one of those goths that give goth the bad name it seems to have these days. Blah. I suck at the words and stuff.

Azy! - You're another ECer that I HAVE spoken to, quite a few times! You've always been very nice to me, and you know me better than alot of the people here on this board do, I think. We haven't spoken in a long time, though...

Aury - Ex lover, and current dear friend. I haven't seen you in far too long, though, for someone so nearby...I miss you. You really have to show me this new apartment of yours, and we need to have a good long talk about...well, life in general, I think.

Snoota - You know...I'm really not sure what to say about you! You're one of those guys that I manage to like, and be offended by, at the same time. You've got one hell of a boatload of personality, and though I don't think we have much in common, I still think you're a really cool guy. And you still owe me a blowjob.

Synny - I miss you, Synny! I haven't spoken to you in ages and ages...You're a wonderful, wonderful, caring person, but without being overly soft...you're also very capable of righteous anger...and I think caring and righteous anger is a very admirable combination, the sort of person who can make someone feel better, while making the one who hurt them pay for it. I still owe you from long ago, and I won't ever forget, and I will repay you one day...

Xyrra - I don't know you very well, personally, but you're another one of those people who leaves me with a good impression. You're a good person, and I'm glad you're around.

Phew! This is really tiring! I know some of my comments were pretty lame...Shakespeare I'm not.

Snoota
Now I am become Death, shatterer of worlds
posted 05-28-2004 07:50:36 AM
No can do on the blowjob. But next time you're in Vegas I'll take you to the gay bar I accidently walked in on Stripper night and get you teabagged. Nae says it only costs twenty bucks.

Though better yet, slip me a twenty and I'll teabag you myself!

...what?

Snoota fucked around with this message on 05-28-2004 at 07:51 AM.

Akiraiu Zenko
posted 05-28-2004 07:51:39 AM
quote:
Snoota had this to say about pies:
No can do on the blowjob. But next time you're in Vegas I'll take you to the gay bar I accidently walked in on Stripper night and get you teabagged. Nae says it only costs twenty bucks.

Hey, cool!

If I'm ever in Vegas, I'll hold you to that.

Akiraiu Zenko
posted 05-28-2004 07:54:23 AM
Razor - For some reason, there seems to be a few people on these boards that really dislike you...I'm not sure why. You've always been really nice to me, and there's been more than one time when I was really down, back when I used to visit the EC chatroom, and you gave me a shoulder to lean on...You're a nice guy.
Tarquinn
Personally responsible for the decline of the American Dollar
posted 05-28-2004 07:56:15 AM
My spoon is too big!
~Never underestimate the power of a Dark Clown.
Blindy.
Suicide (Also: Gay.)
posted 05-28-2004 08:05:22 AM
You rock Zephy! Congrats!
Gikk
SCA babe!!!
posted 05-28-2004 08:48:55 AM
Huuuuuuug.

Just hink, one year, and you'll be radioactive!

OtakuPenguin
Peels like a tangerine, but is juicy like an orange.
posted 05-28-2004 09:04:32 AM
Congrats!!
..:: This Is The Sound Of Settling ::..
Addy
posted 05-28-2004 09:07:09 AM
Grats.
Katrinity
Cookie Goddess!
posted 05-28-2004 09:25:26 AM
Omg! Happy Goldie Locks Day, jackal! <snuggles Zephy and feeds him plenty o' delicious cookies>
Cookie Goddess Supreme
Furry Kitsune of Power!
Pouncer of the 12th degree!
"Cxularath ftombn gonoragh pv'iornw hqxoxon targh!"
Translated: "Sell your soul for a cookie?"
Pvednes
Lynched
posted 05-28-2004 09:34:18 AM
Congratulations sir!
Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 05-28-2004 09:38:07 AM
quote:
I'm lubed up and ready to go
Bajah
Thooooooor
posted 05-28-2004 09:41:12 AM
Grats on the gold-plating, Zephy It's been good having you around. hehe
Falaanla Marr
I AM HOT CHIX
posted 05-28-2004 09:53:21 AM
mememe

Grats on the gold. Just don't let anyone dump radioactive sludge all over your name next year

Bloodrose
Pancake
posted 05-28-2004 09:55:40 AM
Gratz on the gold (posting just to gratz you).
~That which yields, is not always weak~
Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
I posted in a title changing thread.
posted 05-28-2004 10:14:27 AM
Ah Zephyer. Kickass artist, sword-swinging jackal, all around good egg

There are people who make their personal interests look stupid. Some peoples' religion gets overblown and they come off as morons. Some peoples' sexuality gets overexposed and it becomes a joke. Some people choose to see themselves as something silly and it reflects badly on them.

You, Zephyer, are none of these people. In all the time you've been here (and it has been a while; I can remember you posting in what seems like ages past), I can honestly say you've been good-natured, fun-loving, honest, sweet, and on the whole someone I truly respect, and think a lot of.

Happy Golding, Zephy

Lyinar's sweetie and don't you forget it!*
"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die. -Roy Batty
*Also Lyinar's attack panda

sigpic courtesy of This Guy, original modified by me

Jargum
Doughnut
posted 05-28-2004 10:52:37 AM
Happy golding Zeph, and thanks for the advice on those pens too, they work great!

Didn't think I'd been here longer than you....

Nae
Fun with Chocolate
posted 05-28-2004 11:55:40 AM
Zephy, thank you for hanging with us so long. You are way cool!
Darius!
Pancake
posted 05-28-2004 12:27:48 PM
congratulations ok
Suddar
posted 05-28-2004 12:58:04 PM
Congrats.
Jajahotep
Vader to Deth's Obi-wan
posted 05-28-2004 01:38:14 PM
congrats on going gold!

All times are US/Eastern