EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Strong bad this week...
Blindy
Roll for initiative, Monkey Boy!
posted 05-25-2004 06:13:51 PM
Holy crap, i think this one tops trogdor.
On a plane ride, the more it shakes,
The more I have to let go.
Kegwen
Sonyfag
posted 05-25-2004 06:23:16 PM
And don't forget to experience the fury of... the gift shop.
Ruvyen
Cartoon Broccoli Boy
posted 05-25-2004 06:52:16 PM
Question: When I used to watch Flash movies, if there was some secret clickable thing in there, I could pretty much always hold the TAB key and the clickable thing would be highlighted in a yellow box. Now, however, that doesn't happen. All clickable objects are highlighted briefly, and then it just scrolls through any links on the page and the address bar without returning to the Flash animation, even if the Flash is clicked.

Is there any way I can fix this? I'm using IE6, btw.

Thief: "I have come to a realisation. Dragons are not real in a general sense, but they may exist in certain specific cases."
Fighter: "Like how quantum mechanics describes how subatomic particles can spontaneously pop into existence at random!"
Thief: "No, that's stupid and stop making up words."
--8-Bit Theater
Gunslinger Moogle
No longer a gimmick
posted 05-25-2004 06:59:44 PM
"The Strong Sad gets decked re-

FWAAHH! FWAAAH!

-peatedly Stunt Spook-tacular!"

moogle is the 3241727861th binary digit of pi

Disclaimer: I'm just kidding, I love all living things.
The fastest draw in the Crest.
"The Internet is MY critical thinking course." -Maradon
"Gambling for the husband, an abortion for the wife and fireworks for the kids they chose to keep? Fuck you, Disneyland. The Pine Ridge Indian Reservation is the happiest place on Earth." -JooJooFlop

diadem
eet bugz
posted 05-25-2004 07:12:57 PM
quote:
Ruvyen had this to say about Jimmy Carter:
Question: When I used to watch Flash movies, if there was some secret clickable thing in there, I could pretty much always hold the TAB key and the clickable thing would be highlighted in a yellow box. Now, however, that doesn't happen. All clickable objects are highlighted briefly, and then it just scrolls through any links on the page and the address bar without returning to the Flash animation, even if the Flash is clicked.

Is there any way I can fix this? I'm using IE6, btw.

click on the flash animation itself, then hit tab cheater

play da best song in da world or me eet your soul
Ruvyen
Cartoon Broccoli Boy
posted 05-25-2004 07:15:50 PM
quote:
diadem had this to say about Pirotess:
click on the flash animation itself, then hit tab cheater

Tried it. Didn't work.

Thief: "I have come to a realisation. Dragons are not real in a general sense, but they may exist in certain specific cases."
Fighter: "Like how quantum mechanics describes how subatomic particles can spontaneously pop into existence at random!"
Thief: "No, that's stupid and stop making up words."
--8-Bit Theater
Elvish Crack Piper
Murder is justified so long as people believe in something different than you do
posted 05-25-2004 09:29:48 PM
Might be because there arent any clickables in this one :-/
(Insert Funny Phrase Here)
Mr. Parcelan
posted 05-25-2004 09:44:21 PM
WHY YOU ALWAYS GOTTA BE UP IN MY BWEEZ-NASS?
Elvish Crack Piper
Murder is justified so long as people believe in something different than you do
posted 05-25-2004 09:51:21 PM
Hehehe

Today in school, me and a group started talking about our grade point average. Someone said they had a 4.5. So I countered with a 7.2, and someone else was all like "I have an 11.0 bitches"

Then we kinda devolved into every imaginable variations of 3rd grade insults.

It was great.

(Insert Funny Phrase Here)
Motiak
Pancake
posted 05-25-2004 10:52:46 PM
The only way I can get the tab thing to work anymore is by constantly clicking on the e-mail while hitting tab. There are three secrets in this e-mail that I found.
go to Cicinimo's webpage www.artpad.org
"Bear with me while I speak, and after I have spoken, mock on." -Job 21:3
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: