EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Another corny test, 'cept this is from Kill Bill!
Nae
Fun with Chocolate
posted 05-21-2004 02:22:11 PM

You're Bill! I love you! Anyways, you're skilled in the art of manipulation. You're very strong, talented, powerful, and witty. You don't seem to have any real sense of morality, and you only let your kindness show around a select handful of people (mostly Kiddo and B.B). You do have some regret for the horrible things you've done, but won't let it interefere with your life. You respect your opponents, and you generally believe in fair game.

Kill Bill: Which Deadly Viper Assassin Are You?

Cherveny
Papaya
posted 05-21-2004 02:26:24 PM
You're Sofie Fatale! Okay, so you're not exactly one of the Deadly Vipers, but you are one of Bill's former proteges. You're smart, pretty, and have an... odd... sense of fashion. You're not much of a fighter, but you think that death can be hilarious.
Katrinity
Cookie Goddess!
posted 05-21-2004 02:32:04 PM

You're O-Ren Ishii! Twisted and homicidal, you respect most people, but let them know not to mess with you. You have a talent for sensing danger, and keep only the most loyal and skilled people around you.

Cookie Goddess Supreme
Furry Kitsune of Power!
Pouncer of the 12th degree!
"Cxularath ftombn gonoragh pv'iornw hqxoxon targh!"
Translated: "Sell your soul for a cookie?"
Pvednes
Lynched
posted 05-21-2004 02:32:40 PM
O-Ren Ishii (Cottonmouth)

You're O-Ren Ishii! Twisted and homicidal, you respect most people, but let them know not to mess with you. You have a talent for sensing danger, and keep only the most loyal and skilled people around you.

Arrenn Lightblade
Yes. Yes he is.
posted 05-21-2004 02:35:40 PM

You're Elle Driver! Sly and evil, you can manipulate people in order to get whatever you want. You're usually alone, but that's the way you like it. You hate having others nearby to order you around (unless it's Bill, of course... but even then you're still hesitant).

Darius!
Pancake
posted 05-21-2004 02:38:10 PM
quote:
This one time, at Nae camp:

You're Bill! I love you! Anyways, you're skilled in the art of manipulation. You're very strong, talented, powerful, and witty. You don't seem to have any real sense of morality, and you only let your kindness show around a select handful of people (mostly Kiddo and B.B). You do have some regret for the horrible things you've done, but won't let it interefere with your life. You respect your opponents, and you generally believe in fair game.

Trent
Smurfberry Moneyshot
posted 05-21-2004 02:38:26 PM

Liam
Swims in Erotic Circles
posted 05-21-2004 03:09:38 PM

You're the Bride! Strong and determined, you can do anything once you set your mind to it. You long for vengeance and for a happy ending, and will do anything to achieve them.

Caid '5 Fists' Berrit
I've had a few beers but I'm cool to drive
posted 05-21-2004 03:12:44 PM
I suck at linking things.

And I was Beatrix too.

Caid '5 Fists' Berrit fucked around with this message on 05-21-2004 at 03:14 PM.

'But if I had a shotgun you know what I'd do?
I'd point that shit straight at the sky and shoot heavan on down for you'

Bradley Nowell
Gunslinger Moogle
No longer a gimmick
posted 05-21-2004 03:13:03 PM
quote:
Verily, Cherveny doth proclaim:
You're Sofie Fatale! Okay, so you're not exactly one of the Deadly Vipers, but you are one of Bill's former proteges. You're smart, pretty, and have an... odd... sense of fashion. You're not much of a fighter, but you think that death can be hilarious.

moogle is the 3241727861th binary digit of pi

Disclaimer: I'm just kidding, I love all living things.
The fastest draw in the Crest.
"The Internet is MY critical thinking course." -Maradon
"Gambling for the husband, an abortion for the wife and fireworks for the kids they chose to keep? Fuck you, Disneyland. The Pine Ridge Indian Reservation is the happiest place on Earth." -JooJooFlop

Nae
Fun with Chocolate
posted 05-21-2004 03:14:25 PM
Liam wins the thread!

He was the Bride first!

Now who's gonna be Budd so I can hump their leg??

Jania Arindelil
Is really cute and cuddly... just needs a hug
posted 05-21-2004 03:15:10 PM

Jania Arindelil
Dragon Guardian, Grandmaster Archer
Very Cranky Person
"I'll torture you so slowly, you'll think it's a career." - Darwin Mayflower
Vorago
A completely different kind of Buckethead
posted 05-21-2004 03:15:58 PM
quote:
Liam had this to say about dark elf butts:

You're the Bride! Strong and determined, you can do anything once you set your mind to it. You long for vengeance and for a happy ending, and will do anything to achieve them.

D Spot
Pancake
posted 05-21-2004 03:16:25 PM
quote:
Trent had this to say about the Spice Girls:

Palador ChibiDragon
Dismembered
posted 05-21-2004 03:17:44 PM

You're Vernita Green! You've done a lot of things that you regret, and you're still trying to move on with your life. You won't hesitate, however, to use any means to save your loved ones or yourself.

I believe in the existance of magic, not because I have seen proof of its existance, but because I refuse to live in a world where it does not exist.
Liam
Swims in Erotic Circles
posted 05-21-2004 03:22:10 PM
I'm pretty.
Arttemis
Not Squire... but a guitar!
posted 05-21-2004 03:23:52 PM
quote:
Liam's account was hax0red to write:
I'm pretty.

I'd hit you four or five times.

tFUCKING RETARD
Pancake
posted 05-21-2004 03:44:02 PM
quote:
Palador ChibiDragon stumbled drunkenly to the keyboard and typed:

You're Vernita Green! You've done a lot of things that you regret, and you're still trying to move on with your life. You won't hesitate, however, to use any means to save your loved ones or yourself.

There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel alive.
Liam
Swims in Erotic Circles
posted 05-21-2004 03:52:37 PM
quote:
Arttemis stopped beating up furries long enough to write:
I'd hit you four or five times.

With the butt of your rifle no doubt

Sakkra
Office Linebacker
posted 05-21-2004 05:34:06 PM
quote:
We were all impressed when Nae wrote:

Kegwen
Sonyfag
posted 05-21-2004 05:35:37 PM
quote:
Nae was naked while typing this:

Hostile Makeover
Evil as chocolate covered thistles
posted 05-21-2004 06:24:35 PM
quote:
Arrenn Lightblade had this to say about Duck Tales:

You're Elle Driver! Sly and evil, you can manipulate people in order to get whatever you want. You're usually alone, but that's the way you like it. You hate having others nearby to order you around (unless it's Bill, of course... but even then you're still hesitant).

Sean
posted 05-21-2004 06:39:15 PM

You're Budd! You're Bill's kid brother, though you don't talk to him very much anymore. You're a good liar, and a good fighter. Sadly, you have a weak spot for money and greed, and it will eventually be your downfall. You're always trying to prove yourself to the world, and will do anything to make them notice how important you are.

That woman deserves her revenge, and we all deserve to die.

A Kansas City Shuffle is when everybody looks right, you go left.

It's not something people hear about.

Nicole
The hip-hop-happiest bunny in all of marshmallow woods
posted 05-21-2004 07:21:25 PM

Fits.

I'm a creepy nurse lady.

I just spent
my last cent
purchasing this poverty.

Razor
posted 05-21-2004 07:39:02 PM
quote:
Katrinity had this to say about Knight Rider:

WOOT!

Astronomy is a passion...
Engineering is a love...
My job isn't a job, it's my career, and I love every minute of it: Observatory Superintendent
diadem
eet bugz
posted 05-21-2004 08:09:49 PM

I was hopign for bud

play da best song in da world or me eet your soul
Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
I posted in a title changing thread.
posted 05-21-2004 08:47:53 PM
quote:
Nae had this to say about Knight Rider:

You're Bill! I love you! Anyways, you're skilled in the art of manipulation. You're very strong, talented, powerful, and witty. You don't seem to have any real sense of morality, and you only let your kindness show around a select handful of people (mostly Kiddo and B.B). You do have some regret for the horrible things you've done, but won't let it interefere with your life. You respect your opponents, and you generally believe in fair game.[/URL]

Lyinar's sweetie and don't you forget it!*
"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die. -Roy Batty
*Also Lyinar's attack panda

sigpic courtesy of This Guy, original modified by me

Y.O.T.C
No longer a Towel Girl
posted 05-21-2004 08:48:49 PM
Nae
Fun with Chocolate
posted 05-21-2004 09:00:23 PM
quote:
So quoth Sean:

You're Budd! You're Bill's kid brother, though you don't talk to him very much anymore. You're a good liar, and a good fighter. Sadly, you have a weak spot for money and greed, and it will eventually be your downfall. You're always trying to prove yourself to the world, and will do anything to make them notice how important you are.

That woman deserves her revenge, and we all deserve to die.

*humps Sean's leg*

Budd was my favorite of all the characters. He is so sexy.

Addy
posted 05-21-2004 11:01:42 PM
quote:
The logic train ran off the tracks when Katrinity said:

Ozimander
$$$$$$$$$$$
posted 05-22-2004 05:44:14 PM

Awesome! I love Budd.

Densetsu
NOT DRYSART
posted 05-22-2004 08:04:03 PM
quote:
We were all impressed when Palador ChibiDragon wrote:

I was in the Virgin Islands once. I met a girl, we ate lobster, drank piƱa coladas. At sunset, we made love like sea otters. That was a pretty good day. Why couldn't I get that day over, and over?
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: