EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: I'm booored
Ares
posted 05-09-2004 04:23:47 PM
So, I did some sketches. Both the same but slightly different.

Now I'm being forced to cook rice for my grandfather.

First Version

Second Version

JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 05-09-2004 05:25:57 PM
*imagines Ares slaving over a hot stove while her grandpa sits nearby in front of an empty plate, knife and fork in hand and bib with a little picture of rice on the front tied on, chanting "Where's my rice!? Where's my rice!?" while rythmicly pounding his fists on the table*

Heeheehee...

I don't know how to be sexy. If I catch a girl looking at me and our eyes lock, I panic and open mine wider. Then I lick my lips and rub my genitals. And mouth the words "You're dead."
KaLourin
Illanae's Stooge!
posted 05-09-2004 05:31:55 PM
make me some rice too.
Dont make me slap you so hard your bucket spins around, and around,and stops sideways,thus confusing you, and making you run about London wearing your bucket, a g-string, and carrying a stick,smacking the ground while yelling "MAGICALLY DELICIOUS! MAGICALLY FUCKING DELICIOUS!"- {Tal} to Mortious
Hebrew 9:3- 'And the Lord said unto me, "Dude, there isn't a K in covenant."' - Snoota

This beer drops trou and fucks your mouth with pure hoppy goodness. - Karnaj
JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 05-09-2004 05:35:23 PM
quote:
KaLourin had this to say about the Spice Girls:
make me some rice too.

*adds KaL into his mental picture, same get-up as the grandpa*

I don't know how to be sexy. If I catch a girl looking at me and our eyes lock, I panic and open mine wider. Then I lick my lips and rub my genitals. And mouth the words "You're dead."
Random Insanity Generator
Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 05-09-2004 06:14:09 PM
Prince Rhys? PS3?
* NullDevice kicks the server. "Floggings will continue until processing power improves!"
-----------------------------------
"That was black magic, and it was easy to use. Easy and fun. Like Legos." -- Harry Dresden
-----------------------------------
That's what playing Ragnarok Online taught me: There's no problem in the universe that can't be resolved by the proper application of daggers to faces.
Ares
posted 05-09-2004 07:48:27 PM
quote:
Random Insanity Generator wrote, obviously thinking too hard:
Prince Rhys? PS3?

?_? PS3?

Nah, my grandfather lives separately from us. He's blind so we cook for him and then freeze it and he microwaves it.

Alaan
posted 05-09-2004 09:10:49 PM
In general I like the top one better though the head angle seems a bit exteme, which was fixed in the second.
Mike the Butcher
Pancake
posted 05-09-2004 09:40:59 PM
I could just see it.

Grampa "What are you doing in there?"

Ares "Drawing some pictures... I'm bored"

Grampa "Ahh if your bored why dont you get off your lazy ass and cook me some rice!"

Ares "I dont want to."

Grampa "I dont hear Rice being cooked"

Ares
posted 05-09-2004 09:54:10 PM
quote:
Alaan obviously shouldn't have said:
In general I like the top one better though the head angle seems a bit exteme, which was fixed in the second.

Yeah, that's why I changed it. I think the top one looks nicer just because I spend more time with the details and stuff cause I was bored watching "Love Actually"

Azymyth
Not gay; just weird
posted 05-09-2004 10:06:41 PM
Reminds me of Lemmy.
I suffer from CRS: Can't Remember Shit.

Sig pic done by the very talented SJen!

Ares
posted 05-09-2004 10:12:16 PM
quote:
This one time, at Azymyth camp:
Reminds me of Lemmy.

All bishonen end up looking like Lemmy.

Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
I posted in a title changing thread.
posted 05-10-2004 12:53:29 PM
Pretty much, yeah. Ask someone who looks like Squall and they say Lemmy. Ask who looks like Link and they say Lemmy. Ask who looks like the bishy boy dujour and they say Lemmy.

Unless the character is a singer. In which case it's Azymyth.

Lyinar's sweetie and don't you forget it!*
"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die. -Roy Batty
*Also Lyinar's attack panda

sigpic courtesy of This Guy, original modified by me

Broadzilla
Pancake
posted 05-10-2004 07:09:04 PM
quote:
Nobody really understood why Azymyth wrote:
Reminds me of Lemmy.

My thoughts exactly.

"I like lesbians with a giddy delight. If I had my own pair, I'd jack off every night."
"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but whips and chains excite me."
"There are easier things in life then finding a good guy like nailing Jell-0 to a tree."

[T E C H N O D R O M E] // [E R I N E Y ' S M I N D]

Mr. Parcelan
posted 05-10-2004 07:11:25 PM
It kind of looks like Eliwood from Fire Emblem.
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: