EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Time for me to die
Dr Cysa
Angsty Mcangst
posted 05-05-2004 11:22:09 PM
*Rages with the power of nine hells*

Here is whats happening. For the past few weeks I've been dating this girl from work, my parents know about her and they are fine, her parents don't know about us. Today, her mom found a note that I wrote to her, and they declared we are never to see each. Her mom has also declared we can't go to prom together either unless she goes back out with an ex-boyfriend. I don't pariculary care for this guy, not anything really wrong with him, he just seems like too much of the stereotypical male, football player athlete. Just to put the icing on the cake, also if she doesn't go out with this guy I'm not allowed to even give her rides home from school work or anywhere.

Anger rage and saddness aren't even the beginings to describe what I feel. Blind and utter violent rage might come close, but utter depression is another close one. To top it off the ex found out about it and making movies towards my now Ex I guess. I fucking hate this.

Now if I were in any form of the right state of mind I might just elaborate one this, but as it stands, I'm about ready to destroy a small province, so I'm gonna end it here.

I don't discriminate...I hate everyone.
Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 05-05-2004 11:25:03 PM
Step 1: Ignore her parents.

Step 2: ....

Step 3: Profit.

Dr Cysa
Angsty Mcangst
posted 05-05-2004 11:27:30 PM
quote:
Mortious had this to say about the Spice Girls:
Step 1: Ignore her parents.

Step 2: ....

Step 3: Profit.

Very hard to ignore her parents when she is still 17 and is forced to live under their house and their rules, she doesn't turn 18 for another 6 months.

Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 05-05-2004 11:29:23 PM
Chastity belt for 6 months.

It worked in the Dark Ages.

New Age Bane
Waste Management Crisis
posted 05-05-2004 11:29:45 PM
Yeh, be a rebel.

Parents like that need a good kick in the teeth to show them that they can't control their kids fucking lives. They need to realize kids will make mistakes and learn from them. I'm not saying anything bad about you I'm just saying parents need to let go and let their children make their own choices in life. After a certain age of coarse

kay maybe this made sense

What am I supposed to in here again? Oh yes something witty and oh so pretty!
Snugglits
I LIKE TO ABUSE THE ALERT MOD BUTTON AND I ENJOY THE FLAVOR OF SWEET SWEET COCK.
posted 05-05-2004 11:31:14 PM
So many things come to mind... I suppose I'll say the most obvious. Well, now we know hell has a protective "anti-frosting" measure, ne?

Waisz fucked around with this message on 05-05-2004 at 11:32 PM.

[b].sig removed by Mr. Parcelan[/b]
Dr Cysa
Angsty Mcangst
posted 05-05-2004 11:36:37 PM
I hate this, I don't like the thought of losing this girl, and I'm gonna have a fucking talk with her parents.
Liam
Swims in Erotic Circles
posted 05-05-2004 11:38:12 PM
quote:
Dr Cysa had this to say about John Romero:
I hate this, I don't like the thought of losing this girl, and I'm gonna have a fucking talk with her parents.

I suggest calming down and introducing yourself as a gentleman, not some deranged pissed off fellow.

Lenlalron Flameblaster
posted 05-05-2004 11:45:02 PM
Yeah. You know, reason it out. Going all psycho fixes nothing, and makes them right.
Grammar is your enemy! - While being able to understand someone's sentences might seem like a good idea for a proper essay, complaining on a forum scarcely leaves time for such trivialities. Write fast! You're angry, grrr! Make that show, and forget about things like capital letters, punctuation, and verbs.
Jania Arindelil
Is really cute and cuddly... just needs a hug
posted 05-05-2004 11:45:07 PM
Why isn't the *girl* talking to her parents? If you're worried about them pushing her off on an old boyfriend, it doesn't sound like she has much of a backbone. Which begs the question, why are you bothering with her in the first place?

Jania Arindelil
Dragon Guardian, Grandmaster Archer
Very Cranky Person
"I'll torture you so slowly, you'll think it's a career." - Darwin Mayflower
Snoota
Now I am become Death, shatterer of worlds
posted 05-05-2004 11:47:40 PM
quote:
Jania Arindelil thought about the meaning of life:
Which begs the question, why are you bothering with her in the first place?

I assume she was the only one to say yes.

Snoota fucked around with this message on 05-05-2004 at 11:48 PM.

Maradon!
posted 05-06-2004 12:04:52 AM
Congrats, now that her parents have forbidden you she'll desire you more than any other man on the planet.
Dr Cysa
Angsty Mcangst
posted 05-06-2004 12:08:47 AM
She is not exactly saying yes to this, but the fact is if she every really wants to see me again she doesn't have much of a choice, and plus I just found out this guy is going out of state to college in three months. She does have a backbone, but standing up to her parents isn't something she is too good at. And as far as the only one to say yes is concerned, I didn't ask her out, she came to me one day.

This bothers me greatly cause out of all the women I have met so far in my life, she is one of a very select few, I have actually been attracted to and had feelings for. To me giving up someone you care about isn't easy, I don't know if you guys just feel otherwise but whatever then.

I understand that some of you are not yet 18 and that just as many(maybe more) are over 18, but doing stuff their your parents don't want you to do is hard. Especially going to a prom. I have spent over $700 so far and I told her I would cancel everything if thats what it takes for me to keep her. I'm sorry if I'm not in my best humor right now but a situation like this seems to just suck it right out of me.

Dr Cysa fucked around with this message on 05-06-2004 at 12:09 AM.

Maradon!
posted 05-06-2004 12:12:11 AM
Dude the "forbidden relationship" is entirely doable and not even that difficult, provided the chick is into it. I had one myself for almost a year.

It's actually kinda romantic and clandestine. Sneaking into her room late at night to shag, making up elaborate ruses to take her out on dates. It's great.

Plus when she's no longer dependent on her parents you can let them know that you've been fooling around behind their backs. Teach them a good ol' life lesson about being unnesscessarily controlling, manipulative assholes.

Mr. Parcelan
posted 05-06-2004 12:25:36 AM
Her mom didn't do it. She's not interested in you anymore and made up something to get rid of you easily.

I've been there, amigo. It sucks, but it happens.

Kegwen
Sonyfag
posted 05-06-2004 12:29:28 AM
quote:
Mr. Parcelan had this to say about Robocop:
Her mom didn't do it. She's not interested in you anymore and made up something to get rid of you easily.

Actually the 'best' (closest? something like that) couple that I know has one set of parents that's completely against the entire ordeal. So, he leaves the house at night and goes out with her past midnight. On school nights.

edit: Grammar =

Kegwen fucked around with this message on 05-06-2004 at 12:30 AM.

very important poster
a sweet title
posted 05-06-2004 07:52:28 AM
quote:
Kegwen wrote this stupid crap:
Actually the 'best' (closest? something like that) couple that I know has one set of parents that's completely against the entire ordeal. So, he leaves the house at night and goes out with her past midnight. On school nights.

edit: Grammar =

Past midnight?!

MEIN GOTT!

hey

can you please fix my title
posted 05-06-2004 07:57:19 AM
yeah go talk to the parents better yet why not try inviting the whole family to a nice place to talk and eat.

in the meantime bone up on stalking laws in your area in case they decided to get nasty

Im confused as always[xIMG]http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-8/356687/somthorsig3.JPG[/img]
Blindy.
Suicide (Also: Gay.)
posted 05-06-2004 09:08:46 AM
what the hell was on that note?
Arttemis
Not Squire... but a guitar!
posted 05-06-2004 09:30:10 AM
quote:
Blindy. obviously shouldn't have said:
what the hell was on that note?

Your title.

Gravity'sAngel
Pancake
posted 05-06-2004 10:38:38 AM
quote:
Mr. Parcelan had this to say about (_|_):

Yep yep, I agree. Have you told her yet that you want to talk to her parents about this? If she panics, that'll give you your next clue. I think she's just too chicken to tell you she doesn't want to see you again, and she's using her "evil mean parents" as a way of doing it.

Still refusing to play WoW.

can you please fix my title
posted 05-06-2004 10:42:01 AM
quote:
Gravity'sAngel said this about your mom:
Yep yep, I agree. Have you told her yet that you want to talk to her parents about this? If she panics, that'll give you your next clue. I think she's just too chicken to tell you she doesn't want to see you again, and she's using her "evil mean parents" as a way of doing it.

hey parents are not mean or evil they are mearly concerned and out of touch

Im confused as always[xIMG]http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-8/356687/somthorsig3.JPG[/img]
Damnati
Filthy
posted 05-06-2004 11:11:47 AM
I had something like this happen before. If what happened to you is anything similar, I feel for you, man. Because, in something like that, there just ain't a damned thing you can do about it except hope they change. Sure, you could play the rebel, but that will ultimately fuck you over. I wish you luck and offer my sympathies.
Love is hard, harder than steel and thrice as cruel. It is as inexorable as the tides and life and death alike follow in its wake. -Phèdre nó Delaunay, Kushiel's Chosen

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java the thoughts aquire speed, the teeth acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.

BeauChan
Objects in sigpic may be hammier than they appear
posted 05-06-2004 12:10:30 PM
Some parents are control freaks who have to meet every boyfriend their daughter ever has....

... like mine.

I know what she and you are going through, I can definetly say I've been there myself.

Some parents are too controlling - and the consequences of coming up against them are more severe than if you were caught sneaking around.

some girls (like me) just can't, because they're too afraid to say no... usually because of what's happened after the fact in the past.

Just try to talk to her parents yourself, calmly, rationally, and explain what's happening and why you feel the way you do.

Don't lose your temper, Don't cry, and say what's in your .

Endured by EC for over 7 years and counting...
Alek
Not The Rapist
posted 05-06-2004 01:14:15 PM
You should try talking to her parents definitely. Though, I'm pretty sure their reaction will be something along the lines of, "You're stupid, because you're young. We know everything, because we're older than you." It doesn't mean that they're bad people, you just have to approach them the right way.

Your mistake is that you started "sneaking around". I did that same thing with my last relationship and to this day I regret having started it like that. I'd go into it, but I don't feel like ranting.

In any case, good luck with your girlfriend, I hope everything goes well.

"Love wisdom, and she will make you great. Embrace her, and she will bring you honour. She will be your crowning glory."
-Proverbs 4:8-9
Dr Cysa
Angsty Mcangst
posted 05-06-2004 05:27:28 PM
Hi for those of you who believe you have it all figured out, guess what? your wrong!

I called her today and her mom answered, and bitched me out for 5 minutes. So much for the theory that its not her mom. today when I did get to talk to her, we decided to keep at it, but in secret. Also the thing that I put in the note that the mom didn't like was the phrase: "cuddle time" in which I was refering to the little bit of time before and after work that we have to relax together. Her mom immediately thought we were having sex and is furious.

Mr. Gainsborough
posted 05-06-2004 05:31:09 PM
quote:
Dr Cysa had this to say about Optimus Prime:
Hi for those of you who believe you have it all figured out, guess what? your wrong!

I called her today and her mom answered, and bitched me out for 5 minutes. So much for the theory that its not her mom. today when I did get to talk to her, we decided to keep at it, but in secret. Also the thing that I put in the note that the mom didn't like was the phrase: "cuddle time" in which I was refering to the little bit of time before and after work that we have to relax together. Her mom immediately thought we were having sex and is furious.

Just keep it clean.

BeauChan
Objects in sigpic may be hammier than they appear
posted 05-06-2004 05:33:05 PM
quote:
Dr Cysa had this to say about Duck Tales:

did you try to explain?

Endured by EC for over 7 years and counting...
Mod
Pancake
posted 05-06-2004 06:08:19 PM
I wouldn't believe a word of the whole affair, if she's an overprotective parent she sure as hell won't want her precious babe going out with some football jock, my money is still on "Your girl wants to screw her ex but is too weak to tell you off".

Not telling you to strangle her with wire just yet, but I'd flat out tell her that if she gives in to what her parents supposedly want she can go straight to hell and double-check anything she says in the next 3 months as if it were an intercept from Osama to a dynamite sheep manufacturer.

Life... is like a box of chocolates. A cheap, thoughtless, perfunctory gift that nobody ever asks for. Unreturnable, because all you get back is another box of chocolates. You're stuck with this undefinable whipped-mint crap that you mindlessly wolf down when there's nothing else left to eat. Sure, once in a while, there's a peanut butter cup, or an English toffee. But they're gone too fast, the taste is fleeting. So you end up with nothing but broken bits, filled with hardened jelly and teeth-crunching nuts, and if you're desperate enough to eat those, all you've got left is a... is an empty box... filled with useless, brown paper wrappers.
Mr. Parcelan
posted 05-06-2004 06:45:27 PM
Parents do crazy things for their kids. She might have told her mom to give it to you.

Let's start a pool.

Gravity'sAngel
Pancake
posted 05-06-2004 07:01:18 PM
Not that Cysa wants to hear this, but Parcelan is right. Mom's reaction could very well be fueled by what daughter has been telling her - which may or may not be the truth. It's the bit about her HAVING to go out with the football player bit that just isn't ringing true to me...
Still refusing to play WoW.
Y.O.T.C
No longer a Towel Girl
posted 05-06-2004 07:21:01 PM
Ahem, when you meet her in person, wear the pimp hat. It might fuck the whole thing up, but it would be soooooooooooo worth it for the look on her face.
Mr. Parcelan
posted 05-06-2004 07:21:38 PM
quote:
Y.O.T.C had this to say about Knight Rider:
Ahem, when you meet her in person, wear the pimp hat. It might fuck the whole thing up, but it would be soooooooooooo worth it for the look on her face.

They don't get that big a kick out of it. Chicks dig a tophat, though.

Mog
not really a mmembe rof tis boered
posted 05-06-2004 09:23:23 PM
quote:
Dr Cysa painfully thought these words up:
I have spent over $700 so far and I told her I would cancel everything if thats what it takes for me to keep her.

HOLY FUCk

tis times like this im glad neither me or my girlfriend care bout goign to a prom

and for that matter, im even galdder that my moms very understanding and shes old enough it doesnt matter how fucken isnane her mom is

Regret calamities if you can thereby help the sufferer; if not, attend to your own work and allready the evil begins to be repaired
- Self Rreliance
Mr. Gainsborough
posted 05-06-2004 10:06:29 PM
quote:
Mr. Parcelan had this to say about pies:
They don't get that big a kick out of it. Chicks dig a tophat, though.

His hat is pretty fucking cool.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: